• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Boost: REBOOT - Sunday, the 11th of September 2011

...Ellipsis...

Smash Lord
Finish it with a meta knight ditto.
Good idea. Or mabye Snake vs MK. I'll leave it up to ILAG

Also Ted I'll money match you for the $10 I owe you. Best of three, with counterpicks I'll be using MK just so you know in advance.

I LAG

Smash Lord
ok 3rd MM will be mk ditto

MMs will be $2 each

also liam CP a stage like PS1 or delfino so your d-tilt can gimp ted

D0N

Smash Ace
Lol waay Teds to good for MKs. You may wanna reconsider that bet there Liam. That's my way of saying I wanna watch that when it happens.

Edit: Oops. Something went wrong there. I just woke up lol

D0N

Smash Ace

^ Yea, that ^. Atleast it poses for pictures after you give it a slice of apple.

...Ellipsis...

Smash Lord
Possums live in our roof down in wollongong. They are pretty cool unless they start fighting. Sometimes they sound like guns its weird.

Dekar289

Smash Hero
went on a holiday to the grampians
turns out the day we stayed there was the monthly duck culling or something
that night at 7pm people with guns were shooting ducks right outisde our door
wtf

...Ellipsis...

Smash Lord
Can't remember if I said this earlier but DON we should team up again. I reckon we can take them this time. I didn't spam enough neutral air last time. Also need some more throw to smash combos.

D0N

Smash Ace
Alright sounds good :). Last time you definately played better than me imo, I think the loss was more on me. I'll fix that though. I have some ideas we can work with and maybe we can practice a bit the day before the tourney.

Lol @ Dekar

...Ellipsis...

Smash Lord
You should probably just stay at our place the day before the tournamnet, that way we can have an epic practice question. Also my MK is far far superior to last time so hopefully I can pull out some win. We have to figure out some combos into DK's forward air spike because it is cool. Maybe MK backair or something, I jab them so you can prepare for the spike.

swordsaint

Smash Master
when dk gets a grab he cargo throws them off stage

but as soon as mk sees he gets the grab he runs off stage and prepares for the throw > gimp

swordsaint

Smash Master
its the immediate cargo throw off stage that gets around, but it doesnt go far enough to gimp most characters, and i dont think the backwards one would go low enough in to the stage when they're thrown instantly

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Apologies, Toby. I know I'll be eating my own words when I try it next time. There's only 2 NSW listings on my list, but if you do go to Doyles, get the giant Seafood platter for 4 with all of the sauces. It's not at the top of the Sydney Seafood stakes like Pier, but it's easily the best value. Sydney ***** for eating things out of the ocean.

S.D

Smash Master
Sydney ***** for eating things out of the ocean.
Too bad NSW is the worst State for supplying its own seafood, we import 75% of things we eat out of the ocean. Apparently this is very bad according to NSW government aquaculture research leader Geoff Allan, as it makes us vulnerable to price changes and other trends in the seafood 'industry' in our dependant countries.

...Ellipsis...

Smash Lord
Just thought I would let you know ILAG that my Snake goes even with Toby's MK and his MK is better than mine and he knows how to play against Snake. So basically your ****ed.

Also I propose a massive mission to burger fuel on the saturday evening before the tournament.

...Ellipsis...

Smash Lord
Feel free to use D3 against my Snake. I will actually play the match properly and you will have no hope. I think your best bet is playing Captain Falcon. Basically gonna tier ***** this next tournament sorry to everyone in advance. I will still use DK for some matches, but that would probably only be Luke and Shaya and maybe Ricky if he goes.

Edit: What you cant say *****. And D3 would go significantly better against DK than MK would, he has this grab thing he can do.

I LAG

Smash Lord
Just thought I would let you know ILAG that my Snake goes even with Toby's MK and his MK is better than mine and he knows how to play against Snake. So basically your ****ed.

Also I propose a massive mission to burger fuel on the saturday evening before the tournament.
wow i just read this and i have lost all respect for toby

toby YOU ARE MESSED UP IN THE HEAD!!!

toby i cant believe u have that beast mk and not once have you used him to JV4 stock shaya or beat ted.

u know in your heart that if u used mk on shaya and ted u would win every tourney but u choose not to.

if u go to squat go 100% mk and u will win

shaya move toby to 1st on the power rankings

toby is the best in aus by far.

...Ellipsis...

Smash Lord
I'm pretty sure the reason he doesn't use MK is because it would be too easy, just saying. You see unlike me Toby still has some honour and doens't touch that OP **** even though he could win. Also I'm picking up Ike for serious when we get a console that can play him :(. I'll use only Ike and Zelda in a future tournament, although not this one I wanna pwn you noobs.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
`-`

It's in the middle of my exams too...

Well... kinda
ughh
I only have two... and they occur a day or so after the presumed tournament date.

I was forced into running a tournament ****it :(

Still not confirmed through with the good people at manhatten bowl though.

Top Bottom