• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Boost: REBOOT - Sunday, the 11th of September 2011

D0N

Smash Ace
You know scoot, theres lots I could say here. But I won't. I'll just say next time I send a pm, keep it a pm please.

Dedu

Smash Lord
He did that like a week before Rocky and nobody/not many showed up.
That was due to bad timing...

Better luck next time - try to get more word out and get a few pro players interested; If they come then more will come too. :)

Bjay

Smash Lord
Ergh, I haven't been able to make it to a meet in ages! Hopefully I can some time down the track.

Vermy

Smash Champion
I will only attend if Toby is there. And seeing as he has graciously offered myself lodging, then this is happening. <3

I just need to get my fax straight. I.e. When, how much plane tix are, etc.

Kon Dogg and Uggz may be tagging along for this Melbizzle dominizzle of New South Wizzle. Ya dig?

C~Dog

Smash Champion
Tagging along??? WTF!!! I SAID I WAS GOING BEFORE YOU!! YOU ARE COMING WITH ME NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND!!!!

<sadface>

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
I had a strange image of a dog wearing ugg boots after reading Vermy's post.

I wish I could sell Marinated **** :[

Vermy

Smash Champion
Uuuuuuuuuuuuggggggggggggzzzz?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Flllllllaaaaarrrrrrgggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh........

Niiiieerrrrrrrrrrrgggggggg...........
This made me O_O

NSW is big enough for 2 ganon-esque rangas, I promise he won't take focus off Luke <3

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
you (D0N) blaming me in teams
it could just be me, but I think hitting a teammate with a snake fsmash...

also ranga's have orange hair, hence oranatang, I clearly have dark red/brown hair, dont be a noob.

also I just saw a guy at my work who looks like defiled, ****ing hell he's showing up everywhere

F_T_S

Smash Journeyman
well, its an attempt at full but seems the hair enjoys growing on my neck X9000 faster than anywhere else on my face

Vermy

Smash Champion
Why yes, there was a Ho-Oh in my dreams. :p

We shall see who's ivysaur is the strongest. As it is writ, the padawan will become greater than the master. >=D

Toby.

Smash Master
Typh doesn't play PT anymore :(

But I do know of at least one other PT who is better than me. His username is magik with a bunch of numbers. He's pretty legit!

I have such a long way to go before I'll be happy with my skill level though. I still have so much to learn :(

hi ted :)

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
imo its EAs turn to step it up and host something big
Oh, I will for sure, just as soon as I have a job. Believe it!

He did that like a week before Rocky and nobody/not many showed up.
lol. I think 8 people is good for a house tourney, considering the scene is like, 25 people. :(

Man, I sure do love being capped. pages of posts occur by the time smashboards will load again!

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
your ivy can become good enough to 3 stock all of melbourne vermy, but even with that you cant win because its toby, and toby invented papes (I was there!)

Vermy

Smash Champion
Dear God, he knows the Origin of papes.

I HAVE BEEN RENDERED HELPLESS!!!!

Tricksy tricks sounds naughty ;)

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
its pretty simple really, toby and typh were having a showdown, circling each other for what seemed to last for eons... then toby went into the name creator and hit... RANDOM!

and it came up with papes, and I was like OMG PAPES! and toby was like yeaaaaah! and then there was an explosion and the 2 rocksmash's collided sending out a shockwave that rendered everyone in the room unconsious except for toby and typh.

so yeah, a pretty normal day by tobys account.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
yeah my claim to fame, my kids will be like "oh yeah? well my dad semi invented papes along with toby" ":0"

Toby.

Smash Master
You probably shouldn't tell them that. Just knowing will place their lives in danger.

And when they ask why you keep receiving crates full of marinade, just tell them that you know a guy who knows an Italian.

It's for the best.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
yeah, good idea toby thanks for the heads up, I'll just tell them my other claim to fame instead "oh yeah, well my dad took a massive dump in ceasers palace"

Top Bottom