• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
That was hilarious.

"Moral lessons."

"Cinnamon Groove."

****ing gold.

M!nt

Smash Champion
"They are men, if you can call them that"
"not get a weird look from mom"

You dislike this video. Thanks for the feedback!

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
That BronyCon group picture was frownawful already as it is. Well as long we don't engage contact with them, and only vendor, projects, and guest appearances, it'll be an adventure.

Anthon1996

Smash Ace
NNID
AnUglyBarnacle
3DS FC
5301-0385-3871
I want to be a pegasus. I can imagine pulling up a cloud and making it hail on people I don't like.

.....Fine, and making it rain in Egypt or whatever. Happy?

Anthon1996

Smash Ace
NNID
AnUglyBarnacle
3DS FC
5301-0385-3871
Maybe I can even electrocute SWF's HQ when it's giving me that 502 BS.

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
I'm assuming this through the fact that Diamond Tiara's great grandfather did business with them, is in class with Applebloom, who we know is AJ's sister.
But Diamond Tiara's great grandfather was an older stallion while Granny Smith was still a filly when they did business. I'd say she's Applejack's grandmother.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I liked the part where they said pony. :applejack:

In all seriousness, Pinkie Pie's rising pitch in The Best Night Ever section of that video made me burst out laughing.

Geoberos

NNID
Geoberos
Episode was mega enjoyable. Typical baby episode, but Pinkie Pie Style. The babies and Pinkie have SO many expressions~ Twilight Sparkle for the insensitive obliviousness D:

Edit: Apparently rubber chicken has has sample of the Fluttershy/Twilight/Pinkie squee grin

Pound Cake and Pumpkin Cake. They are beyond amazing. I call Pumpkin Cake. Totally fits my unicorn support.
I like how Pumpkin's whole baby eyes are just completely blue~

Pinkie has a watch for party time. It was ALMOST time for it.

Also, apparently crying solves everything.

Edit: Pumpkin cause audibly om nom nom nom~<3
Bed Eyes Pinkie? Not as much but she looks at her hoof sensually~
Stand up. Babies are not impressed. Rimshot tho~
Also, flour on top of a dresser-like cabinet?
Pumpkins mouth expressions~
Floaty things~ And the hoof on that Pound :O Knocking metal out

Twilight was kicked out of a role D:
Phasing through walls, exists, then again, it's probably the precursor to teleportation.

BSP

Smash Legend
Pony genetics

How do they work? O_o

At first, I was like WTF, how are they baby ponies doing all that. Then, watched again and saw that the Dash and Rarity said that they'd get flashes of their talents pretty soon.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Same thing happened to Slush and I, BSP. We missed the beginning because HUB derped on us. Except I then explained it, then on the rerun, laughed about how right I was. I called it spot on.
Fantastic episode. I ****ing LOVE Pumpkin Cake. :applejack:
Pinkie was great all around too. New song, more exposure, etc etc.

Plus,
she cracked just like a new mother does when put in the same situation.

Oh, and Applejack's 100% perfect attendance stays consistent, and Unicorns quite simply rendered Pegasi hilariously moot with that flight spell.
inb4Leaf.

Geoberos

NNID
Geoberos
One Month Birthday song and was the Piggy Song supposed to be the leaked song Smile Smile Smile? Cause I never really go look at leaked stuff when it's going to be eventually released.

Edit: Angel likes picnics and is mad-pissed to be late. I wonder for what reason, foods, the lady bunnies, the open space. I don't think he was there for the first picnic (Lesson Zero).

Hmm a specific horror movie to be related or just the genre in general?

vZakat

Half Genie
My thoughts on the episode...
I liked the episode but there were a few things that made me think "lol that doesn't make sense, it's probably just for the episode". The main thing was how active the babies were despite being newborns. Also mothers don't usually want to leave there newborns, especially if it's they're first child. I would think that they would look for someone to help with the delivery before looking for a babysitter.

Pinkie's antics were hilarious. The stand-up scene was great. I also liked seeing her all insulted when twilight came around. Not the first time twi got pinkie all miffed. I also loved how rarity didn't even give a reason why she couldn't baby sit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom