• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Nesu] It's so deserted here I could find Criminal Caterpillars. (Post here if you're cool)

Best Ness Outfit?

• Total voters

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Wow I remember doing the old profiles a long time ago.

I look a lot different now. o_O

Edit: woooow that was like 2-3 years ago looking at them now. I'm getting kind of nostalgic at a few facts of the past.

Strawhat64

Smash Ace
So, I got 5th place in P:M at Smash Together
Ness is pretty legit in this game :D
in other news

Shaky got third place at Smash Together...
He's sooo good XD

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Needs more interesting topics imo.

Lucas boards have even been getting more activity as of late due to us getting into gear more.

Screk

Lost in moonside
NNID
Screkness
Topic time what would you do vs zombies

I would bash their faces in with a bat. I love bat's :'D

Labernash

Smash Lord
Zombies are over-rated.

Let's discuss best Disney movie.

I like Tangled/Tarzan/Aladdin/Mulan.

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Doof doof, I go for Lion king. That and a couple others. Come to think of it, is Watership Down a disney movie? I used to sit, entranced at it as a child.

As for zombies, If I had psychic powers i'd just create a huge sphere that would act as a safe zone. That or just implode the darn things.

If i didn't have psychic powers... Sail away and live on a small island in the middle of the ocean, like Nim from Nim's Island.

And last thing, this place is a tad duller than it usually is. Lucas boards at the moment can't get enough love. I suggest inter-connection between the two. Lucases posting here and nesses posting on Lucas boards would increase activity on both sides...

Then again I've always promoted inter-connectivity between the members of the boards on the PSI kids. The two are like brothers and we should be buddies. Just like this:

Gogo PSi kids! :D

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Zombies are so cool. I'm such a Resident Evil/L4D series fan. Pre-ordered my copy of RE6 a while ago and can't wait for it. <3 For me, guns or really sharp weapons. I can imagine a Katana being incredibly useful.

Definitely love Tangled and almost got to perform I See the Light with my best friend. However, I love classics and probably would go with Beauty and the Beast since I grew up with that one. Same with Mulan.

Also you Ness' should totally come to the Lucas boards and post there more. We would more than welcome you guys since we(lucas') already post here.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Mulan, Hercules, Lilo and Stitch, Pirates of the Caribbean, Howl's Moving Castle, Toy Story, Up, Lion King, the Little Mermaid, etc are all amazing, too many good Disney Movies to choose from lol.

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Also you Ness' should totally come to the Lucas boards and post there more. We would more than welcome you guys since we(lucas') already post here.
J has it. We need to come together and look at match-ups together and try to advance ourselves together and that stuff.

For instance, some of us Lucas mains have been thinking the Ness-Lucas match-up is probably closer to even than -1/+1. Thoughts?

Jamwa

Smash Champion
Who's gotten into Slenderman? sooooo scary when you play it at 1 am :o

is there vids of shaky and shaky + Nick riddle at this recent tourney?

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
If you mean Slender, then yeah Ive seen multiple play throughs of it. I havent played it yet though.

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Yeah my friends were talking about slenderman. S'pose I should take a look at it and see what it's all about.

Oh another match-up thought: How do you guys feel about the MK MU? It's been under close study recently.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Ness does really good against MK. Obv doesnt beat him, but imo a solid -1 just cuz if MK gets the lead or gets you offstage its a hard time coming back. Considering its MK though, thats REALLY good and Id say Ness is easily one of the top 5 best chars in the game against MK.

Jamwa

Smash Champion
.. MK wrecks us:
we cant approach (up-b)
we cant camp, 2 laggy
his aerials wreck ours
he gimps with 2 dairs
his ground game and grab game is better
we can hardly punish half his stuff

pretty much rely on him stuffing up then getting to 100% for a bthrow, or a lucky spike (like really lucky, he has 999 jumps)

characters such as falco, snake, wario, ic's, marth, pikachu, lucario, lucas, olimar, diddy, GaW, d3 and toon link do better (its easier).

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Are you talking about Ness or Lucas? Cuz if you mean Ness, you obviously havent used Fair against him lol.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
No he cant... What? His Up B only has invincibility off the GROUND and about a character length (and I mean MK character length) above, not up in the air where you'll be fairing, and your fair has more range; you'll beat out grounded fair every time. MK CAN NOT punish retreating fair. He can punish your landing if youre stupid with it or can go through it if you try to fair his nado or something (I dont know why oud even try that though), but a well spaced fair, especially a retreating one, outranges everything MK has.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Are you sure it doesnt say 3 people and 2 guests? Thats what it says for me :o

Jamwa

Smash Champion
um, so we retreating fair for the whole match? a retreating fair from mk outranges everything we have too, whats your point?

he beats us in every other thing, we have to get hard reads. fair alone is not enough to make this -1

and to clarify i was talking about us fairing into him, from which he can up-b (probably a bit silly to do anyway). but yeah we cant approach him unless he runs into psi fire or gets read. he can quite safely poke us until he gets us into a framelock or pressure us alot

Deadjayman

Smash Cadet
Too bad my notebook's AC adapter is broken, otherwise I'd be tempted to join this Ness Skype.

This iPod Touch 1G is too ancient for a Skype app, but at least Safari is a decent browser and the bass boost on my music is legit.

:phone:

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
um, so we retreating fair for the whole match? a retreating fair from mk outranges everything we have too, whats your point?

he beats us in every other thing, we have to get hard reads. fair alone is not enough to make this -1

and to clarify i was talking about us fairing into him, from which he can up-b (probably a bit silly to do anyway). but yeah we cant approach him unless he runs into psi fire or gets read. he can quite safely poke us until he gets us into a framelock or pressure us alot
I seem to recall that it was said that MK can't approach a Ness nilly willy for a couple reasons, Fair certainly being one of them. They also said itwould nearly be even if it wasn't for the fact that one grab from MK sends Ness offstage and we all know who wins there.

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
i think i'm too old-fashioned for skype

Top Bottom