• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Nesu] It's so deserted here I could find Criminal Caterpillars. (Post here if you're cool)

Best Ness Outfit?

• Total voters

Nido

ily Sebby
This is now a thread for general discussion, generally.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chat, start up a Wifi Room or just hang out in the Ness XAT! -> http://xat.com/NessBrawl

-*-*-*-*-*-

PROFILES

Joker490Frozen

I'll start then >.<

Picture: Don't Have One At The Time But I'll Probably Get One In The Future.

Tag Use: Joker

Ness Costume:

Region: Midwest
Favorite Mother Game: Earthbound
Attend Tournaments: Pretty Active Also I host My Own Tourneys >.0
About Me: I'm A Snake Main But Ness Is Pretty Much My Secondary Since I Play Him Whenever I'm Not Using Snake. I Also Learn Everything I Know About Ness From Yink(Needs More Nairs)

---

RocketPSIence

Go go RocketPSIence.

Pic:

Tag: rPSI

Ness Costume:

Region: Atl South
Favorite Mother Game: Mother 3
Attend Tournaments: When I don't have parent Johns.
About Me: I main Lucas. I also moderate the loocas boards. I talk with Yink a lot too.

---

Yink

Let me teleport in here...

Picture:

Tag Name: Y1NK or Yink

Ness Costume:

Favorite PSI: PSI Flash Omega
Favorit MOTHER game: EarthBound
Attend Tournaments: You bet, as often as possible!
About me: Hi! I'm the moderator of the Ness board as most of you know. I love to play Tennis and jog in my spare time, as well as do digital design (because it's my job).

---

HailCrest

i shall use my fb profile pic

tag: TOB

ness costume:

secondary: ness is my just-for-fun secondary. a tertiary if you will. main lucas/zss
region: Asia -.-
favourite mother game: mother 3 duhh
attend tournaments: gladly if i could. maybe wifi.
about me: i'm an ugly person who is a failure of a brawler because i can't get any tourney experience o:

---

_proxy_

Tag: Kole

Ness Costume:

Region: Southern California
Favorite Mother game: MOTHER 3
Attend tournaments: went to a few, will go to a lot more this summer.
About me: I don't have a cat.

---

Chuee

pic:

Tag: Chuee

Ness costume:

Favorite PSI move: PK Cross
Favorite mother game: Super Mario Bros
Attend Tournaments: Every once in awhile
About me: MK da bess

---

Johnwalt

Tag: Johnwalt or Jon on WIFI

Ness Costume:

Region: Texas :D
Favorite PSI: Ummm... why are you making me choose? D: (Pk Starstorm and Lifeup)
Favorite mother game: ALL OF THEM!!! HOW CAN YOU EVEN ASK THAT QUESTION? D:<
Attend Tournaments: Nope, can't drive yet >.>
About me: I Love Final Fantasy and Earthbound, dance music, and I am generally friendly... Unless you're impossible to get along with :3

---

CeeNL

Picture:
Tag Name: CnL

Ness Costume:

Region: Northeast
Favorite MOTHER game: MOTHER3
Attend Tournaments: Yeppers. but CT doesn't have all that many.
About me: I loved playing as Ness since 64; when I was little I wanted to be just like him, whatever that meant. I remember asking my mom if I had any clothes that looked like his. which I didn't... :( And since I'm goin to tourneys now I hope I'm becoming more known. As far as I know, I'm the only Ness main in CT. It feels good, man. Even though I don't always do good, I try to help Ness all that I can :)
- - - - - - - -
and just for shfairs and giggles:

---

Trips707

I'll make one for the lulz

pic:Don't have one yet:(

Tag: Trips/LichK

Ness Costume: :ness2:

Region: Atl South
Favorite Mother game: Mother 3
Attend Tournaments: Until I can drive! :mad:
About Me: A bit shy is all I can say so I usually lurk. I never had a true main so I use Luigi, Lucas, and Ness pretty much even. I enjoy all kinds of art and music, especially music.

