• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phantom Gamer

<font color="#ff00ff">pranked!</font>
Initially I'd say this episode was pretty good even if it was kinda predictable overall.
Of course when I saw that the twins were a pegasi and unicorn I was confused by this.
Of course they went with this cause of the setups that they couldn't create with a couple baby earth ponies like pound cake on the ceiling for example.
There was multiple things I liked this episode and here's a few:
- Nurse Tenderheart throwing Pinkie out of the delivery room.
- Pumpkin Cake nom-nom-noming
- Wet Hair Pinkie (which I'm surprised nobody brought up)

Gates

Banned via Warnings
So can we conclude that Wings and Horns are recessive? :o
idk, I'm a mathematician, not a biologist.

Because Scootaloo is a chicken :troll:
It's the best explanation I've heard yet.

Maybe he could fly now because he's light, but when he gets a little older, he'll have to wait for his wings to get stronger or something.
Yeah, that's pretty much what I said. It's like how when you're a baby you can do **** push-ups really easily because your body is light but as you get older it becomes more difficult and you can't do **** push-ups again until you listen to lots of Tenacious D. I guess Pegasi go through a similar thing.

[collapse=Let's investigate Scootaloo's thoughts on the subject]

[/collapse]

[collapse=Results are still inconclusive. I propose a general image dump to sort all this out.]
[collapse=Would anybody like some...POUND CAKE?]

[/collapse]
[collapse=The real truth]
[/collapse]
[collapse=NSFW Language]
[/collapse]
[collapse=Of all the punchlines, this is the worst possible thing]

Incidentally, Bob Saget has a really good version of The Aristocrats joke. I'm not going to link to it, but you should look it up on your own time.[/collapse]
[collapse=Spike Time][collapse=Why can't I hold all these reports?]
[/collapse][collapse=Don't do drugs, kids]
[/collapse][collapse=Ask Spike Da Dragon is seriously the best Spike tumblr, you all should follow it]

[/collapse]
[/collapse]
[/collapse]

vZakat

Half Genie
Yeah, that's pretty much what I said. It's like how when you're a baby you can do **** push-ups really easily because your body is light but as you get older it becomes more difficult and you can't do **** push-ups again until you listen to lots of Tenacious D. I guess Pegasi go through a similar thing.
Maybe that explains why rainbow dash was able to do a sonic rainboom as a filly but struggled to do it as a grown pony?

Also gifs relevant to this episode...

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Why does everyone freak out when a pony's hair gets wet?

Babies covering themselves in flower to cheer up pinkie is the cutest thing ever.

Anthon1996

Smash Ace
NNID
AnUglyBarnacle
3DS FC
5301-0385-3871
Pinkie is the cutest character on the show. She is cuter than both the salami and the bologna combined.

And there should be wet mane pics for the foals.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
I hate to bring it up as much as I hate it.
But I dare not ask how Sweetie Poo came to be.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
He was referring to the fact that we need one, Lash, prompting suggestions and the likes.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
It only looks good on Rarity, in my perspective. Never really found reason to go nuts over wet manes.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Ponies poop.
I also recommended Peak-a-Pie, but no one seems fond of that idea. I LOVED that scene. :< :applejack:

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Did anyone ever notice that Pinkie never actually puts clean diapers on the babies after she changes them?

john!

Smash Hero
ponies do poop. i have seen pictures.

Where do pony babies come from
this too can be explained pictorially. but i will refrain from posting said pictures. you'll learn why when you grow older. :awesome:

wow, i was literally expecting everyone to adore this episode because coincidentally i don't like it that much. And more or less, i was right.

I honestly think this episode was just ok. I mean, i certainly liked it and it was good, but not OMG AMAZIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING, which is strange for a Pinkie episode. Still, there were several things in the ep. that were pretty great. Pinkie's songs, her stand up, and thinking that she's responsible. Also, Pound and Pumpkin Cake were freaking adorable. And when the cakes were looking for other ppl to babysit, and Rarity's excuse is just "nope."

The only thing that legitimately bothers me about this episode and imo brings it down in value is that Pinkie having a breakdown and crying essentially solved the problem. That's just stupid to me. No one cries to solve their problems.
Still, Pound and Pumpkin pouring flour on themselves was adorable <3

*readies hate shields*
i sort of agree with this.

the episode was good but not great. all the good parts have been mentioned (pinkie's stand-up, twilight's visit, om nom nom, and the babies covering themselves in flour)

mostly it proved that a baby pegasus or a baby unicorn can outwit and outlast a fully grown earth pony. that pretty much speaks for itself IMO. good thing the babies submitted to pinkie of their own free will.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Did I not make it clear that I didn't like this episode? I mean there were parts I liked but for the most part it just didn't impress me that much. I didn't dislike it as much as I thought I would though.

Found this really cute music video. :3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sn81P8ihsOw
For those who haven't clicked yet, it's a cutesy flash video based on the infamous Cupcakes fanfiction. It is gory and it is NSFW and he is trying to troll you. You've been warned.

Do they have standards for appointing mods? Did they ever?

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
-removed-
I have to be honest, that video was probably one of the greatest pony videos I've ever seen.

It wasn't even grim, it was hilarious and adorable.

And an ACTUAL ANIMATOR ON THE SHOW MADE IT.

What a nod to the fandom.

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
Did I not make it clear that I didn't like this episode? I mean there were parts I liked but for the most part it just didn't impress me that much. I didn't dislike it as much as I thought I would though.
Did anyone ever say otherwise? I am confused.

Ephyon

Smash Champion
anagrams into &quot;no hype&quot;, &quot;he pony&q
I have mixed feelings about that vid
for a second I thought it wasn't related to the fic, a la Epic Cupcake Time, then pinkie fell the hammer on dash.
and I laughed.

the animator says on the YT page he didn't read cupcakes, but the vid is pretty much the fanfic in a nutshell minus the electrocuting lolwth

but yeah blood+ponies don't mix well for me, if some sort of compromise was found, like candies and sweets pouring out upon cutting dash in half, I would've liked it more =\

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUGH
SOME REAL SLEEPAN, IT FELT GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

[yt]Sn81P8ihsOw[/yt]
The dancean after awhile started reminding me of this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYeW0K2DDSs

Around 1:50 through the rest of the video, Ren & Stimpy faces started appearing everywhere.

And I guess again the gore/singan reminded me of this from years ago when I used to be on A HTF binge...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3ed1RC1vnA&feature=fvst

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
Why does everyone freak out when a pony's hair gets wet?
They've probably never seen actual wet hair.
I only liked Rarity's because of how different she looks than her usual hairstyle.
Babies covering themselves in flower to cheer up pinkie is the cutest thing ever.
I loved that part.
Not the scene itself, but because of the meaning of their act.
[yt]Sn81P8ihsOw[/yt]
I'm not sure what have I just seen, so I'll watch it again
and again and again and again...

[collapse=EDIT]WARNING:
The following contents may cause Arousal, hunger, erection, thirst, wetness, NRB, hardened nipples, crouch pain, splooge, testicular anxiety and uncontrollable ejaculation.
[/collapse]

As for best S2 episode, I've only liked Lesson Zero, Luna Eclipsed and Sweet and Elite. I'll cast my vote when season ends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom