• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Nesu] It's so deserted here I could find Criminal Caterpillars. (Post here if you're cool)

Best Ness Outfit?

• Total voters

P.I.E.

Smash Ace
um, sure :D I'm more accesible on weekends starting with friday night owo The more people I play, the better xP

but to get more of an accurate description, this same exact time on a friday would be a time I'm available o.o

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
Sounds fine by me. Right now in France it's midnight but I'm still available for a few hours x)

My biggest worry would have been the timezone, but this seems to have been sorted out quickly. If anything, I'd wish I could use PK Teleport to get in your place for offline friendlies x)

yoshi8984

Smash Lord
NNID
TimmyTendo
Switch FC
SW-6176-0583-0131
I remember on Green Greens I managed to kill my friend (then again he was Jiggs LOL) at 80% with a b-throw. XD

Also if you PKT2 into the blocks on Green Greens, Ness will be stalled but he won't get hurt by any bomb blocks (unless your invincibility/intangibility runs out :p) and can surprise your opponents. :p

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I remember once on green greens with bowser i klawed someone on a fresh stock 5 seconds into the game and landed on a bomb block, then right as we hit it another one fell from above and we both died instantly at 70% lol.

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
So I got to play Ness dittos against somebody I haven't brawled in a long time. Back then he kicked my butt, now we're at even level. And while we brawl, I finally managed to do the following :

Dair -> Jab 1 for a jab lock -> Fsmash

Too bad it didn't kill, but at least I know I can manage that. I wonder if it's possible to use multiple Jab 1s for jab locking...

Jamwa

Smash Champion
It is, but the opponent can DI away (each jab) and it makes it tough as if you miss a jab then your 25% from the fmash is gone :/

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
I haven't looked into getting a capture card, but I'll take a stab at what I believe it might be with my knowledge of shenanigans.

The TV you have most likely has some ports which show "TV Out" or you split the input of the wii into two separate yet equal signals, one for the TV and one for your computer. The way in which the capture card interacts with your computer is similar to how you would operate a webcam or other peripheral camera, so all you need to do is configure stuff properly for whichever recording software you might use.

^I haven't bought one yet, but I don't know if I really have a reason to, since most of the games that I would ever stream are for PC.

Screk

Lost in moonside
NNID
Screkness
Eagle is pretty much correct but if anyone wants more details I can go deeper into the subject. The reason I was wondering this was to see how many smashers know how to stream with a cap card. Since most of the players here in Florida know I live stream wifi and other games.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Soooooooo anyone here planning on getting Playtation All-Stars Battle Royale when it comes out? If so, hit me up, imma be ALL ABOUT that game when it comes out haha.

Gonna probably be maining Parappa xD

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
I remember on Green Greens I managed to kill my friend (then again he was Jiggs LOL) at 80% with a b-throw. XD

Also if you PKT2 into the blocks on Green Greens, Ness will be stalled but he won't get hurt by any bomb blocks (unless your invincibility/intangibility runs out :p) and can surprise your opponents. :p
If lucas is on one either one of the small islands or maybe on one of the star blocks and he PKT2's in to the main islane of green greens, he appears to attempt to 'drill' in to the stage before bouncing back out and landing on the small isle. ^^

I love doing it. The other thing I love is creating a star-block house. I have some pics of some fun I had in those houses. :3

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
i'm still heartbroken and feeling like ****
**** everything

mobilisq

Smash Ace
pidge i can almost guarantee i know exactly how you feel

a girl that i loved for two years, and lived with for a while, exactly one week and a day ago had a change of heart for one of her childhood friends and asked me to leave

i loved her with every atom of my being. built my life around her. she motivated me to do every single thing ive done for the past two years, and that's gone now. i am the reason she has made a lot of the positive changes in her life. she convinced me that she loved me the same way: told me she adored me, thought we were made for each other, wanted kids with me, promised never to give up on the relationship.

threw all that out the ****ing window and completely destroyed me over something she felt for a friend when she was drunk, because she is severely emotionally damaged

i feel broken

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
mobilisq i'm so sorry :( i wish i could hug you

loving someone unconditionally and telling them you'll never give up and actually meaning it, and having them promise you the same just to go back on it, is among the worst ****ing feelings in the world

but i'm not here to air my dirty laundry just to express sympathy

mobilisq

Smash Ace
oh man, the ******* version of me is starting to resurface

she wants to know if theres any way to stay friends

there is, but im going to be terrible to her. aaaaa i forgot how fun it is to be this way

Screk

Lost in moonside
NNID
Screkness
Na man being mean is not the way out just show your the stronger person and move on from it all. just be brave like ness ( corny advice )

mobilisq

Smash Ace
i guess i shouldnt have implied that by saying "ill be terrible to her"

what i mean is that shes going to get what she became friends with, BEFORE i softened up and tried to love her

if she cant handle that anymore then shes as good as gone

yoshi8984

Smash Lord
NNID
TimmyTendo
Switch FC
SW-6176-0583-0131
Also Earthbound is an EPIC game, glad you thought so as well. ;)

(Also yeah you can call me Timmy, it's my IRL name and easier to remember :p)

Also I can always wi-fail with you if you want to test out your Ness. :D

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
if you have any videos of your ness playing, I won't get around to them immediately, but when I DO, expect an essay on what I like and dislike about your ness.

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
i guess i shouldnt have implied that by saying "ill be terrible to her"

what i mean is that shes going to get what she became friends with, BEFORE i softened up and tried to love her

if she cant handle that anymore then shes as good as gone
have you tried telling her how much she hurt you? Perhaps that would wake her up to the fact that you were for real. Then again, I don't have much experience on these matters. :/

By the by eagle, you never gave ME an essay on my ness. :-I

Luco (:lucas:, :ness2:) vs dre. (:bowser2:)

Please forgive my rolling habits. I knew I shouldn't be doing them when I went in to that match a while ago but I hadn't played brawl for ages before that and had picked back up those habits when I went in to the tournament.

I've gotten over that again. :)

Top Bottom