---

Jbandit

This is for Yink since she asked nicely <3

Picture:

I haaaaaaate photos x_x

Tag: J

Favorite Ness costume:
(dag on right it's green!)

Region: MD/VA
Favorite Mother game: uhhhh I really wish I could play one to see ^^"
Attend tournaments: Everyone I can ;P (which is like one a month so pretty often)
About me: I main Lucas/ZSS (and Jiggly on the side). I used to main Ness through 64 and Melee. Just a random very active Lucas. Love the SSB series and I love Anime/Manga (<3). Talk to me if you want to know more ;3

---

Underload

A picture of yourself:

Tag used: Underload

Favorite Ness costume and secondary:
I only second Ness, actually. I main Snake.

Favorite PSI move: PK Fiyah
Region you live in: Southwest (Colorado)
Favorite MOTHER game (if you have one): MOTHER 2 (Earthbound)
Attend tournaments?: Usually, but I've been on hiatus for the past 3 months. I'm going to get back into the scene mid-July.
A little bit about you: Uhh, I'm the moderator of the Snake boards, and I stick around here 1. because I picked up Ness as my second character a while back, and 2. because the posters here are awesome. I very much enjoy music. Don't be hesitant to bring up music in a conversation with me.

---

kennypu

mines at Yink's request :D

A picture of yourself:

<via facebook>

Tag used or name: Tag is KEN name is Kennypu

Favorite Ness costume and secondary (if you use one):
, Secondary:

Favorite PSI move: PK Fiyyah!!
Region you live in (IE, Midwest): West (Hawaii)
Favorite MOTHER game (if you have one): Mother, Mother 2
Attend tournaments? Yes, every month
A little bit about you: other than a competitive gamer, I'm a web designer, game programmer, DJ, and straight up nerd :]

---

Levitas {retired mod}

Tag used or name: levi or levitas

Favorite Ness costume and secondary (if you use one):
Secondary: lucas

Favorite PSI move: PSI healing omega
Region you live in (IE, Midwest): Midwest
Favorite MOTHER game (if you have one): They are all great
Attend tournaments? haven't for a while now
A little bit about you: Levitas is japanese for ancient greek for the moon

---

thesage

This is me a couple of months ago with bad lighting.

Thesage
I play Ness for fun in melee
Favorite PSI Move: Psi powershield
Region: Md/Va
Mother 1 is my favorite
I go to melee tournaments.
I laik Ness lots.

---

Chrono_Cross

Anyways Yink told me to make a profile thing, and I told her I didn't feel like it, but then I decided to do one if I could post a funny picture of me. xD

Picture:

Tag: Crono

Ness Costume:

Region: West Coast
Favorite Mother Game: MOTHER2 / EarthBound

Favorite PSI move: PSI Flash c:

Attended Tournaments:Just went to a Offline tournament Recently and it was awesome. :D
About Me: I like long romantic walks on the beach
. Oh- Wait.. LOL Anyways I've mained Ness ever since Smash 64 and he is my favorite character. : D My favorite color is green, and my favorite sport is Soccer. I also like Pie and Cake. : )

---

BluePSI

Profile tiiime

Picture:

Name: Christopher
Favorite Ness costume and secondary: Original is my favourite and My secondaries are Lucas and Yoshi
Favorite PSI move: PSI Flash!
Region you live in (IE, Midwest): I live in England, derp
Favorite MOTHER game (if you have one): I love all of them, but Earthbound has been most enjoyable!
Attend tournaments?: Nope
A little bit about you: I love penguins, swimming is my favorite sport and I love games liek Earthbound and Yume Nikki. I can be naive, but I am very caring and often worry about others
---

Dajayman

Here's my profile now since I gots access to a computer. Make sure it's near the top because I'm so awesome. ;)

Picture:

Tag: Dajayman, Dajay, Djay
Ness costume:

Region: Midwest (Chicago, Illinois)
Attend tournaments: Indeed.

