• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Nesu] It's so deserted here I could find Criminal Caterpillars. (Post here if you're cool)

Best Ness Outfit?

• Total voters

Labernash

Smash Lord
Yo guys just letting ya'll know Forsworn is mad good in wi-fi. He's playing my brother right now and 3-stocked his MK.

Like, so freaking flashy this guy. PK Fire > SH PK Fire > PK Thunder 2

Ness Ditto'd him and got bodied. He was inputting things with perfect timing, where it looked like I was just walking towards him and letting him beat me up.

GGs. I hate wi-fi. :(
:phone:

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
???

Oh are any Nesses going to Apex?

Eagle you still never did an essay on my ne- ahh whatever. It was like half a year ago anyway, i've changggeeedd! :D
red x and i are going :)

(yes there is a reason im happy about this)

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Good for you (:

I had a full Ness ditto (?) (2 Nesses vs 2 Nesses) last friday,It was kinda obnoxious but funny too.
I love playing with fellow mains of your character <3

For me though there is like, literally only one Bowser main in the US (there are other people who use him, but no mains) which is Zig, and at Genesis 2 we played each other in dubs, both teaming with an MK for MK+Bowser vs. MK+Bowser matches. Was way fun :D

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Yeah I versed Yoshi the other day and he really did extremely well. I was always Lucas and lost. The hideous lag had a factor in that but he's still definitely really good. Can't wait to see your results in a tourny man. ^_^

mobilisq

Smash Ace
Does that mean you're becoming sane or insane? Either's fine so I wouldn't worry... unless you think you're sane when you're not, that could be dangerous. For instance, I know i'm crazy so i'm fiiiiiine! :p
it definitely means im going insane

but it also means im coming to terms with who i am and am content with it

god i havent been this happy in a long time. FINALLY

yoshi8984

Smash Lord
NNID
TimmyTendo
Switch FC
SW-6176-0583-0131
Tourney yesterday was so fun... And I did (slightly) better than last time. :p

So 1st when I got there, I was so excited to see some people again and meet new people.

Then I was playing Doubles friendlies and Guard wanted to partner with me. We won them all. XD
We went against a Double Kirby team twice. Then a Captain Falcon + Diddy team. :p
I got F-Tilt kills at the end a few times. XD

So then when the tournament actually started, I was playing my first set. It was against IKCT (who uses Wolf) and it was streamed too. Unfortunately he sent me to loser's bracket. First match he 2 stocked me on Smashville. Then I CP'd Delfino (Not trying to john, but I would've CP'd Brinstar if I knew it was legal, should've asked :p). It was closer this time, but he still beat me. I got killed by a sweetspot Side-B at the end. >__>

2nd set I played against someone named BLAH. He used Lucas. 1st match I won on Battlefield (IIRC I 2 stocked him). 2nd match I won on FD (I 2 stocked him again lol). I used F-Tilt so much that 2nd match. I won that one with an Up-Angled F-Tilt xD (I didn't intend to angle it up but whatever LOL)

3rd set I played against someone named Dai. He used ROB the 1st match and we went on Battlefield. Unfortunately I got 2 stocked there lol. Then after he switched to Luigi, I CP'd Delfino again (Again, I would've went to Brinstar if I knew it was legal, I only saw matches on Brinstar AFTER I lost that one lol) and I got 2 stocked again (though it was slightly closer lol)

So after I was eliminated, I was playing Friendlies (though they were FFAs lol). Before I was playing them though, I see Tarex playing and I saw him getting away, and spamming eggs like there's no tomorrow. :p

Also after my 1st set, I was talking with Pidge. Was so nice to meet her, and then someone took a picture of us. XD (I probably look bad in it though LOL)
I kinda wished I could've Ness ditto'd her, haha, but oh well.

After I got home (sister picked me up at 9 PM because she didn't want me staying there too late) I was watching the stream and I see Guard dominating. He got 3rd place IIRC. XD
I even saw him turn a match around against an ICs player because the ICs went off stage and the Up-B wasn't united. LOL

Yeah, that's my 2nd tourney experience.

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
IKCT was over where I was housed. I unfortunately gave him ness MU practice :p Dai knocked me out of losers too. We'll have our dittos next time!

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
I lol'd hard at how easily you killed them. xD

Wolf's -2 because of several things:

Grab>Fsmash/Dsmash (the fsmash might not be true, but I've never been able to buffer the shield and DI'ing the first hit is slightly more difficult from the grab release range)
Reflector and it's range/invincibility bs. Also a smart wolf can gimp you slightly more reliably than marth or falco (not particularly needing the reflector, but it's enough to make ness angry).
BAir is good.

Everything else is just okay. -1 is reasonable, but since Ness is bad, -2 is good.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Its not where shes been, but where she hasnt been...

which is here lol

Jon Farron

✧ The Healer ✧
Premium
I have NO idea who you are. :( Name change?
Oh, lol yeah I used to be Johnwalt... idk if you remember me :l

My profile needs to be updated from Johnwalt to White Mage

White Mage

Tag: ~WHM~ or Jon on WIFI

Ness Costume:

Region: Houston, Texas :D
Favorite PSI: Ummm... why are you making me choose? D: (Pk Starstorm and Lifeup)
Favorite mother game: All of them o:
Attend Tournaments: Hopefully within a few months :3
About me: I Love Final Fantasy and Earthbound, dance music, and I am generally friendly... Unless you're impossible to get along with :3

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Oh CRAP ok I know who you are! Yeah it's been a long time, hasn't it?

If you guys are actually interested, this is all of what's happened:

-I moved
-New University, almost done with school
-Got a sweetass job as a 3D Lab monitor for my art college
-Have a 3.78 GPA overall, so studying abroad was imminent
-Japan's Kansai Gaidai University was all "Hey you're smart, come here", so now I'm going to Osaka/Kyoto in January for five months
-Boyfriend and I are doing well, celebrating stuff soon
-I turn 22 in November
-I've taught more kids more art, and they love it
-I love Earthbound

Jon Farron

✧ The Healer ✧
Premium
:O cool you get to go to Japan. Lol try to win some Earthbound stuff from the arcades there.

Seems like everything is going great for you. :p

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Yink, you forgot to mention the part with the Older Lady on your campus and the Dudes making out, that was the best part!

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Yink, you forgot to mention the part with the Older Lady on your campus and the Dudes making out, that was the best part!
Oh my god Gashi THANK YOU for reminding me.

Yeah so some old lady was going crazy about being realistic to God. She was all "Ladies, do you really want a boyfriend who 'masturbates?!' ", so I shouted really loud "YES, WE DO!". Everyone died laughing, and two guys started making out because she said gay men played "Russian Roulette with their penises". It was the most awkward thing I've ever seen some old lady do.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
She complained that women were easy and easy to manipulate. She was all "I almost pre-maritally KISSED a man! Can you even imagine what would've happened!?".

She also held a sign that said we deserved hell.

There she is!

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
But yeah now that those details are over, this place is about as dead as I remember it! What's the haps?

Jamwa

Smash Champion
religious protesters are the best, they make me feel so privileged :]

-2 is very debatable, wolf's grab range is pretty meh (considering our characters ability to avoid getting grabbed), and doesn't our fair out-space his bair?

does our nair beat his up-b or side-b?

Top Bottom