• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Boost: REBOOT - Sunday, the 11th of September 2011

Stray_

Smash Apprentice
does anyone know how i could get the springs taken out of my shoulder buttons? like a place to send a controller too or a guide so i could do it myself?

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
The only place I remember seeing a guide for that in is the video review samuraipanda did of brawl way back when the game came out. :/

Not sure of the link anymore, I'm sure others could point you to a better place.

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Silly Shaya, I didn't either. (Not that I was with you guys when you had it done lol, but stillllll...!)

Personally I don't really want it done, since I play Melee with the same controller n stuff. lightshieldan

M

+9999999999
NNID
Meteor
Silly Shaya, I didn't either. (Not that I was with you guys when you had it done lol, but stillllll...!)

Personally I don't really want it done, since I play Melee with the same controller n stuff. lightshieldan
Also makes Super Mario Sunshine exteeeeemely frustrating at times.

But not that that matters................ ;__;

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
yeah, I have a controller for brawl and a controller for melee, you cant really play melee with the altered shoulder buttons, but they sure are good.

Scabe

Successful Businessman
Can you upload the ones where I destroy Silfa? :bee:

Also, did I screw up the recording when I put in charge of recording things?
:urg:

Toby.

Smash Master
This sounds like something luke or ted asked you to write :p

I changed my name to Toby and moved to SoCal. I've been meaning to send post cards actually :(

Still beasting in SoCal though. Typh and I team all the time.

tedeth

Smash Master
It's Tee Cranter. Get it right. :p

So I'm going into Sydney 2moro afternoon. Who wants to have me for a night to play some smash, maybe have some drinks, and just have a general good time? :)

Alzi

Smash Master
Is it ok if i ask what suburbs people live in Sydney?

Also where do you usually host tournaments or smashfest?

Top Bottom