About me:
I am Dajayman. I am literally the coolest guy you will ever meet in your life. Been an active smasher since June 2008 and haven't stopped since. Been maining Ness since the beginning, I doubt I will ever drop the guy. My secondary is Donkey Kong because my favorite smasher, Ook, is just so beast with him and DK is such a beast character to play as. After that I use pretty much everyone else besides Diddy and Sonic (I hate those two f***s). I've been focusing a lot more on Smash lately, and I have gotten better. I'm pretty decent in singles, but I feel I really shine in doubles. I'm always down to team with a good teammate who I'll have good chemistry with, but don't you dare pick green team because I hate that abominable green Ness.

I'm usually broke but I still somehow to manage without much money... barely. I like to party and if you ever come by to Chicago you can party with me, I might even have a couple bucks to help throw down. As of right now I am also picking up the bass guitar, it's been something I've wanted to do for years and now it's finally starting to happen. My favorite rock band is Muse but my favorite artist is Lady Gaga. I'm a HUGE Lady Gaga fan. She is just a perfect woman, singer, songwriter, dancer, and performer. I'll automatically hate you if you talk bad about my Lady.

Well that's pretty much it. I'm going to be the best Ness in the world one day, so watch out Shaky, Smash64, Vicegrip, and FOW. I'm joining you all in the Ness Hall Of Fame.

---

smash64

Tag Name: Smash64

Pic:

Ness Costume:

Favorite Mother Game: Earthbound
Attend Tournaments: yup now and then
About Me: i was born in Mexico City moved to the US when i was 10, I play soccer and i am aiming for pro, i like anime, my favorite games are ssb64, brawl, KOF, Earthbound, Mother 3, pokemon and marvel vs capcom 2, i like all types of music but my favorite is hardstyle music i also like to shuffle, my favorite animals are lizards, one of my goals is to visit Japan some day.

---

Jiffyboob

(This pic is a few years old)

Tag Name: Jiffy or Jiffyboob

Ness Costume: Default Ness. :ness:
Favorite PSI: PSI Rockin Omega
Favorite MOTHER game: EarthBound
Attend Tournaments: Offline tournies are too fun to pass up.
About me: My real name is Dan and I live in Canton, Ohio. I enjoy smash, learning, and hanging out as my mostly non-active activities. I also enjoy hiking, rock climbing, gardening, traveling, and jogging as well. The best things for me so far in life are having fun and intelligent conversation. I'm rather mixed about what music, books, and movies I enjoy. All of it depends really. I love my dog Daisy alot. At my job, I work on the molecular orientation of polymer molecules (inside joke but it is true). I own a house and 2 cars. I picked up Ness in Brawl because of my friend whose last name happens to be Lucas picked up and did well with Lucas. (He happens to have kinda light hair as opposed to my dark hair) I wanted to beat him on fairly equal terms and with like characters so I picked up Ness.

Daisy.

---

Tomato

Let's be official with this. This is me being a stud, by the way.

Name: Dan
Tag Name: Tomato/Tomato13187/Brontosaurus

---

Player-4

Pic:

Tag Name: P4, P For, KARA

Favorite PSI: PK Fiyaa
Region: South (TX)
Favorite MOTHER game: Mother 3 or EB
Attend Tournaments: Every Hobo and most OoC tournies
About me: I love Smash and I main MK, but I looove Ness and I wanna main him, but for now he's my solid secondary. I also love photography, art, and music :)

---

rpgfighter

Pic:

Tag: rpgfighter (rpg works too)

Ness Costume:
(Also use purple Lucas.)

Region: USA,East Coast, Virginia, NOVA, Chantilly.
Favorite Mother Game: EarthBound (In my SNES right now on my 19th run!)
Attend Tournaments: For 3s, SSF4 and Melee. Starting to go for this.
About Me: Originally have been a Melee player but now I will try some Brawl. See If I can like both. I also am a avid 2-D fighter and I go by keninblack on srk.

PLEASE PLAY ME I SUCK AND I NEEEED TO LEARN!!!

---

Shaky

I know I'm late for this but here it goes... (for Yink)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Tag Name: Shaky

Favorite PSI: PSI Thunder
Region: South (Florida)
Attend Tournaments: Yup.
About me: I'm a ness main from Florida :D

---

AvariceX

Oh wow I just saw all those fancy profiles on the first page now. I must have been away while that was happening :X

There are no good pictures of me anywhere, so here's my trollin' pic from facebook:

Yeah I'm a fatty.

