• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Gates, just stop.
No one cares enough.
You and Slush started talking ****, I was just trying to warn people.

But seriously guys, I'm sorry I was so considerate. I'll be more of an ******* next time.

Also, in case you guys haven't seen: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzozSSGETJo
I LOVE the reactions. :applejack:
Did they just show these kids the intro or an actual episode? I only saw the first two minutes or so, so I have no idea.

Dru2

Hail to the King
NNID
DruetheDruid
3DS FC
0189-9845-3398
*really long rant about idiots who are mods*
I'm really not trying to be mean, Gates, but people whose posts are all stupid and annoying are everywhere (most of my posts being a prime example :rolleyes:) Just because there are people who make idiotic posts that you can't put on the Ignore List can't get you that pissed. If the posts are as stupid as you say they are, in some way they've got to be breaking a rule or two. if not, just learn to ignore them yourself.
Like, whenever you see a post by someone you know makes terrible posts, skip it. That's what i did with a few ppl before i knew the Ignore List existed.

Anyways, i loved that kid on Teens React who thought bronies were just trolls. He just seemed to get so mad at the beginning. Same with the asian guy, but he wasn't as mad

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
The fact that they only showed the teens an intro renders it pointless, in my perspective. Over half of them were completely unconscious of the internet following. The video is impotent and unconvincing for those reasons alone, to save myself the outrage.

john!

Smash Hero
what kind of mod doesn't read a thread's recent posts, stops by that thread to post something that was already posted 10 posts ago, and then insults someone trying to have a reasonable discussion? smh

Gates

Banned via Warnings
what kind of mod doesn't read a thread's recent posts, stops by that thread to post something that was already posted 10 posts ago, and then insults someone trying to have a reasonable discussion? smh
Pretty much what I was going to say.

But anyway...
Did they just show these kids the intro or an actual episode? I only saw the first two minutes or so, so I have no idea.
So did they or what?

Gates

Banned via Warnings
I think I faintly remember them asking for their opinion on the first episode.
So knowing them, they showed them the first 2 episodes and that's it.
:/

I've come to realize that those really aren't the best episodes to start with. I tried to convert a friend of mine to the herd and he agreed to watch those two and wasn't convinced. Eventually he was after I showed him some PMVs and stuff, but the point remains that those episodes are just not that strong. I'm not sure why, but people just don't seem to like them.

This is amazing.

Also, I noticed we haven't gotten a summary for a new episode this week. Could we possibly assume, then, that MLP is taking a break after Hearts and Hooves?

bird in the hoof
idk, I didn't think that one was bad.
Or are you just trolling Philomena Lord?

Omg this cartoon...should I give it a chance?

:phone:
Might as well.

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
They were on a hiatus for some time, Mink.
Hiatus isn't quite the right word, it was more of a winter break.

bird in the hoof
I'm going to fight you, GP. I am going to run over to England and fight you. With fists. I refuse to allow anyone get the episode title wrong. It's A Bird in the Hoof, buster.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I began with the episode that's still my contemporary favorite, watched a few others in no particular order, and I was then enthralled enough to watch every episode up to date.

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
But hiatus implies a forced break, as opposed to them just enjoying the holidays.

EDIT: OP and ponies really do go great together.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Hiatus doesn't imply that at all, I don't think.
I've never heard of it used in a forceful way, at least. :applejack:

john!

Smash Hero
that "homo sapiens" video is the most shocking piece of canon ever discovered IMO

Go back to the LoL thread, john. I like you in there. :< :applejack:
i'm not angry or anything, but gates had a good point and you didn't really give him a chance

Omg this cartoon...should I give it a chance?
you come into pony thread and ask question like this? :awesome:

we'll be here waiting for your inevitable bronification

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
Maybe it's just me, but whenever I hear hiatus it's never a good thing. Like, there's going to be a super long break or cancellation is in the air.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I have heard hiatus used in numerous manners, and I'd say it highly depends on its designated context. I define it as an urged (as by a feeling, for example) break.
Okie, you convinced me to watch it. Here it goes!!!!:D

What episode are you watching?

Gaogao

Smash Cadet
@ John: LOL I guess I was already looking for a excuse to watch it xDD well after all your "objective" suggestions on the matter LOL i have come to a conclusion. MLP shall be watched 100 fold!!!!*make sense? Probably not...aizen....*

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
He does have a good point, john, but no one really honestly seems to care in here except him, and you.
But you don't count.

Just doesn't feel like it should be treated as a big deal when it's really only one single member. :applejack:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom