• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Boost: REBOOT - Sunday, the 11th of September 2011

typh

BRoomer
BRoomer
yeah! i play ice climbers now and next time i go down to san diego havok is going to put me through intense marth training for a secondary

i recently got 5th out of 42 with all ics i'm pretty happy about that considering that was only my second tournament with them

i miss australia

I LAG

Smash Lord
wtf

u cant like second marth

you either main him or you dont use him

do u know anyone who has a good marth as their secondary?

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
typh.

is it okay if you become my new best friend? :3

be the popo to my nana.

the ice to my climber.

or something.

this world needs more ice climbers mains. <3

I LAG

Smash Lord
i'll money match anyones marth who doesn't main marth
except for SD
so basically i will only not money match SD and Shaya
although i recon i could probably take them

$5 money matches next meet/tourney for anyone who thinks they can beat my mk with marth
$50 for EA though

EDIT: i need the money so i can go to squat my parents wont pay anything :(

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
I'll take that bet

also ilag we all **** you pretty hard, and there isnt any of us in the whole nsw scene that havok couldnt 3 stock if he actually tried.

now normally I'd just let this sort of stupid trolling go cause I'm fine with it, but don't you be dissing havok or your gonna take the ****.

...Ellipsis...

Smash Lord
i'll money match anyones marth who doesn't main marth
except for SD
so basically i will only not money match SD and Shaya
although i recon i could probably take them

$5 money matches next meet/tourney for anyone who thinks they can beat my mk with marth
$50 for EA though

EDIT: i need the money so i can go to squat my parents wont pay anything :(
Yeah I'll beat you ILAG, also i might MM you with Lucario and Falco if you want to lose more. I can finally do teh chain grab, aren't I awesome?

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
can't i be the nana to your popo
hey, that works too. :)

Ea $50 Mm?
Eh, $2 standard, nothing personal but I have a loose policy of MMing for $2 max (less if that's too high for my opponent) at all times. If you really really want to whine about it, I'll bump it up to $5 for you though...

money match him when you get an income and not your parents money
hahaha, I <3 you too fts, you're a legend. :3

Stop trolling unless you can get good at it.
For srs clarification purposes, who was that directed that? (If me: sorry, but not trolling, those are my real thoughts. I will MM him in that matchup if he really wants me to...)

S.D

Smash Master
I have a black and grey lonsdale jacket/jumper in my possession following the last tournament. I assume someone left it in my car. I think it may belong to Gords or Heywes. Anyways, if it sounds like yours, please let me know. Oh and Tickles I have your wiimote, maybe that's why he left :(

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
I may be able to run one on the 1st/8th of november.

I'd like to remind everyone about one of the things said on the first page, a couple of lines in.
Don't bring outside food or drink.

Last boost some people did bring food/drinks from outside.
Management at Manhatten bowl are reasonably annoyed.

The general inbetween the lines reply was "Do it again and we won't be happy with letting you run more tournaments here".

Please be aware of this guys.
It's been in the front page since the first tournament, and this didnt happen the first one.

I know you may think bringing drinks for others (yes last tourney we had free drinks, i'm not sure if that is to remain though) is very selfless, but on the other hand, losing THIS GREAT VENUE because of your deeds seems pretty selfish to me...

If you have other food or drink, please dispose of it before coming in...

Bjay

Smash Lord
Oh, I knew of someone that brought food last time (not going to name) but I don't think he knew (let alone read the venue rules).

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
I might be coming to next monthly if in sydney around then. I don't think i brought food along last time, but ill make sure it doesn't happen in the future.

Top Bottom