Tag Name: AvariceX (ceX in-game)

Ness Costume: Blue (I originally played Red but now play Young Ness to represent that I don't properly represent his full potential and I will not revert to Red until I feel I actually play the game and the character properly)

Favorite PSI: PSI Rickroll
Region: Canadian Midwest (yeah I made up a region name, deal)
Attend Tournaments: Yeah, but Ontario Brawl is dead
About me: I'm Ryan, I'm a 3rd year Computer Networking Technology student with a 4.0 GPA =). I also play SSFIV competitively, used to be ranked 3rd in the world at Castlevania: Judgment (lol obscurity), and am working on learning competitive Starcraft 2 and BBCS. And I've just been told (no more than 20 seconds ago) on MSN that I'm apparently picking up Vampire Savior as well.

---

Eagleye893

Pic:

Tag: EGAL/JolTz (still Eagleye to everyone who knew me before though, isJolTz is a nickname I want to switch to)

Ness Costume: Random, not Original (best are green and saturn)

Region: Illinois

Favourite PSI: PSI Thunder Ω

Favourite Mother game: Earthbound, but Mother3 for the music combos

Attend tournaments: Not really anymore. Just random school ones.

Secondary: I used to second Kirby, tried picking up Marth, D3, CF, Pika, and many more, but none are as fluent as I am with Ness

About Me: I don't really know. This past year has been more defining for me. I'm no longer a major Smash advocate just because I've started growing away from video games in the past couple months. I only really play LoL and Tetris, Smash for fun when I can. I'm currently a sophomore at UIUC studying electrical engineering. I want to do so much that I don't really know where to start. I write poetry in my free-time when I'm not hanging out with friends or playing the few games I still do play. I really want to learn how to play music and have only recently started looking into learning piano and asked one of my friends for stuff (it would help if I knew some ladies who were skilled at piano....) Otherwise, I'm just a spontaneous ball of witty humor and dry humor mixed into one. If I'm being srs, it's more just in relation to clubs or homework or making sure I don't get in trouble from shining laser-pointers in people's windows at night.

mobilisq

can i one-up avariceX by being even later to the party?

Tag Name: varies between "red" and "LSD"

Ness Costume: Blue (get it, cause i use the name "red." what a barrel of laughs)

Favorite PSI: i usually name it "peyote" or "DMT" 'cause of all the colors. what a surprise!
Region: Southeast
Favorite MOTHER game: EarthBound and Mother 3 are pretty much tied at this point
Attend Tournaments: I would but have too much of a life going on outside of the game
About me: I'm an insane melange of chemicals that goes out of its way to spread its strangeness to others from time to time. Also an air traffic controller in progress. I like experimental music. I hate routine, variety being the spice of life and all. i sure love me some spices.

i think that picture is almost three years old

---

Rougemagus

I should whip up a profile too.

Tag name: MAGUS

Ness Costume: Alternating between bumblebee, Saturn, and white shirts. Bumblebee right now.

Favorite PSI: PK uiuuh
Region: West
Attend tournaments: I want to. I might have the means pretty soon.
About me: My Smash improvement has been a long and painful road. I used to be a middle-of-the-road player who chose whatever and spammed Pikathunder. In ninth grade, I became co-president of a video game club with a Fox main who, along with some of his upperclassman friends, stomped me to the ground every match (Fox's usmash is burned into my retinas). In my quest for vengeance, I became a Ness main. I'm not sure why, in retrospect, but Ness soon went from "weird guy with the bad recovery" to "total dudebro". Everything just kept getting better from there.

tl:dr I'm funny and would probably place around the middle in a tournament, depending on who I went up against first. My secondary is Olimar.

Outside of Smash, I enjoy writing, racquetball, improv comedy, and browsing TV Tropes.

