• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Boost: REBOOT - Sunday, the 11th of September 2011

Splice

Smash Hero
I think everyone wants to play him. He's from Perth. It's not like we'll get another chance for a long time.
Also he's supposed to be good. :p

Alzi

Smash Master
Vs mic aswell. Make sure you atleast touch Mic since then you can tell the whole of smashboards you touched and saw the legendary Mic.

I will give $10 for anyone who beats sam in a set of 3 during a tourney match. No one will be able to do that and if you manage it then you better slap yourself 5 times since you are probally dreaming.

Corpse + Alzi

vs

Gords + Fox Is Openly Desective

The best toon link Doubles match ever. If the four of us ever are in the same room then we must all play in a FFA and doubles match and get it recorded.

Oh wow what is this they both live in Sydney too!. If you guys ever come we will do a mini Perth vs Sydney toon link doubles. Bombs will be raining heavilly.

Anyway goodluck Mic and sam!.

Alzi

Smash Master
If he beats your high tier metaknight you should feel ashamed and change mains.

DEFEAT HIM SAM NOW!!!.

Did Shaya win this current tourney? Woot go shaya if he did.

...Ellipsis...

Smash Lord
Hey guys thought I would let you know Toby's computers on the fritz. He probs won't be online for a while or something.

Toby also says you guys smell like, and I quote "giant squishy steaming turds."

Dekar289

Smash Hero
i had a dream last night
ugly beat shaya in the grand finals or brawl singles
paradise

tedeth

Smash Master
BTW, just in case there was some misinterpretation, my long "Pfft" actually meant "No, Shaya did not win the last tourney, my Wario gave his Marth a spanking"

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
I'm hyped about corspe V ted, but being like ted's right hand man and all (yeah I made that up on the spot) he should have to go through me first.

Alzi

Smash Master
Good work on spanking shaya i guess :p.

Actually turn that $10 to $100. I will have to withdraw some money from Elton if sam does loose.

Splice

Smash Hero
Guys, its just a trap to make us travel to Perth to try and get money.
Either way Perth wins! Either Corpse owns everyone, or we all get tricked into going to Perth in the hope of gaining money!!!

I'm onto you Alzi.

Alzi

Smash Master
If you guys come to perth i will just sandbag.
This is a true fact though i play with wii remote sideways ;)

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
so like I was playing this game called shadowrun on snes, and lookie what I found.
for those of you who have no idea what I'm on about, the top dude looks heaps like defiled

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP

I'm back now resume, WETTING YOUR PANTS.

oooohhhhh--oooohhhhh

Boost will be taking a break until the end of my uni semester; next planned tournament is early November.

I so want to go back on my smash break, it was super special awesome.

...Ellipsis...

Smash Lord
Doesn't uni end late november? So you should probably have 2 tournaments one early november and one late november.

Oh and just so you know I'm gonna win next time (as long as one of you guys knocks Toby into loser brackets before he plays me).

I LAG

Smash Lord
**** ness
**** him

i will learn that match up
i should really learn to grab release ness
and i will slap myself everytime i chase ness offstage and get PKT2ed so that i dont do it again in the fear of getting slapped

LIAM U SUCK u lost against ness :(

I LAG

Smash Lord
if he was JJ he would of 3 stocked u tibs

JJ is like a diddy slayer

ted is just an amazing doubles player

imo best partner u could have then after him probably meteor

Top Bottom