• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Nesu] It's so deserted here I could find Criminal Caterpillars. (Post here if you're cool)

Best Ness Outfit?

• Total voters

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
So, the pictures got uploaded. :p
[COLLAPSE="Photos of me and/or Pidge at the tourney!"]

[/COLLAPSE]
Man, so happy that you managed to make it dude. I know how iffy it was for you so glad that your sis actually got you there.

Good stuff man!

Also guys I won't be on as much seeing as my mac broke... but i'll try as best I can!

Also, great to see you back yink! ^_^

MysteryRevengerson

IT'S A MYSTERY TO ALL
Just posting to say Ness is still one of my favorites, I'm gonna seriously work on him instead of just playing him and going off what I know.

Also, I wish PK fire recovered faster, it's one of my favorite moves.

Nido

ily Sebby
At my latest tournament (last Sunday) I was in my round 1 match vs a MK main who's also number 4 on our PR I got him down to last stock last hit both times (I'm so proud of myself) but that damn GR > dsmash got me, I just need some general tips on how to play a little bit better with my Ness apart from having more confidence in him.

In one friendly he tried to gimp me but I PKT2 into him but he DId too well and didn't die which resulted in me falling to my doom on last stocks which was gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.

Mad Duck

Smash Journeyman
I have a Random only (random stages,random characters) tourney in November 10th,looks like fun but I'm kinda screwed because I only use like 3 characters well D:

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Last time I entered a random character/stage tournament I won :D

/plays random 90% of the time

Tikao

Smash Ace
Is this even the right thread for that?
Anyway , hi to the Ness-Boards

I'm a Ness Mainer since i started with playing SSBB ( 2 days Wario doesn't count ... and 1 month Lucas ... , maybe Ness is only my 2.Main)

I'm playing SSBB for ... 3 years? ... something like that , but without items and free-for-alls for 1 year and offline for ... a half year? ... dont know that exactly

I'm living in Germany and I'm the only Ness-Mainer there >.< , so , i can't get much feedback about my Ness , but i must see it positive ... you can say I'm the best german Ness-Mainer xD

well , thats it , i'll maybe post some videos for feedback later ... and sorry for my bad english , it isn't the best ... and if I'm lucky , thats the wrong thread for that :)

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
Oh. I saw "Location: Berlin", and I assumed you lived in Germany. ^^;

You and I should Brawl online sometimes. Since we're both in Europe, lag shouldn't be a problem :)

Tikao

Smash Ace
no , the ness's , you may know , live in Austria , and I'm living in Germany ... Second post and I have it already managed to confuse someone ... but in Austria , they spoke german too ... (epic 3 "." of doom) and yes , we can brawl online ... wifi is better than nothing

Nido

ily Sebby
Ness' recovery is almost non-existent over wifi though. Hi Tikao, more Ness mains is always nice. :)

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I dont even play wifi nor do I even play Ness much, and I can recover with Ness just fine in lag.

Tikao

Smash Ace
i had problems with the exact aiming of an down-angled pkt2 (like against lucas to not be gimped by psi-magnet) in wifi-matches , but my last wifi match ist months ago so , i dont know

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
i had problems with the exact aiming of an down-angled pkt2 (like against lucas to not be gimped by psi-magnet) in wifi-matches , but my last wifi match ist months ago so , i dont know
Ah, welcome! Nice to see some new faces on the ness boards! Also, in regards to your recovery problem, it happens to all of us at first. I still miss myself with it sometimes in lag but unless it's really horrific I'm 99.5% fine to get back up, even from bad positions. Takes a bit of muscle memory and practice, you'll have it downpat if you do it long enough. ^^ Makes non-online seem so fast and lagless though! :p

Anyway, I main Lucas but close secondary is Ness and main Ness in 64 and for the short time I played melee used him there too. You should drop by the Lucas boards sometime, we promote PSI bros. getting together to rock the high tiers down from their godly clouds! :D

Also, can't stop listening to this atm:

Violet city - Pokemon Gold/Silver

Tikao

Smash Ace
You should drop by the Lucas boards sometime, we promote PSI bros. getting together to rock the high tiers down from their godly clouds! :D
Yeah , i will learn Lucas too :D ... the Earthbound/Mother-series is my favorite game-series of all time , thats why i main ness and not mk or someone else ... but at first , i should focus on my main Ness ... I should have a constant main before learning more chars like lucas ... but i will learn him :3

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
Maining 2 characters ain't so bad :awesome:

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
I use kirby against marth (still dumb)

Tikao

Smash Ace
I'll try Tink as a second Main ... Tink-Marth is -1 , but thats good enough ... and its not that bad but a bit difficult ... but MK is still a problem :/ must live with it , if i would want perfect MUs , i could drop ness and main mk instead but thats not my plan :3

Anyway , Tink is my 2.best char after Ness and already better in some MU (IC, Falco, Marth, R.O.B, DK :( )
BUT it depends on the enemy (dealing with spam xD)

Jamwa

Smash Champion
Lucas and Ness, although play differently, are very similar in their mechanics so its easy to pick the other one up and mentally switch play-styles.

They also sort of compliment the match-ups the other one is horrible at, which is nice.

Also Lucas isn't that bad against Marth; the SH airdodge and Pk Fire means the marth can't spam fairs or trap you in awkward positions, and the GR isn't bad if you sit by the ledge and camp. Also gimping Marth is relatively easy

Tikao

Smash Ace
Lucas-Marth is better than Ness-Marth , but it sucks for both xD ... also they're both weak against DK , and D³ isn't Lucas Best MU , also i have problems against Snake , and both are not that good against him too ... and PT , but that wouldn't be the point xD ... and GaW ... and also MK , but Ness AND Lucas are not that bad against him ... there are still to many MUs , in which Lucas isn't that good too ... i'll have Lucas as a 3.Main for MTs (with Ness) and LTs ... But as a 2.Main i'll use Tink

Tikao

Smash Ace
Yes , tink isn't the best one , but I've tried Pikachu and failed ... He's difficult to learn , and also i don't 2. main tink only , because of some MUs , i like him ... Ness lucas and Tink are the chars , which make fun to play ... But I tried Pikachu before i played offline , so , when my Tink fails , i can try Pikachu again ...

Jamwa

Smash Champion
Lucas-Marth is better than Ness-Marth , but it sucks for both xD ... also they're both weak against DK , and D³ isn't Lucas Best MU , also i have problems against Snake , and both are not that good against him too ... and PT , but that wouldn't be the point xD ... and GaW ... and also MK , but Ness AND Lucas are not that bad against him ... there are still to many MUs , in which Lucas isn't that good too ... i'll have Lucas as a 3.Main for MTs (with Ness) and LTs ... But as a 2.Main i'll use Tink
GaW yeah kind of, not super bad, the bair can be SDI'd and punished with both characters i think
DK isn't that bad for lucas either, you can DI behind him or infront of him when he GR's, and then you can punish a missed grab with fsmash or something lol. I did it in a tourney once with Usmash, because if he tries to grab you i think Usmash changes your hurtbox and the grab misses
PT i dont know
MK is better for ness i think, but i like Lucas in that MU
Snake vs lucas is pkfire and run away lol

Also pikachu is like the hardest character in the game to play

yoshi8984

Smash Lord
NNID
TimmyTendo
Switch FC
SW-6176-0583-0131
I really can't deal with G&W... His Smashes are so quick, strong, and have like no lag. Why can't Ness' F-Smash be like that xD

Also pikachu is like the hardest character in the game to play
I think ICs are harder. :p

Top Bottom