---

tofer_booboo

Pic

Tag name: It was Tofer, but now it is Bubba
Ness Costume:

Favorite PSI: Offensive Up Omega!
Region: Southwest, Texas!
Favorite Mother game: EarthBound! I grew up with it.
Attend tournaments: I do, but only if I have the money for them.
About me: I like playing Brawl for friends, I am not really one to stress over not being good. I just play for fun. I love EarthBound, favorite game ever. I main Olimar and Peach, but I wanna learn Ness. I don't want to not know how to play my favorite character.

---

Z'zgashi

Pic:

Tag Name: GASHI, Furry, or isMad

Ness Costume: Cyan yoshi... ohwait,

Favorite PSI: PK Egg Toss
Region: Utah, it deserves it's own region
Favorite MOTHER game: Never played any mother games.
Attend Tournaments: Are you kidding? I run everything smash here!! 100% attendance for me.
About me: Im a furry who loves everything yoshi. I'm the Tournament Director in Utah and also run the power rankings, create the rulesets, run the Utah gaming forums, and am the head of Smash in the UGL (Utah Gaming League), so as you can tell, I'm very into smash. I'm a very open person and don't give a shee what others think about me. I express myself to the extent where people think I don't hold anything back and have even been known to do such things as wearing a tail in public. I'm a senior in high school who can't wait to graduate. I have a girlfriend who's currently in France as an exchange student, and miss her daily ridicule and sense of humor very much. Aside from smash, I also play other fighting games such as Soul Calibur and BlazBlue competitivly and am a top ranked Yu-Gi-Oh player in my state. I work at GameStop and hope to open my own video/card gaming store in the future.

---

PSI.kick

Name: PSI.kick
Tag: Whatever i feel like at the time
(currently Ninja or PSI)

Ness Costume: Saturn Ness da bess!
(almost said green ness :troll: dajay)
Secondary: ... n____n i main olimar

Region: Northeast Kansas all the way!
Favorite PSI move: PSI-kick of course, otherwise known as b-air. Who care's if it isn't something like pkt or pkf? can a regular kid kick someone in midair and have lightning shoot out of his feet causing said kicked person to fly hundreds of feet in the air? Didn't think so. Moving on.
Tourneys: I try to make what I can locally and will be going to some OoS ones in the future
Favorite Mother game: Well, i played Earthbound for about 4 hours, ended up not being able to save.
Little bit about yourself: I've been playing smash for just about a year now. I like music, video games, and having long discussions on the meaning of life. I play the viola and picked up the electric guitar about 2 years ago, and enjoy making jelly on it with my sick [30$ ;-;] amp. I got on smashboards in september, and learned its a cool community of gamers that I can relate to somewhat. If compared to the majority of people in our culture I would be deemed quite odd, but I don't care. It makes me who I am. Overall I'm just a guy who's trying to enjoy life while it's happening, without hitting too many bumps along the way.

---

ShadowRoamer

Picture:

Trust me, I know it's a bad picture. I was caught by surprise on camera seconds after I woke up, and that old camera was horrid. Don't have a better picture to show you, unfortunately.

Tag name: Ken, Rick, or Frightbot. Make your pick.
Ness costume:

Favorite PSI: PSI Ground. (Teehee it's so cheap)
Secondary: Lucas
Region: Northeast
Favorite MOTHER game: Earthbound, grew up with it after all.
Attend tournaments: I have in the past (Just not on this forum) when my wifi was working, but not anymore seeing as it doesn't.
About me: Sup sup sup
As you'll find I can be classified as sarcastic and slightly awkward. I'm a painfully mediocre artist, a big fan of the MOTHER series, and of course a Ness main. I live in a little Brawl-depraved town in PA (Goddamn I miss Vancouver). I also love to play music and am able to play electric bass and a 12-hole ocarina.
Also, I'm taken. Pffhh. As if that'll change anything.
Enjoy

---

Raziek

Oh hay, what's up? Yink asked me to make a profile. :3

Picture:

Tag Name: Raziek (RAZ in-game)
Ness Costume:

Favorite PSI: PSI Flash
Region: Canada!
Attend Tournaments: Yep, and I host them in Nova Scotia, too!
About me: I'm Yink's love interest, and a Marth player (primarily, I do dabble in Ness) from Nova Scotia. I'm also a big fan of liberal stages and rulesets.

