• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Nesu] It's so deserted here I could find Criminal Caterpillars. (Post here if you're cool)

Best Ness Outfit?

• Total voters

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
mobilisq you have no obligation to keep anyone in your life who hurts you and violates your trust like that. they should be at your mercy, not the other way around.

sometimes "can we still be friends?" is a subtle way to make you out to be the ******* if you say "no" instead of them being the ******* for ****ing you over. if she feels bad about it, it's not your job to make her feel better about it by staying in her life, and i'm glad you realize that

personally i could never do it. i can't keep people in my life who are toxic to me. if they can't put in the effort to maintain a relationship and instead find it necessary to hurt me, then i'm not going to put in the effort to maintain a fake friendship.

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Yeah, pidge has it. She needs to realize that what she says, even while drunk, can really matter.

Haha, pidge is more courageous than I. I have a predisposition where I want to like everyone and I want everyone to like me. When a person doesn't, i often end up trying to change for that person before realizing it's not worth it.

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
for a sec i thought this referred to me :p
Is it ironic that I thought of that when I made the post? And then I thought, "Nah, pidge won't confuse what i'm saying. I'm concurring with her, even if she thinks that for a second she'll realise the other way to look at it is that i'm siding with her."

I didn't actually think out those exact words but the general idea went through my head. :p

then again, my mind always does that.

So basically, if you see a post of mine that appears rude without any provocation, look at it again just in case there's another meaning or i've worded something incorrectly. I'm a soft kind of guy so always take the kinder route and you'll know what I mean. :D

pidgezero_one

Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
i can't drink alcohol anyway due to a medical problem and have no drunk stories to tell of post-2011 so i knew it couldn't be me ;)

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Haha, i can't drink alcohol cause i'm under-age. Well, not publicly anyway, i'm allowed some at private formal events. It's not a problem, I can't stomach a lot of alcohol personally, which is probably a good thing. the only alcohol I really like the taste of atm is dessert wines. Even then I can't have too much of them or my stomach rebels.

Nope, no alcoholism for me! ^^

:O Pidge I just realised you have AIM! :D

I will add you when I get back to my home computer in probably a few weeks, unless you don't want me to, that's okay then. I feel bad bothering yink all the time on AIM to ask her a question on Ness or tell how how far I got in one tournament or another.

pidgezero_one

Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
i can have it in tiny tiny doses in my food like in pasta and stuff, and i cook rice with white wine vinegar, but i can't have it straight-up

so far i am free of liver cancer \o/

and sure go ahead and add me on AIM, i'm rarely on though, i only access it on my phone once in a while when it's charging because it drains my battery

but my phone is charging pretty much all the time when i'm home

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Ahh yeah I can have that as well. Alcohol in chocolate is not to my taste though, the only one I actually like is Old Gold Rum 'n raisin. Even then, i'd prefer no raisins in that (who's idea was it to put sultanas in chocolate? o.O It's okay but... if i'm going to be unhealthy, LET me be unhealthy!).

Aww, just about all my AIM smash contacts except for yink are never on. I've spoken to Shaya on it like twice (but i've met Shaya in RL so that doesn't really count) and apart from yink, nothing else. :/

pidgezero_one

Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
back in 2005 i had a ****load of AIM contacts but hardly any of them go online anymore, same story for msn and all other messengers :(

i'm forever an irc girl anyway

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
irc in that context confuses me. Isn't iirc 'if I remember correctly'?

I play another game and almost all of it's community uses AIM. It's a rather small community; probably less than 75-50 active players at any one time and probably less than 20 players on at any one time (unless it's a really big event). It's still big enough to fill up my AIM a little and no matter what time there's always a few contacts around. Smash contacts, not so much. :p

Man I love Oberin. I'm 'Dracilus' in the picture. We're in the middle of a festival that I organise annually, one of maybe 3 or 4 characters in the whole game to do so. I love the game's community which is why I put in all the effort to make those festivals. that year was different though, that year I had GM help to set up some of the games. for reference, 'Alica' is a qchar, a rp char made by the GMs.

pidgezero_one

Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
i mean IRC as in Internet Relay Chat

it's essentially multiplayer notepad and is one of the most oldschool messaging protocols that's still widely used

that sounds pretty fun. most of my aim contacts came from gaia back when it was actually fun (aka before general discussion was overflowing with teenagers obsessed with each other's pictures of themselves)

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Yeah. Oberin also appeals to the older generation (for instance, my mother also plays this game) so it doesn't get out of hand. It's such a gem, that community. It's levelling system is very broken though. :(

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
@luco, I'll get to that tomorrow. I don't know what i have planned tomorrow besides "go eat frozen custard w/ friends"

pidgezero_one

Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
omg can my profile be added to the first post plz

pidgezero_one

Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
Lol sure, here I am:

Tag: pidgezero_one (in-game tags: PZ_O, HELP!, ***, ARSE, JMadn, PENIS, 99999, ?!?!?, :))
Ness Costume:

Region: Southern Ontario
Favourite PSI: does PK beam count?
Favourite Mother game: Earthbound, but they're all fantastic
Attend tournaments: all the time
Secondary: also mains kirby, seconds dedede and pikachu and peach
About Me: Hi, I'm bad at video games. I eat a lot of poutine. I work at an independent game store and gaming venue in Toronto. I study industrial engineering and bioengineering, specializing in the applications of human factors to health care. I dunno what else to put here.

ty!

