• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Nesu] It's so deserted here I could find Criminal Caterpillars. (Post here if you're cool)

Best Ness Outfit?

• Total voters

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Youre right, great minds do think alike, and Screk + Chrono have some pretty damn great minds.

Deadjayman

Smash Cadet
I doubt I will ever understand why you all like the color combination of green and orange so much.

:phone:

Screk

Lost in moonside
NNID
Screkness
Mines kinda obv FL Oranges and I love the color green. Na im kidding Orange,Green,Purple are my favorite colors.

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Shaky post in here and tell us how awesome it was to come first in mid tier 1v1....

That'll revive this place for sure. I know Lucas boards got so revived after sktar, although even before that we were bustling with new Lucas players about. :-)

Screk I love that avatar so much. I hope you keep it. <3

Screk

Lost in moonside
NNID
Screkness
Well this place is just dead because no one wants to talk about ness since Yink left. Which I find to be stupid as hell

Also Yink gave me this icon so I love it xD

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Why not do Lucas vs. Ness? I feel that's a good easy way to start them up. I'll create the thread if you guys want that. ^^

Deadjayman

Smash Cadet
I always love Ness theory-crafting. I've been doing it since 2008 with other great Ness minds that have probably been long forgotten.

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
Did we ever re-visit ness-olimar?

**** that ****

pidgezero_one

Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
i'd rather **** on a porcupine than fight any character in brawl, so i'm indifferent

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Well regardless of high levels being here, we can still discuss Ness' MU.

I mean I see a bunch of them but I assume they haven't been touched in a while and you still have a lot of MUs to combat.

Screk

Lost in moonside
NNID
Screkness
I edited my post but yes the MU's discussions only went a max level of 5 pages or so.

Edit: Look at the MK and Diddy MU topic here only 8 - 3 replies

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
Yeah, I was a little hesitant to continue posting those mu threads weekly since the level of interest seemed... low. I didn't want to clutter up the forum with a bunch of mostly empty threads.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Yeah we have the same problem on the Lucas boards because like I write up a huge write-up and then another person from another board does their write-up and it's pretty much done.

We discussed the Oli MU and pretty much the Pika one too in 1 page. That's not bad, if there are a lot of info in the posts. We've been doing weekly and we have gotten decent results.

Screk

Lost in moonside
NNID
Screkness
I don't know I expect more on a subject because imo everyone could have a different way of handing a MU than just two people making a very big post. That's just me

Deadjayman

Smash Cadet
I don't see why we can't just hold discussions here since this is the only active thread in the Ness forums.

These days it's too inactive around here to be making new threads, most people just check their subscription box instead of browsing the subforums anyways.

Screk

Lost in moonside
NNID
Screkness
Because it's easier to have a whole topic on one subject. Also even if we discuss it here Those who want to read up on it would have to search or back track in the social. In the end it's better to have it in one location than mixed with other posts.

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
True enough that I use 'find all posts by luco' to navigate my way around the boards, unless all the threads have been commented on. That's when I go browsing. I used to be flabbergasted by the size of the forums but i'm finally beginning to get a hang of things.

Often we'll discuss match-ups in both threads but if you want to make a new thread then that's fine. Just be sure to post here and say you've done it so that people coming to the social know. :)

pidgezero_one

Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
Red X left me this morning.

I guess I should look for another teammate for apex.

Labernash

Smash Lord
Hey guys I'm back!!! Almost crowned the best Ness in Texas, btw. :)

I came in here thinking you people were funny. I don't see much funny. :(

EDIT: Except the lvl 9 Wario, although it felt insensitive.

Screk

Lost in moonside
NNID
Screkness
Im assuming I'm one of the three Neon an we are funny people.... Just dead funny people

@Pidge D: im here for you D:

Top Bottom