• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
earth ponies more like.................................................................. yeah i got nothing
The brilliance is understandably ineffable. No shame.

Gates, lets go to Bionic's wall.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Again, simplicity and modesty of earth ponies.

=

Y'all best not be repeating the occurrences of the first thread lock?

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
I'm sorry that all of you can't be Coolasi (Damn, I'm cool.) like some of us. Maybe one day they'll learn how to control genetics, and your great grandchildren can be like me.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
idk, I didn't think that one was bad.
Or are you just trolling Philomena Lord?
I was after the one with the own, what was that one called? That episode was ***

I'm going to fight you, GP. I am going to run over to England and fight you. With fists. I refuse to allow anyone get the episode title wrong. It's A Bird in the Hoof, buster.
I meant the one with the owl

How about I start at episode 1....^^;;;;

:phone:
You're far too logical for this thread XD

I'm sorry that all of you can't be Coolasi (Damn, I'm cool.) like some of us. Maybe one day they'll learn how to control genetics, and your great grandchildren can be like me.
You know the term 'trying too hard'?
Because you're pretty much the embodiment of it right now

Anthon1996

Smash Ace
NNID
AnUglyBarnacle
3DS FC
5301-0385-3871
No, it is not. For a start, none of the Mane 6 were even in character, except for Rainbow of course; if they actually cared about the best character in the show (yes, there is a character who's better than Spike, Gates) then they would just, oh I don't know, talk to her.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Mysterious Mare Do Well was good.
Zaj, I'm disappony in you. You could've done so much better with that edit. :applejack:

M!nt

Smash Champion
I thought Maredowell was a good episode, to say they didn't handle it right, I'd have to disagree because I think the only way you can show someone how much of a show off they are is to show them up ala Trixie.

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
I'm not a huge Dash person (Scoot's better, imo but ANYWAYS), but Anthon is right. They didn't really try talking to her, it was more of a, "Let's talk about this behind her back, and come up with our own solution, that completely embarrasses her," rather than the five pulling her aside. If I were Dash, I'd be hurt, quite frankly. No one considered to tell me that I was being a jerk to my face, like a true, LOYAL friend. And I don't think I'm overstating the meaning of the method they took, either.

That one, and the dumb owl episode, I guess I like those two the least.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I think the fact that they kept it a secret to make a fool of her was the reason I liked it so much. :applejack:

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
So you Dash fans are salty that Dash got bodied in that episode. Got it.

Reizilla

As far as the method, we can all agree that Dash is a huge *****. Some times there's no reasoning with a ***** and you just have to smack her to get her to listen.

Anthon1996

Smash Ace
NNID
AnUglyBarnacle
3DS FC
5301-0385-3871
She defended the 2nd best character in the show, tied with Pinkie, Fluttershy, when they were foals. Also, she kicked a dragon in the face.

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
Hmmmmm. Good thing Leaf isn't here, then. But seriously, they didn't try reasoning with her. I could understand if they had. Seriously guys. Let's be fair and reasonable.

Reizilla

>reasoning with Rainbow Dash

we all know it would have been a waste of time.

Anthon1996

Smash Ace
NNID
AnUglyBarnacle
3DS FC
5301-0385-3871
RD chose a tortoise over a peregrine falcon, which are like the Rainbow Dashes of real-life. She chose the one who saved her life over the one who just sped past her. Doesn't seem very *****y to me.

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
Seems like you can't reason with people who dislike her, either. :\

It's okay, Rei. I still love you. =D

Reizilla

Only because it saved her life. That's quite the ridiculous standard. That just makes it more understandable that the mane cast decided to go to extreme circumstances right away.

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
Hmmmmm. Good thing Leaf isn't here, then. But seriously, they didn't try reasoning with her. I could understand if they had. Seriously guys. Let's be fair and reasonable.
The attempts the other 5 would have made reasoning are on the level of trying to reason with the people in this thread.

Dash best, haters gonna hate.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
No, it is not. For a start, none of the Mane 6 were even in character, except for Rainbow of course; if they actually cared about the best character in the show (yes, there is a character who's better than Spike, Gates) then they would just, oh I don't know, talk to her.
I'm not a huge Dash person (Scoot's better, imo but ANYWAYS), but Anthon is right. They didn't really try talking to her, it was more of a, "Let's talk about this behind her back, and come up with our own solution, that completely embarrasses her," rather than the five pulling her aside. If I were Dash, I'd be hurt, quite frankly. No one considered to tell me that I was being a jerk to my face, like a true, LOYAL friend. And I don't think I'm overstating the meaning of the method they took, either.
Dunno, mane, they already realized it's gotten straight to her head so it's more of a wasted effort when they know trying to reason with the Dash wouldn't work. Hell, since when would even Dash listen to reason. Plan B.

>reasoning with Rainbow Dash

we all know it would have been a waste of time.
Oh well I'm slowing going down the posts as I type this post.

The attempts the other 5 would have made reasoning are on the level of trying to reason with the people in this thread.

Dash best, haters gonna hate.
At least you agreed Dash was the perfect ***** in the episode. Just as characterized.

=

Edit: Stopped by Wal-mart today. Blind bags are sold out. Dunno when they're gonna restock, but since the new posts on Eq D about them. This is going to be one hell of a battle getting the rest of the mane 6.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom