• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Boost: REBOOT - Sunday, the 11th of September 2011

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
We go way back <3. My earliest memory of him was at his house with Chillin and Anden over. Those two sang me an anti-West Coast rap and made fun of Ken, Manacloud, Zelgadis and so forth. Then I ***** Chillin in friendlies. Probably sandbagging. But I let him know California peaches were legit even though they have crazy Peaches like Krazyjones and Wife.

I've always wanted to invite Chu down here but the kid's too poor. Besides, if I did bring down here and get you acquainted with him, he wouldn't be able to show you how to beat Peach with ICs anyway LOL. He'll go Pichu and beat me instead... :c

Here Conor, I'll make you hate me more: http://c1.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/71/l_8479eba869033653a037ccc7ff1b36c8.jpg

C~Dog

Smash Champion
We go way back <3. My earliest memory of him was at his house with Chillin and Anden over. Those two sang me an anti-West Coast rap and made fun of Ken, Manacloud, Zelgadis and so forth. Then I ***** Chillin in friendlies. Probably sandbagging. But I let him know California peaches were legit even though they have crazy Peaches like Krazyjones and Wife.

I've always wanted to invite Chu down here but the kid's too poor. Besides, if I did bring down here and get you acquainted with him, he wouldn't be able to show you how to beat Peach with ICs anyway LOL. He'll go Pichu and beat me instead... :c

Here Conor, I'll make you hate me more: http://c1.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/71/l_8479eba869033653a037ccc7ff1b36c8.jpg

OMG

I vote the we have a fundraising tourney with all proceeds going towards a plane ticket for Chudat =D

Chudat Down Under 2010

Pirate.

Smash Apprentice
@Toby: Still sore from that time, i first versed you, at my first tournament ever, and you 3 stocked my Lucario with your Ivysaur, then, right after, proceeded to wail on me with your gamecube controller, what a mean guy you are :p.

@Condog: Yeh, or he could just get a modeling contract and make his own **** money (what does that even mean).

S.D, next tourney i think u should possibly play me in melee, and maybe help me get better somehow, ill try and be less awkward. :laugh:. Also scoot really likes melee now, after we played like 8 hours of it at rocky.

Vermy

Smash Champion
Omg Vermy - It's a tribute to my wubs for Splice that I would even momentarily consider that.

But seriously, no dice XD
It was worth a shot. OMG SWAP ILAG FOR ME!!!!

I have so much wubs for SD, Shaya, Scooty Puff Jr and Zero, that i would totally do that!

XD

I didn't mention Toby because I'm pretty sure he knows i worship him <3

AND I'M SORRY FOR USING MK AT ROCKY!!!! ;__; 4givN355 pl0x.

C~Dog

Smash Champion
There can be no respite. No forgiveness. No mercy. There is only Metanight.

EDIT: oh yeah and snake cos he's just as bad imo. xD

I LAG

Smash Lord
swap me for anyone plzzz i hate NSW for wanting to swap me ;-;
and i need a mk main to play against instead of all these Liams who just use mk for lolz

Vermy

Smash Champion
THATS WHERE I AM!!!! (look at my location)

OMG TOBY's COMING HERE??!??!

I NEED TO CLEAN UP!!!!

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
He's obviously on the way back from Viridian city as there is only one road from Pallet Town to Viridian city, it is both the road to and the road from. I'm sure Toby has an amazing reason for not visiting Vermy.

Why he went to Viridian city for Carrots is a mystery.

Pirate.

Smash Apprentice
Toby could of had his charizard use fly, and flew to Celadon city, to visit the Celadon Department store to pick up some high quality fresh Carrots, as well as a pokedoll, to give to Vermy when he does eventually visit him.

Luke, do you have a magic carpet?

Zero

Smash Hero
It was worth a shot. OMG SWAP ILAG FOR ME!!!!

I have so much wubs for SD, Shaya, Scooty Puff Jr and Zero, that i would totally do that!

XD

I didn't mention Toby because I'm pretty sure he knows i worship him <3

AND I'M SORRY FOR USING MK AT ROCKY!!!! ;__; 4givN355 pl0x.
OMG DOO IT <#333

Totally isn't a Condog + Vermy invasion of this thread or anything :3

I LAG

Smash Lord
sozages for all my trolling guys

i dont know why i wanted to be swapped for someone in melbourne when Qld is soooo much cooler,
they got like amaterasu and all their other good players are like wifi players.

but i like NSW the best coz of scotts rage quits and smelly hugs -_-
and liam using snake against me for lolz <.<

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
swap ilag for attila, then the best doubles team in the country will actually be able to practice. :)

actually splice here would be cool too, rocky taught me that I need to learn the G&W matchup badly.

caos take me with youuu, I wanna see chu. ;_;

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
the correct answer toby, was to reply to my quote with one of your own, and mine was a quote inspired by your earlier reference to red dwarf, and then we just keep on going untill everybody rages or we get bored.

shame.

Toby.

Smash Master
the correct answer toby, was to reply to my quote with one of your own, and mine was a quote inspired by your earlier reference to red dwarf, and then we just keep on going untill everybody rages or we get bored.

shame.
When I noticed your post I thought it might be too late to keep going. We could keep going from pirates one

In response to pirate:

Yeah, a little three seater!

...Ellipsis...

Smash Lord

shame.

So let me get this straight, you want to fly on a magic carpet to visit the king of the potato people, and plead with him for your freedom, and you're telling me you're completely sane?

Vermy

Smash Champion
TOBY, SAVE ME!

THE CREEPY TRAM LADY IS BACK AND SHE'S RIGHT NEXT TO ME!

Q_Q

Also, I may attend one of your tourneys in the coming months, as I am getting my tax back any day now <3

J-Birds

Smash Lord
Hello NSW people =)
I'm considering coming down for a tournament some time before SQUAT. I'm keen to meet yall and see the difference in skill level between QLD so i don't completely fail my state at the major.
Anyhow any idea when a good time would be to come down if possible in that time frame?

swordsaint

Smash Master
I've become known for dumb things. rage, neckbeard etc

i got some **** at rocky, and i wont lie to you, you (D0N) blaming me in teams and telling me not to use characters im good with contributed

things tend to get stretched out of proportion a bit when i say things as well, and people enjoy baiting people for fun

at rocky, i was literally restraining myself from getting in a fist fight with someone I was being "pushed" enough

like im not gonna name names for who said stuff, but i seriously need a lengthy break from this scene
--
I'll post this in one of the sydney threads as well so i dont leave suddenly, but it's just like, i just want to be someone who's player, a guy who's there, or just a friend

not like, neckbeard, stop raging

(pm to D0n)

seeing as most people are like "wtf"

Top Bottom