• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Nesu] It's so deserted here I could find Criminal Caterpillars. (Post here if you're cool)

Best Ness Outfit?

• Total voters

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
That signature made me burst into laughter.
Me too man. :D

At one point I just sat there and watched it for like 10 minutes straight. 10 of those minutes were spent giggling my head off before I finally got bored and kept going through the thread. Not joking. ;)

yoshi8984

Smash Lord
NNID
TimmyTendo
Switch FC
SW-6176-0583-0131
I was supposed to go to a tournament today (though it wasn't hosted by SWF, but I knew some people from my last tourney were going) but I couldn't since my sister has to work and I can't go without any of my siblings. >__>

Oh well, I guess I have to wait a while for another tourney again...

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Ahh yes, I know how you feel. I go with my brother to tournies. It's not all that bad though because he loves the game as much as I do and we make a pretty neat double Lucas team. ^^

Actually I love going to tournies with my brother, can't imagine them without him there haha.

Oh no, guys don't let the thread go inactive. OH PLEASE LORD IT CAN'T BE TRUE!!!! D:

Jamwa

Smash Champion
school, soccer 2 days a week, job 2 days a week, saturday compulsory school sport, worked for 2/3 of holidays, year 12 subject.

I LOVE YEAR 11

response to below because i dont like posting too much:
I play both Lucas and Ness
and technically ive played since '08, but me and my friends only got into the scene around '11

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
So I came by this thread to try and see if Yink still posted.

Sadness. :c

Also, recently teamed with a Ness in doubles and it was the best experience I ever had and actually won some money with that team.

I also find it ironic that the new lucas board members are also posting here as well.

Host Change

Smash Ace
NNID
HostChange
3DS FC
0147-1153-9132
Ness is one of the most fun characters in the game. Before I went to tournaments he was my main. However, when I started becoming interested in playing competitively the misconception of a tier list caused me to only play high/top tier characters. Anyway, I played Ness about half of my matches at a Smashfest last night and it was a blast. I'm planning on using him more frequently again and trying to get my Ness up to tournament level in the coming months because I really enjoy him. I'll also be posting in these boards some trying to learn and all...

I also pulled this off last night which made me quite happy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wrxYerV6lc

P.I.E.

Smash Ace
Hey guys! How ya been :D My laptop charger broke, which is why i havent been on le skype in a wihle, but I've been practicing relentlessly xD I'm up in ohio for the summer but i haven't been going to tourneys in a month or two. I'll be starting back up in august and then for the road to apex event back down in FL in september. I hope to see screk and shaky there :D it's in winter park tho so try to carpool with peeps from SFL :D Once I get my new laptop charger, lets do wifi yoshi (you too screk :D) Hope to get back on chat and hang with you guys soon! :ness:

EDIT: WHAT YINK QUIT??? WHYYYY?!?!?!

Screk

Lost in moonside
NNID
Screkness
I love how she said this multiple times in skype and no one remembers and plans to quit smash as a whole.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Yeah I just got added to the new skype chat for Lucas and I would assume Ness' are there too since I got back into brawl a bit. But aw, that sucks about Yink though.

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Well J, I mained Ness in 64. He's also a close secondary in brawl and there's a big story behind why I love him so much. That love spread to Lucas but I consider myself a Lucas main because I originally used him when I got disheartened at the Ness that was 'nothing like the 64 version that I remember'. I later found out otherwise....

Also, it's common knowledge that Yink has pretty much left the boards. HOWEVER it's not as bad as people are making it out to be, she still comes around every so often and posts and I see her on AIM a bunch of times so t's not like she's completely gone or left the smash community. She's just much less active than she used to be. She's still around so don't worry! ^^

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
Today's my birthday, and I'm celebrating by going to a tournament.

Which my friends hosted on this day for that reason. Xd

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Hey Jrugs, what is your sig depicting? I know snake throws Ike but is there any background to it? Is Ike counter-ing and it becomes ironic? I am so confused.... :p

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
Awww, thanks you guys! :)

This was without a doubt the best birthday ever... might explain when im not so tired.

Deadjayman

Smash Cadet
Never even heard of the guy, so I doubt it.

Edit: Quick google search of "fsann ness" showed a bit of video results.

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
Yeah, Yink quit a while back, like sometime during the year... I dunno if it was late 2011 or 2012 though, so you're gonna have to ask her if you want that.

I quit because I don't really like smash anymore... that and I don't really like many, if any, video games at the moment. I've been trying instead to hang out with a bunch of my friends, but EVERYONE HAS INTERNSHIPS AND SUMMER STUFF!!! >.> idk what else though.

I can only play Ness now. I tried all my old secondaries and I suck so bad with them.

Top Bottom