• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Nesu] It's so deserted here I could find Criminal Caterpillars. (Post here if you're cool)

Best Ness Outfit?

• Total voters

Mad Duck

Smash Journeyman
Rumors says that they are going to allow Smash Balls in our competitive scene,Argentina.

┗┐ヽ(′Д、`*)ノ┌┛

I'll pray for this to not happen (╯︵╰,)

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Id be down for Smash Balls. Contrary to popular belief, Bowser's Final Smash is one of the best.

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
That too, but his final smash is only effective on stages that is mostly / completely covered by the Final Smash's range (Final Destination or Battlefield for example). But it still remains powerful :p

Jon Farron

✧ The Healer ✧
Premium
Luigi's becomes invalid if you're Peach *uses upB and floats away*

The only thing that can happen to Peach using her upB in his special is getting a flower, and of course slow movement.

Jon Farron

✧ The Healer ✧
Premium
I think ima pick up Ness again... bored of ZSS now and I feel like one hit will kill me with her ;-;

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
lol guys, Pikas Final Smash is broke as hell, its just not as stupidly simple to ue as like, sonics lol

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
I've avoided sonic's FS before but it's so darn hard to do it if the sonic knows what he's doing and isn't trying to get to the topmost corner of the stage to go "Haha, bet you can't get up here!"

The other final smash I find hard to not take any damage at all from is Olimar's. I've only once ever not taken any damage at all from it. Usually I can get away with less than 5% damage from it now though.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
And thats why Oli's isnt that great. It's decent if Oli traps you by catching you without jumps, reading an airdodge, or predicting your recovery since his FS spikes in mid air, but since he cant pull pikmin, you can just play safe and wait until the pikmin start dying off, then youve forced him into a bad situation where he doesnt have pikmin and cant pressure you into a final smash. And sure, you almost always take like, 5%ish, but its a final smash lol, and getting off with just taking that is fantastic.

Ive actually played with people competitively with FS on, so Ive figured out a lot of stuff about them all :p

yoshi8984

Smash Lord
NNID
TimmyTendo
Switch FC
SW-6176-0583-0131
I remember back then when someone used Oli's Final Smash I just stayed there doing nothing but then I learned I could just sidestep constantly to reduce damage XD

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
I've seen through a comment on Youtube that the Cookies isn't the only healing item you can get before reaching the meteor at the beginning of Earthbound. Bread Rolls can be found too if you tame a Runaway Dog. However, unlike the Spiteful Crow which always give out a Cookie for winning the battle, the Runaway Dog only gives you Bread Roll 1/32 of the time.

Mad Duck

Smash Journeyman
I've seen through a comment on Youtube that the Cookies isn't the only healing item you can get before reaching the meteor at the beginning of Earthbound. Bread Rolls can be found too if you tame a Runaway Dog. However, unlike the Spiteful Crow which always give out a Cookie for winning the battle, the Runaway Dog only gives you Bread Roll 1/32 of the time.
There is a gift box that contains a Bread Roll too.

yoshi8984

Smash Lord
NNID
TimmyTendo
Switch FC
SW-6176-0583-0131
Oh yeah I might go to this monthly (though someone would have to bring me, parents are so paranoid that they don't want me to take the bus/subway there >__>) and if I do go I might end up meeting Pidge :D

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Dang you're lucky. Statistically, 47% of girls play games and it's meant to be about half or so girls that play competitively (as in, 50% girls and 50% boys) but i've only met two or three girls who play competitively at tournaments. The ones I have met though are really really great people.

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
Oh yeah I might go to this monthly (though someone would have to bring me, parents are so paranoid that they don't want me to take the bus/subway there >__>) and if I do go I might end up meeting Pidge :D
i'll do my best to make it if school doesn't get in the way... but it shouldn't considernig i only have 2 midterms :D

Mad Duck

Smash Journeyman
I'm very hooked to Persona 4 lately,It's so amazing o.o

And the next tourney here is in December ):,I'm feeling a bit rusty,but one of the best players in Chile is coming here in November,so maybe I'll have a tournament there.

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Good gosh, I knew shaky did really well in whobo 4 mid tier (aka winning it) tournament but I didn't know that he did amazingly well in just about everything else too! :O

Man I so hope this gets Ness further up the tier list... *hopes so bad*

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
The lucas boards are thriving atm. Don't worry, when one of us is down the other one is up. I'm sure Ness boards will get an answer to Paula's prayer in due time. ;)

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
I feed bad, but when I'm on SWF mobile i skip reading dark-coloured posts

Top Bottom