• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Boost: REBOOT - Sunday, the 11th of September 2011

I LAG

Smash Lord
**** u tibs

now i have to come so i can talk to you for 6hrs about meaningless crap

gords if its english i can definitely come

Hotdog

Smash Lord
We're (J-birds + Me + my GF) coming to this, will book flights soon, anyone know of any cheap hotels or backpacker places? or who wants to house J-birds + Me + GF? =DDD

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
So..

Out of Staters (10.5):
CAO
Vermy
Ugly
Condog
Tibs
Metanova
Hotdogs
Jbirds
Hot-GF-Dogs
Leisha

Others:
Shaya
who cares.

-

There's the Formula-1 Hotel that isn't too far away from the airport.
I think it's $100? a night, has 3 or 4 beds.
You could probably fit 5/6 people there.

I LAG

Smash Lord
**** this is going to be hard to get out of pools now

shaya dont seed the pools plox

power ranking seeding is BS for non power ranked players

edit: metanova wana team?
if he says no hotdogs GF wana team?

Hotdog

Smash Lord
Just letting you know my GF is only coming down to check out Sydney as she has never been out of state or on a plane =P She won't be playing Smash (I tried to teach her but it failed horribly)

Formula 1 hotel sounds good... so it's just 100 a night for everyone? or would they make it something gay like per person?

C~Dog

Smash Champion
Yo Tibs, have you booked your flight yet? Me and vermy/ugly are heading up on sat.

@shaya: dont forget leish is coming too.

@ilag: so i either win your money, or cause you to fail an exam........win/win!!! ;D

...Ellipsis...

Smash Lord
i am having 2nd thoughts about this
its on the 8th and my first SC exam is on the 9th i'll probably come if the 1st exam isn't maths
Um, don't know if I should tell you this but the school certificte doen't count for nuthing. Also i got chem exam next day :)

Edit: I said it before and I'll say it again but I think a massive mission to BURGER FUEL (on saturday not sunday) is essential. Am I right?

I LAG

Smash Lord
we all have exams yet we are still going to the tourney O.o?

i have a bad feeling bout this tourney

my predictions

shaya puts me in a pool with 2 power ranked players but not him coz he is scared
and 2 out of staters.

then as i am famous for i will 2-4way tie with most of the people in the pool as i have done in all the tourneys i have ever been in.
then idk what will happen

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Sorry Toby, but you're post is all in the past, like 2008 past.

You're gonna need to realise that Pizza Hut is the epitomy of the night before tournament dinner venue for 2009.

D0N

Smash Ace
Ill make sure I order the right burger this time around... Toby I'll let you know what time I should get be around your place by tuesday.

Edit: Tibs! yay!

gopobox

Smash Journeyman
Just like how I haven't been to the Kiosk on platform 3-4 at strathfield station in 8 months ^^

EDIT: Who remembers D0N's comments about Pizza Hut at Gords'?

Nova

Banned via Warnings
**** this is going to be hard to get out of pools now

shaya dont seed the pools plox

power ranking seeding is BS for non power ranked players

edit: metanova wana team?
if he says no hotdogs GF wana team?
As I was responding to this post, I had a blood nose. :( I'll just team with whoever on the day Ilag.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
Sorry Toby, but you're post is all in the past, like 2008 past.

You're gonna need to realise that Pizza Hut is the epitomy of the night before tournament dinner venue for 2009.
FFS SHAYA NOBODY ****ING LIKES PIZZA HUT, ITS NOT EVEN GOOD, AND THEY DONT SELL THE *******

anyways, we're gonna man up and house all these out of staters to prove we are better then those other **** states except for QLD because you cant really beat DJcat no matter how hard you try.

so, I know toby is hosting a bunch, EA can probs host, Shaya too.

as for your question ted I was gonna come down on the sat and stay with tobes but it looks like he'll be mad packed so I have come up with an alternate plan.

when tibs's plane gets in, he will be picked up/directed/whatever to tobys place, when ted finishes fencing he'll head over to tobys as well, I'll show up at tobys probably around 6pm.
we'll all hang out, smash, go to BURGER FUEL and stuff, and then after I'll drive me ted and tibs back to teds place where we'll stay the night.

does that work for the aforementioned people in previous paragraph?

Melancholy

Smash Ace
Pizza hut is ****. They don't pay me enough ;_;

With the amount of OOS players coming to this, I reckon we should do crews. If there's time (doubt it).

C~Dog

Smash Champion
It would be a waste of time, "All Stars" would be friggin decimated by NSW PR Team.

EDIT: sorry, i forgot to put the quotation marks around All Stars to help properly convey my skepticism and sarcastic viewpoint. its my fault really.

EDIT MKII: to be fair, Cao and Tibs would go well but thats like it really.

Vermy

Smash Champion
I'd just like to take this opportunity to say how much I'm in f*cking love with all of you.

Especially Toby. <3
Honestly, how many of you are gay for Toby?

The answer is everyone.

Everyone is gay for Toby.

And Shaya is gay for everyone. <3

Seriously, every time I think about this tourney, I squee inside at such a level that my eardrums pop. ^.^

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
If there's any urban hedonistic and/or epicurean types on this trip, I can be their Sydney guide. Hit me up.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Depending on my working status for Saturdayz.

Let's go destroy the universe and do something recreational.
I'm sure theres some secret theme park somewhere in Sydney.

I'm GAR for some people, not gay for them, Vermy :<

tedeth

Smash Master
Nobody's gay for Toby.

His awesomeness trancends all race, creed and sex, therefore you can, nay MUST, love him without being gay at all. That's how amazing he is.

Yeah Luke that sounds good.

Gords

Smash Champion
Ok Guys it's pretty much confirmed that I will be in Sydney for this too. I could check with mum if I can house OoSers as well.

If no one stays at mine I'll probs spend the night at EAs although I do want to be apart of the Toby's to burger fuel festivities.

Also
@Foxy
will you be coming to this so we can team again?

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
foxy!!!! you better come to this shinazzle.

also scabe wants to tag along too ted, is it cool if he stays with you me and tibs and yours? I can bring matress's and stuff in my car if need be.

Top Bottom