Kyronexx

Woah!!!(echo) What up Yall :D

Picture :

FUZZY PICKLES!!!

Tag Name: Kyro

Ness Costume:

Favorite PSI: PSI Freeze Ω
Region: Southwest
Attend Tournaments: YES YES YES OHHH!!!
About me: I love the sea and all that inhabit it, H2O for life. I do a lot of research in my spare time along with working out.

Flame Hyenard

Region: Ile-De-France (around Paris)
Favorite PSI: PSI Flash and Rockin'
Favorite mother game: Earthbound. It's the only one I have played, and only through an emulator
Attend Tournaments: Online tournaments on DeviantArt.
About me: My favourite franchises are Pokémon and F-Zero. My most recent game is Resident Evil Revelations on the 3DS.

yoshi8984

Tag: Timmy

Ness Costume:

Region: Canada (More specifically Laval, Quebec)

Favorite PSI: PK Ground, Freeze, Rockin, Love, Healing and Lifeup (Yeah I know it's a lot XD)

Favorite Mother game: Mother 3

Attend Tournaments: Nope, though I do play on wi-fi and I hopefully will get to participate in tourneys soon. Plus there aren't exactly many tourneys in my area =P

About me: I love video games, particularly Nintendo ones. (Mario, Kirby, Earthbound, Pokemon, etc.) I'm not very athletic nor fond of reading, but I do very well in school ^__^ I am a shy person and I do have to deal with nonsense from parents and siblings, but otherwise I find my life fine.
About brawl... I had 10 mains back then. Yep, 10. I used Ness, Lucas, Mario, Luigi, Toon Link, Yoshi, ICs, Kirby, PT and Olimar, but now my true main is Ness. However, I can also use Toon Link, Kirby, Peach and Lucas now. Unfortunately I do lack MU and Tourney experience, but I shall try to do my best to help Ness with the MUs, Tier List and other things. :bee:

pidgezero_one

Tag: pidgezero_one (in-game tags: PZ_O, HELP!, ***, ARSE, JMadn, 99999, ?!?!?, :))
Ness Costume:

Region: Southern Ontario
Favourite PSI: does PK beam count?
Favourite Mother game: Earthbound, but they're all fantastic
Attend tournaments: all the time
Secondary: also mains kirby, seconds dedede and pikachu and peach
About Me: Hi, I'm bad at video games. I eat a lot of poutine. I work at an independent game store and gaming venue in Toronto. I study industrial engineering and bioengineering, specializing in the applications of human factors to health care. I dunno what else to put here.

Jamwa

Tag: Jam, Jamwa
Ness Costume: Saturn > Blue > Original
Region: Melbourne, Aus
Favourite PSI: PSI Lifeup, but i think the PSI Fire animation is awesome
Favourite Mother game: Mother 3
Attend tournaments: Any monthly/meetup/major that is held here in Melbourne
Secondary: I also main Lucas
About Me: I like science, I like sad video games/anime (code geass & mother 3 especially), and Adventure Time! Me gusta Reddit and Memebase.
no me gusta school

Luco

Okay peeps, probably time for my profile:

Favourite ness costume: :ness2:
Region: Australia, mate!
Favourite MOTHER game?: Oh ummmm, Earthbound for me! <3
Attend tournaments?: I try!
About me: I love animals, video-games and living life to be as happy as I can be. I'm generally a really upbeat person and want to do the best I can in my pursuits. Becoming a national/international threat in smash tournaments is a dream for me, for instance. I really love Ness and Lucas and their games are awesome. I hope to see many of you in tournament someday! ^_^

Last edited:

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
xoxokev, this is too good.

If this doesn't get stickied, I seriously call shenanigans.

Uffe

Smash Hero
Amazing stuff! :D And yes, that's where I found it! I just couldn't remember.

Masky

Smash Master
Is it just me or is Saturn Shirt Ness spinning significantly faster than the other Nesses?

