• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Boost: REBOOT - Sunday, the 11th of September 2011

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
TvC or even BlazBlue or SF4 may be there on the 14th.
Ill get back to you guys soon about that.
But if Ozhadou guys are dropping by to chillax and theres going to be a bit of cross-gaming going on I may not do tier tournaments.

M

+9999999999
NNID
Meteor
There's a total lack of Ness love in low tier atm. You guys are ****ing *******.

On another note I'll be using Jiggs in low tier. =)

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
That aint pound4....

Squirtle is going to dominate this if everyone bothered.
Seriously.
Toby will beat all in PT dittos, but anyone using PT will most likely destroy everyone elses characters.

PT is too broken in this tier.

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
3 members of the Puff Patrol. We need six for a full pokemon team! Maybe we could dress up Toby's pokemon in Jigglypuff outfits...

Splice

Smash Hero
I can be part of puff patrol but I'm not from NSW. Does this affect anything?

Toby.

Smash Master
ivysaur doesn't have a 0-death :p

charizards grab release thing isn't very good, because he moves too far. the dtilt is good though. squirtle's is pretty much 0-death.

but I don't intend on doing that to ricky because i wubs him.

edit: shotgun a spot on the puff patrol. it's clearly a close partner of the squirtle squad ;)

Nova

Banned via Warnings
I'll probably come.
Depends how impulsive I feel tomorrow - which is when I get paid.
Bills suck.
<3 Gambling. Only after the bills of course.
But getting out of Adelaide is so much more worth it, plane costs are cheap etc.
wtf am I talking about...

Anyway - Shaya this starts at 10 like all the others right? Hopefully have an answer before I leave in the morning for work, I think I can get an early Sunday flight for pretty cheap.

Dumb edit 1: 10am - Door Opens/Set Up - Yeah I know it says that in the opening post, but with all the tourneys (the normal one, mid one, and low one) I thought, though doubt, you might be starting a little earlier.

Doesn't matter anyway I guess.

Nova

Banned via Warnings
Okay, done.
I'll confirm for sure tomorrow. 90% sure though.
As long as the flight costs don't change overnight. I'll blow 'em all up if they do.

S.D

Smash Master
TvC or even BlazBlue or SF4 may be there on the 14th.
Ill get back to you guys soon about that.
But if Ozhadou guys are dropping by to chillax and theres going to be a bit of cross-gaming going on I may not do tier tournaments.
Why are we thinking about involving Ozhadou in this? Smash is running fine independently atm and given Ozhadou's track record with smash I don't really see this as benefitting our community?

Nova

Banned via Warnings
I can safely say I have nfi what a Ozhadou is.

Anyway, I'm definitely confirmed for this, booked flights, etc. I am so tirrrrrrrrrreeeeeeed; stupid insomnia from tablets..... argh. Then they give me more tablets for the sleeping. Meh.

I'll enter everything. I always lose (by lose I mean come dead last or 2nd to last) Melee, but I think I'm getting slightly better. :O

Gords

Smash Champion
Well in thinking of playing random in melée between Sheik, link, young link, pichu and marth.

I'm also thinking of choosing random in brawl as well except for the high tier. I'll probs just pick sme charcters I dont mind playing and roll a dice to get the random.

Top Bottom