• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Nesu] It's so deserted here I could find Criminal Caterpillars. (Post here if you're cool)

Best Ness Outfit?

• Total voters

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
that's not even close to what happened

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Bowser dittos are the worst. Nothing but Grab Release infinites on each other looooool

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
One thing I've learned from the Ness VS Olimar MU = never try to recover from a bit below the stages, the Pikmins can get in the way of PKT1. Still liking that MU though, Ness is a great asset in case my Falcon has troubles against Olimar (aka most of the time).

Mad Duck

Smash Journeyman
One thing I've learned from the Ness VS Olimar MU = never try to recover from a bit below the stages, the Pikmins can get in the way of PKT1.
That happened to me in a match ):,I have the vid though,maybe I'll post it in the video thread,because I need help against Olimar (And some other Top Tiers too ); ),I just can't fight him

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
Against Olimar, Nair is a saving grace against those Pikmin throws. Plus, PK Fire can be used to great effects, because it has a high chance of hitting the Pikmins, effectively making some sort of wall. However, red Pikmins can go through this.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Olimar isn't that hard for ness compared to some other of his MUs. Ness dittos are a lot of fun but can get to being a bit of a nuisance after a couple of matches.

I should update my profile sometime since it has been about 2 years haha.

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
Lol. Never played it myself, but watched someone else play through the majority of it and it did look really good.

Persona 4 Arena looks fun as well, hoping I'll be able to try that sometime...

pidgezero_one

Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
Wow,this is kinda dead );

btw,a friend will lend me Persona 4 today,finally im going to play this,everybody says this game is epic
It would probably be more active if less people realized how terrible ness is :awesome:

yoshi8984

Smash Lord
NNID
TimmyTendo
Switch FC
SW-6176-0583-0131
I don't care for tiers, Ness is my best main and I won't abandon him. :bee: :p

But seriously this board needs more activity. XD

Besides that, I've been playing Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time and I beat the final boss. I did 991 damage with the Copy Flower to Princess Shroob :awesome:

pidgezero_one

Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
ness is my strongest character and i'm not going to drop him either but i know my mains are bad :c

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Ness > Lucas imo :3c

Then again I dont really play either of them anyway lol.

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
Lucas and Ness have both some good stuff going for them. All you need is to know how to use those techniques :awesome:

I'll never abandon my mains (which are Falcon and Ness). Those are my best characters. Aside of them, I use Ganondorf rather well (for a non-main character, that is) and I use Falco sometimes. ;)

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Ive used Bowser/Yoshi/Mario/Luigi since the beginning!!

64 = Yoshi/Mario/Luigi
Melee = Mario/Yoshi/Bowser/Luigi
Brawl = Bowser/Yoshi/Mario/Luigi

Jon Farron

✧ The Healer ✧
Premium
I sort of count Ness and Lucas as one main. They're similar enough, but are both used for completely different situations. I just choose whoever would help better against a certain matchup.

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
But both don't help against one match-up : a certain swordsman named Marth D:

Fun fact : in online Brawls, the taunt message I've set for the UpTaunt (the one where Ness says "Okay") is "Challenge Accepted". I use that taunt everytime I fight a Marth. Fitting, isn't it ? x)

Jon Farron

✧ The Healer ✧
Premium
I just do bad against Marth overall. He's so annoying. Even with ZSS and Peach D:

Well Peach can murder him once he's off stage, but it can be a chore to get him off.

pidgezero_one

Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
i use kirby against marth, it's a -1 matchup but better than ness

d3 is one of my secondaries though but i'm not good enough with him yet to bust him out at tournaments against all the marths who know that matchup

yoshi8984

Smash Lord
NNID
TimmyTendo
Switch FC
SW-6176-0583-0131
I know my Ness better than I do with all my mains though, so I'd rather just go all Ness. :p
Besides that feeling when you beat someone who switches to Marth when you switch to Ness (happened at my 1st and only tourney lol) is awesome :bee: XD

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Use Bowser for Marth, that MU is even I swear (or at least it would be if it werent for Marth's tippers lol).

Jamwa

Smash Champion
I sort of count Ness and Lucas as one main. They're similar enough, but are both used for completely different situations. I just choose whoever would help better against a certain matchup.
This is exactly what I do haha

I dont think Lucas is that bad vs marth, because he has to play on the offensive and we have an answer to most of his aerials. The gr can be avoided if we sit at the ledge or on a platform like on sv

Not sure if everyone im versing is bad at marth though, but the one i did verse was higher ranked than me and i got him to last hit both games.

pidgezero_one

Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
i hate it when i have an awesome day and then ruin it by coming home and start feeling ****ty and lonely and heartbroken again

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Aw, that sucks Pidge. :( Hopefully you feel better and at least you have the boards for you.

Btw, *high five* for using Kirby vs. Marth. That's what I do now haha.

Also randomy question but how many Ness mains are going to Apex? We have a couple of Lucas mains going to it and we definitely need to get a group Boards picture of both mains and also whoever plays Ness in tournament I am going to be behind cheering them on. ^^

pidgezero_one

Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
i'm going, but every day i feel more and more like dropping ness, have really been slacking with him lately anyway

original friendship with my ex started over ness dittos and our shared character was a fun part of our relationship and now even using the character at all just makes me like :(

this is so dumb, nothing about my life makes sense right now

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Aw that really sucks Pidge. :( Maybe try some other characters for a bit and see who you have the most fun with. You might some character you never thought to use.

Hopefully things start making sense sooner rather than later.

mobilisq

Smash Ace
pidge hopefully your ex isnt suddenly realizing what was lost between you and trying to be friends again

mine's doing that to me and its driving me absolutely ****ing insane

pidgezero_one

Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
that happened with a previous ex who dumped me. except by that point i had already moved onto another guy and it was too late. when he found out that was the reason i was rejecting his advances he kicked me out of his life

afaik to this day he's still single and hasn't tried to contact me

guys always take me for granted

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
We all know you're a great person, pidge. He doesn't know what he's missing out on.

Hopefully everything will work out right for you. Breakups are always a *****, but you'll get through it.

Top Bottom