• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Boost: REBOOT - Sunday, the 11th of September 2011

D0N

Smash Ace
Whatever the date ill probly go as long as I can get housing from Toby/Liam.

Can I?

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
8th is best for me.

Sorry for bringing the drinks last time, I thought it'd be nice to share the leftovers from my STD with everyone, I didn't think it'd cause trouble. :(

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
oh shaya, been meaning to ask/beg/blackmail you can you please have a tourney on the weekend before squat?

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
inb4thatsthepotcallingthekettleblack!

ahh cmon, ea was just trying to share the love, but was shut down by jewish magic.

also 8th works for me too.

swordsaint

Smash Master
dude, he selfishly brought cans of drink to a venue which had already made it clear that nothing is meant to be brought in

he COULD have single handedly lost the venue for us, it was lucky it didnt happen

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
well he says he didnt know, and you say he did, and we're not gonna argue about it, but he brought them for everyone (I was offered some on multiple occasions) which isnt selfish, ea is not a selfish person, and now I'm making an idiot of myself by saying we wont argue but then putting an arguement forward.

also it wasnt made clear, this is the first I've actually heard about it, and I'm sure many others are the same.

we all know the rules inside and out and talk to shaya all the time, so would we really read the OP in depth?

S.D

Smash Master
Honest mistake - yes
Potentially costly mistake - yes

EA I wubs you but PLEASE everyone be more careful.

Door checks next time? Strip search? CAVITY SEARCH?

Don't bring food or this may happen to you.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
I think, in order to really get the point across, we need to threaten people with cavity searches from shaya.
that should get the point across

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
I repeatedly told you before we left not to. Don't talk bull****.
Actually, if I remember correctly, it was more along the lines of "AUUUGHHH DON'T MAKE ME CARRY MOAR STUFFFZZ."

:/

Well anyway: I did apologise, and I really didn't think (if anything) it'd be as bad as costing us the venue, so for that I apologise again. I'm not going to add more to the topic, especially since you're obviously only interested in being hateful.

My imagination is far too wild. On a lighter note - cavity searches would be lols, but aren't they a bit redundant? I don't think anyone would eat food out of their own "cavities". xD

Bjay

Smash Lord
we all know the rules inside and out and talk to shaya all the time, so would we really read the OP in depth?
Apart from those that have already read and understood the rules, I'd say it would also apply to first-timers. Not to the tournament scene, but to this venue rather. ^^

Anywho it should just be read by everyone in general, yeah? Not in depth of course ;)

Regarding the tournament date, I'm fine with either so far.

F_T_S

Smash Journeyman
any day after the 12th is pretty much fine with me

Edit: well actually no, but i finish hsc on the 11th so my free time does go up a lot

...Ellipsis...

Smash Lord
Not on the 12th plux I have an exam, you should have a tournament the weekend before SQUAT however, like Luke said.

I LAG

Smash Lord
have 2/3 tourneys

one on the weekend before squat and one on the 8th imo and one on the 1st coz i probably cant go to the one on the 8th

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
why not, 1 on the 8th because it works for most people, then 1 the week after so fts can finally get back into things, and another 1 on the weekend before squat.

reckon your up for all that shaya?

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
No.

I am going to die and never return, after 6 days and 6 nights (moar like weeks) of toil and labour,
and on the 7th day I shall die, this 7th day is 9 hours away, and upon that 7th day I will rest in peace, and die, happily, forever, **** university, **** everybody, **** everything, i hate you all.

See you guys sometime soon.
<3

(Double meaning lololololololololol)

THEN I THROW DECENCY OUT THE WINDOW AND CELEBRATE THE 7TH DAY WITH A WINDOWS 7 BURGER.

F_T_S

Smash Journeyman
HAPPY BDAY SHAYA
MUCH <3
according to facebook

my friend once asked the manager at a hungry jacks for an octostacker (8 pieces of meat) they gave it to him but he had to sign a sheet saying hungry jacks is not responsible for the outcome :D

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Also happy birthday to SCAR ILAG and Turtle.

Turtle and I share the same birfday too.
lolwhat.

Awesome Presents:
Got to sleep for 15 hours, only woke up an hour ago.
Got a two day extension on a university project.
Passed a university presentation.
Didn't have to pay money for university borrowed equipment.
University wasn't cold nor windy.
Was able to eat after not eating for 16 hours as I wasn't able to sleep the night before doing uni work.

Top Bottom