Earthbound Zero

Smash Journeyman
I thought he was spinning slower. o.o Fuel Ness looks like the fast one, and Veggie Ness looks slower too.

Anyway, this is awesomeness. I have to give Kev a hug~ <3

Waael

The PK Thunder Ω Specialist
NNID
Chronicle4life
3DS FC
0748-2310-7315
Wow Nice job! LOL

AND I love green Ness ;-;

Zeallyx

Fox mains get all the girlz
omg LOLx9000
XD this thread is hilarious

manlyNESS lmfao

scrolling from the top to the bottom of this page = win XD

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
THIS! IS! SPARTAAAAAAAA!

Ref, I thought you only used default Ness... Bleh, I hate Ness' green costume.
I'm going green because if you match the walls of the venue for your tourney with your character you have a higher chance of winning

xoxokev

Smash Lord
Haha, thanks for all the supportive feedback guys. I guess you can consider this an early Christmas gift from me to the Ness board!

Waael

NNID
Chronicle4life
3DS FC
0748-2310-7315
Hmm Is there a option that shows your signature at all times? >_>

I really hate clicking the show the signature button.

xoxokev

Smash Lord
Well, I didn't make the original .gif file. But, yeah, I used Photoshop

EDIT: Also, none of them should be spinning significantly faster than another... it might seem that way because when I opened it, I noticed the frames did not rotate Ness in a uniform fashion. Some of the frames jumped around, I just decided to keep it that way since everyone loved the original, and no one seemed to notice on that one

Neon Ness

somehow you seem to look down on me
care to elaborate?
Don't read too much into it. We're all low tier here, after all.

Also, Photoshop > GIMP.

Now somebody make a Hyper Mario and Hyper Sonic so's I can have one for each character I use.

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
Nobody looks down on people here. You are just focusing on it to much, he just finds it weird that outsiders visit here... I mean you are supposed to pass over the only character that starts with N...

Uffe

Smash Hero
I love this thread. :3 It for some reason makes me want to draw Ness. And you can't be mean to the Falcon main! Captain Falcon is awesome!

Zeallyx

Nobody looks down on people here. You are just focusing on it to much, he just finds it weird that outsiders visit here... I mean you are supposed to pass over the only character that starts with N...
well yeah, but it was like next to character discussion: HYPER NESS
tbh I thought this topic would contain some kind of hack for ness to insta pk2

I love this thread. :3 It for some reason makes me want to draw Ness. And you can't be mean to the Falcon main! Captain Falcon is awesome!
thank you, but you, too, sound degrading >.<

1(0)paranoidfalconmain(s)

Neon Ness

Oh my, you're right. Is that why people ignore us? :crying: Well, no Hyper sprites for them. They don't deserve such awesomeNess. They're jealous because they can't make an unlimited amount of puns with their main's name.

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
well yeah, but it was like next to character discussion: HYPER NESS
tbh I thought this topic would contain some kind of hack for ness to insta pk2
I'm working on it if anyone wants to know... But without hacking.... The closest I've come is an instant floor blast... (On distant planet...)

Zeallyx

Oh my, you're right. Is that why people ignore us? :crying: Well, no Hyper sprites for them. They don't deserve such awesomeNess. They're jealous because they can't make an unlimited amount of puns with their main's name.
uhum:
Falconnect
falcondor
falcola
falconvert
falconcert
falconga
falconvertible
falcondom
falconverse
falcoknee

xoxokev

Smash Lord
Wow... this page is seriously lacking some Hyper Ness action...

I guess I'll have to compensate for you guys

EDIT: Needs moar

:chuckle:

EDIT2: Instant floorblasting sounds really cool; also, TKONTK, you're cool

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
You probably got to him again by saying Used to...

Anyway We should now spread hyper Ness everywhere.

Waael

NNID
Chronicle4life
3DS FC
0748-2310-7315
D:? Lol I notice another Falcon main came here, But lol the only reason I said "LOL Falcon Main" was because he's a funny character and his FS is freakin sexeh.

Top Bottom