• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Nesu] It's so deserted here I could find Criminal Caterpillars. (Post here if you're cool)

Best Ness Outfit?

• Total voters

Jamwa

Smash Champion
oh im so sorry :( didnt know thats what you meant.
well, i hope it made you laugh :)

sorry for ruining that train everyone had goin

Labernash

Smash Lord
Guys, I'm going to camp tomorrow, so you should send me a letter! Say whatever, draw whatever, WHATEVER! Just send me one please, it'd make my week EVEN BETTER!! Let's go Nesses!

Jacob Frazier
Week #11
Pine Cove Shores
P.O. Box 9055
Tyler, Tx 75711

Screk

Lost in moonside
NNID
Screkness
I can't my dog I'v had for about 10 years currently 13 years old has a heart problem. Which we are treating with med's if they work she will live for a 2 - 3 years more. If not she will die... :C

Edit : I put her to sleep I didn't want her to suffer anymore

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I know how you feel bro, my uncle died from cancer right in front of me just a month or so ago. The week before he died, I had visited him and he seemed completely fine; he was walking around, talking to everyone, was happy and everything, and then all of a sudden he was pale and sickly and could barely move at all and passed away within two hours of when I got there. It just makes you really think and at first you really arent sure of anything... But dont worry bro, if you need anything, Im here for you. Ive never been the best at dealing with emotional things myself, but Ill help in whatever ways I can.

Host Change

Smash Ace
NNID
HostChange
3DS FC
0147-1153-9132
Hey just out of curiosity do you guys use yoyo (either upsmash or downsmash doesn't matter) much when you play Ness? I've been spacing it really well against my friends lately and it seems to be a very underrated move.

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
All the time.

Fsmash is my signature move but I love stylin with the yoyo. Usmash is great under lylat platforms, because nobody expects it. Dsmash is a good mixup, pisses people off when you predict their movement, and when timed properly is a stage spike on Lylat and has similar properties on Smashville, etc.

Screk: I'm so sorry for your loss :(

yoshi8984

Smash Lord
NNID
TimmyTendo
Switch FC
SW-6176-0583-0131
I actually use Yo-yos quite a lot, though I usually (unintentionally, but it throws the opponent off XD) shield against projectiles with it. They're also good for punishing spot dodgers and rollers. They also have pretty good priority. I know D-Smash can stop Ness' PKT2 hitboxes if timed well. XD

Host Change

Smash Ace
NNID
HostChange
3DS FC
0147-1153-9132
I like getting in with sliding upsmash when I use it. It's been working pretty well on the people I normally practice with.

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Sorry to hear that.

You know the Ness boards are here for you if you need to vent... All 3 of us.
Ness boards have a lot of non-ness mains posting on it's boards... I think it's nice. :)

I'm in the desert atm but i'm here (as much as I possibly can be) for you guys.

Sorry to hear about your dog screk. I'm often called a dog whisperer. I know how you feel. :(

And an invisible hug to pidge. :)

By the by screk that avatar is really great. ^^

P.I.E.

Smash Ace
o3o I try to come here at least once a week D: but i try to spend some of my time getting better.

Adding to the yoyo conversation, I think it's pretty cool to randomly D-smash upon landing if your back is toward the opponent. Of course moderation isn't suggested, but it's fun to do :p

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
I remember the time I KO'd Meta Knight with D-Smash at 110%. D-Smash is situational, but very good when done correctly =p

P.I.E.

Smash Ace
Lol I wish there was a like button xD Have you ever tried refreshing your moves with pummel? A good timed pummel can get like 4 for me after 100 and you can manage to dashgrab some characters who don't expect it upon release xD so it's like 8 o3o (I don't bthrow till make 120-30 because of certain DI monsters Dx)

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
P.I.E, since you're in Florida (aka very close to the Atlantic Ocean), maybe we can brawl sometimes ? I don't think there would be a lot of lag (at least not as much as if you were in San Francisco) :)

Top Bottom