• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Boost: REBOOT - Sunday, the 11th of September 2011

...Ellipsis...

Smash Lord
Compared to rest of low tier? Pretty easy IMO :\

Although Ike I guess...
Lol to win at low tier PT is so much easier than Ike, Ike isn't exactly easy when you can gimp his recovery by coughing at him. Although he would be quite good at pwning noobs who get hit by FORWARD SMASH.

Oh and to beat JP's captain falcon just use samus and z-air. You win the game.

Also JP if you cancel the tier tournament I will hate you forever.

Gords

Smash Champion
No it won't alzi. The length of toon links Zair is what allows us to combo with it and makes it good for set ups. Maybe if it was a little longer than yeah but even if it was as long as links that is pushing it.

Isorropia

Smash Apprentice
Why are we thinking about involving Ozhadou in this? Smash is running fine independently atm and given Ozhadou's track record with smash I don't really see this as benefitting our community?

I don't know if Shaya's talked to any of the ozhadou people himself, but he's given me the go ahead to get Sydneys (meagre) blazblue community to come and have a presence at the next boost. I'm not sure if that's what he's referring to though.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
I talked to some Ozhadou guys about coming on the 14th to see how things go. And also perhaps for TvC to get a shot around here.

Iso Im always supportive for your blazblue guys to come :D.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
are they gonna bring they're own tv's or can I expect this to be a 2 day touney...

also I support ntsc melee, I'd bring a copy but mine went missing months ago

and I did some research into the chinese zodiac today, turns out I was born in the year of the snake, coincedence anyone?

also ted was born in the year of the dragon lol

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
are they gonna bring they're own tv's or can I expect this to be a 2 day touney...
They can provide their own equipment.
Remember, this is the dynamic and my dream of what Sydney Smash can/hopefully will become.

Sharing equipment is of course fine, we will see how that goes.

TvC2 is a wii game and OZH guys would have to hire wiis to participate in it, I said if there are overflows of wiis we would probably be happy to let them be used.
TvC2 game themselves they said they would provide.

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
No, that's Shaya.

I have proof.

[01:02:43] <+EA> oh btw shaya how old are you? >.>
[01:02:48] <+Shaya> im like 30
[01:02:50] <+Shaya> 35
[01:02:50] <+EA> oh.
[01:02:52] <+Shaya> going on 48

tsitsaron

Smash Rookie
lol yes i registered and kept up with the metagamewith my main .. im soo bloody excited to finally compete with Pros =) ..

p.s how can me and my friends register

p.s.s yes ive only posted once and i was saving it for a time worth it =)

S.D

Smash Master
lol yes i registered and kept up with the metagamewith my main .. im soo bloody excited to finally compete with Pros =) ..

p.s how can me and my friends register

p.s.s yes ive only posted once and i was saving it for a time worth it =)
There are registrations at www.allisbrawl.com, Shaya will have the direct link to the tournament. However it is not compulsory to preregister it just helps a little on the day with regards to forward planning.

All you need to do is show up on the day with a controller and you're good to go! Look forward to meeting you all.

Nova

Banned via Warnings
New players. <3

I might be teaming with zxy if he attends (Brawl) otherwise I'll just pick someone up on the day.
Or you could all just be *******s. </3
Melee teams, pretty much same as usual - aviod me imo.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Yeah I like people pre-registering on AIB for issues of ease and gauging how the days going to go.
But its definitely not mandatory.

First post has the AIB link for those who care :p
Also I send out an invitation message to every person Sydney-er I know with an AIB account usually. So you would often just need to plop on there to see it.

http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=8884

tedeth

Smash Master
If I may quote Scabe from his commentary at TII:

"Now the crowd's big..... before the crowd wasn't so uhhhhhh.... so big..... but now it is..."

lol what a champ. :p

swordsaint

Smash Master
Due to Nova's huge amount of love for me (lol) I might show up. Depends on how my assessments go at TAFE and how much my workload is at the time.

Ted, you still haven't added my new msn. I want to sort this stuff out with you.

Top Bottom