Mad Duck

Smash Journeyman
Got tourney today,I made it to semi finals,and I had a very intense ditto match against the best Ness here (who is my doubles partner :ness2: ),it got recorded,I'll post the matches when they upload it,I got destroyed by a Fox

Ness is so fun to play (:

yoshi8984

Smash Lord
NNID
TimmyTendo
Switch FC
SW-6176-0583-0131
Nice to know you've gone to tourneys, unfortunately I can't go to them alone due to parents and restricting me because of my age >__<

Ness dittos are pretty fun imo. I haven't played a Fox though.

How did you place? :o

And yeah, Ness is a fun character. :bee:

Jamwa

Smash Champion
I said i would do this, and Pidge0 reminded me so:
my face is screwed up, :050: made me laugh

Tag: Jam, Jamwa
Ness Costume: Saturn > Blue > Original
Region: Melbourne, Aus
Favourite PSI: PSI Lifeup, but i think the PSI Fire animation is awesome
Favourite Mother game: Mother 3
Attend tournaments: Any monthly/meetup/major that is held here in Melbourne
Secondary: I also main Lucas
About Me: I like science, I like sad video games/anime (code geass & mother 3 especially), and Adventure Time! Me gusta Reddit and Memebase.
no me gusta school

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
I'm just gonna update mine and probz throw in a pic of myself.

^I'm trying really hard to imitate the mannequin, so my face looks a bit scrunched up.

Tag: EGAL/JolTz (still Eagleye to everyone who knew me before though, isJolTz is a nickname I want to switch to)

Ness Costume: Random, not Original (best are green and saturn)

Region: Illinois

Favourite PSI: PSI Thunder Ω

Favourite Mother game: Earthbound, but Mother3 for the music combos

Attend tournaments: Not really anymore. Just random school ones.

Secondary: I used to second Kirby, tried picking up Marth, D3, CF, Pika, and many more, but none are as fluent as I am with Ness

About Me: I don't really know. This past year has been more defining for me. I'm no longer a major Smash advocate just because I've started growing away from video games in the past couple months. I only really play LoL and Tetris, Smash for fun when I can. I'm currently a sophomore at UIUC studying electrical engineering. I want to do so much that I don't really know where to start. I write poetry in my free-time when I'm not hanging out with friends or playing the few games I still do play. I really want to learn how to play music and have only recently started looking into learning piano and asked one of my friends for stuff (it would help if I knew some ladies who were skilled at piano....) Otherwise, I'm just a spontaneous ball of witty humor and dry humor mixed into one. If I'm being srs, it's more just in relation to clubs or homework or making sure I don't get in trouble from shining laser-pointers in people's windows at night.

Screk

Lost in moonside
NNID
Screkness
LOL at your picture Kevin XD

Also how do you guys feel about my random question idea on the Q and A ?

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
I think your gestures are beautiful, Screk.

Anybody able to give a brief overview of Lin Alg? apparently a couple of my classes are using stuff from it and I'm sorta just staring at the board like "why exactly is this super important?"

pidgezero_one

Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
I would if I could remember anything about it.

Jon Farron

✧ The Healer ✧
Premium
One of these days I need to get around to taking a good picture of myself to post here :L
Lol.

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
school-hosted tournament tomorrow.

Ripple's gonna be there, so I won't get 1st. :(

Nido

ily Sebby
:O I guess I'll join the profile bandwagon as soon as I get a picture of me wearing a fancy hat
Even though I don't hang round the Ness boards very often

Nido

ily Sebby
So here I am

Lol taken at school today

Tags: Nido, NIDO, Nid67
Ness colour: Hell yeah GREEN!
Region: Australia, Melbourne
Secondaries: Kirby universe characters, Pikachu and Olimar
Attend tourneys: Yeah whenever travelling isn't an issue which it commonly is D:<
About me: I along with Jamwa are one the few Ness mains in the country, I like chemistry, ****** noobs in chess, MLP: FiM, anime, beating Marths, TouHou, Earthbound, Ganon's Dair and PKT2
HATES: NESS DITTOS

Top Bottom