• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Boost: REBOOT - Sunday, the 11th of September 2011

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Names of things are different.
As in all pokemon names are in CAPS, whilst in NTSC its normal (i.e. LUCARIO, Lucario)

Game play is 100% the same.
All the cool kids have NTSC Brawl.

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Since this is probably going to conflict with something else I've been planning to go to, I don't know if I'll be entering anything. However I should at least be able to show up early on and toward the end for the purposes of providing equipment and for money matches (SCABE/ZERO :mad:) and such. I'll confirm what I'm doing later once I've sorted out my priorities or if the other thing miraculously changes its "tentative" date.

Shaya, can you give us some kind of schedule?

I never really liked tier tournaments but if I'm back in time for overused then I'll probably want to enter since it's pretty much the regular one I'm interested in anyway. Also the lack of a "normal" tournament will probably play a big part in which event I choose, just sayin'.

btw out of curiosity, why can't you switch between Zelda/Shiek in low even though they're both low?

NYX - Most of us have NTSC, but PAL is the one sold in stores here.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Because Zelda/Sheik together are middle tier e_alert.

They will all be double elimination brackets running concurrently.
However I may do low/middle earlier and start brawl doubles.

...Ellipsis...

Smash Lord
Yes Tier tournaments, wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh. Why are wolf and D3 middle though, they will destroy that.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Yes Tier tournaments, wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh. Why are wolf and D3 middle though, they will destroy that.
Lucario > ICs > Dedede > Wolf >= Lucario

Pikachu, Pit, Mr. G&W and Olimar are all there as well.
I dont see any character that absoloutely ***** it.

Middle Tier will be epic.

Nova

Banned via Warnings
I might attend.
Depends how mental (impulsive) I feel and stuff.

Edit: That's what I should change my name to - "Mentalnova", so over people thinking I use MK due to the first 4 letters of my name. ReH! My MK is lol.

M

+9999999999
NNID
Meteor
lol, PT and Ness are NU.

Tobyyyyyyyyyyyyy, we still haven't settled that score from Melbourne. Come please. =)

So sonic is restricted to the higher tier tourney. Hahahahahaha. Now I guess I have to use wolf for mid tier like everyone else.

Nova

Banned via Warnings
Uh random should be restricted to high/all for obvious reasons...
It really shouldn't be allowed in the others.
Otherwise I'd do it.

Also, DDD laughs at Wolf. Bw-ha-ha, etc.

Suspect

Smash Hero
Dude thats just amazing, i get to use my main character (who isnt low tier) in a low tier tourny.

I think i could do well in the others as well. I love Australia, cant wait.

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
So sonic is restricted to the higher tier tourney. Hahahahahaha. Now I guess I have to use wolf for mid tier like everyone else.
Everyone else except me. :)

Not that I'll be there for mid or anything... >.>

Edit: 1337th post lolol.

Toby.

Smash Master
hahahah shaya nobody seems to have noticed but I see what you do there with the character choices in the tier list.

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool somebody wanted a chance at winning low tier :p

and what an absolutely terrible way of adding justification just in case anybody noticed. most humorous.

liam will wtf **** you noobs with ike anyway ;)

Toby.

Smash Master
yehuzz

he just wants a chance at winning in all three.

so he has marth/METAKNIGHT in high, dedede in mid and sheik in low.

shaya you sly dog

acting like not being able to switch to zelda will affect anything at all. lol.

especially since the character rankings list have them at mid pretty much entirely due to sheik....

and because sheik is the one with good matchups against most of the cast.

lolshaya

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Toby I totally like asked about it.

And Shaya was like "LOL stuff that you already know anyway".

Edit: Also I beat his Shiek pretty solidly with Ike, I'm sure loads of people could do the same. :bee:

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
get tobe-pnwed, imo ted should lead a revolution!
boycott that **** guys! 3 DE's with no pools is the gay.

Nice idea Shaya. :bee: Also, I'm hoping I can go to this in terms of if Luke still want's me to tag along. :urg:
why would I not want you to tag along, your heaps of fun, guess we're gonna have to do this
everyone, how cool is scabe? and while your at it, how uncool is shaya's tier tourneys?

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Scabe is pretty cool, and tier tourneys are pretty ****.

What happened to Swiss? Every so often I hear some random TO (lolshayalol) go "oh man Swiss is so awesome" but I never see anyone start doing it again. We average 20+ in attendance with like 10 TVs, even if some of those TVs were used for Melee we definitely have enough for Swiss imo.

That looks like asking why you can't switch between them, not why sheik isn't in mid.
The main point was "lolwat that's weird SOMETHING FISHY'S GOING ON HERE" though. :p

Nova

Banned via Warnings
Scabe has less confidence than I do.
When me and Silfa stayed at his house for that ACT tourney, he randomly asks if we want food at 2am.
We both sorta shrugged it off.
After we left your house luke.
Then, out of nowhere he's like "Ok, I've done something to eat". nfi what it was, something Asian (BUT IT WAS NICE SCABE FFS)
He then proceeded to accuse us of only pretending to like it. Lies I say.

That and he constantly is like "Oh I suck", the problem being his twink link is from some hidden sex tier. YOU DO NOT SUCK.

AND WHILE CAPS IS ON SCABE, STOP TAKING WIFI SERIOULSY. YOU **** OFFLINE.
THAT IS ALL THAT MATTERS.
OK??
Good.

Edit: I think I'm the only person in Australia that turns into Zelda for kills anyway.

Top Bottom