• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phantom Gamer

<font color="#ff00ff">pranked!</font>
those buttons look very cool.
I'll see if I want to get at least a Luna one.

Also I fail to see why you SA bronies didn't want any of that brony hug.
I'd also ask why weren't you guys smiling at all, but I'd probably be the same other than in the pic.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
I think Slush's pants took all their smile.

I kinda want some of those buttons...

Anthon1996

Smash Ace
NNID
AnUglyBarnacle
3DS FC
5301-0385-3871
But it has been scientifically proven that Rainbow Dash is, in fact, the most funimatastical mofo alive. She's basically me, except she actually has self-esteem.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
So I rechecked EqD and remembered this post that appeared yesterday about blind bags apparently found at Wal-Marts
It looks like they are finally making their way over to the USA after almost a half a year of waiting. These specific ones were located at a Wal-Mart in *San Antonio, TX* for two bucks a pop.
Also this EqD page about identifying blind bags since May 2011.
So me and Espy stopped by our local Wal-mart, found them separate from the main aisle of pony toys, followed the identify guide and sure enough we got our Twilight Sparkle and Applejack respectively with little effort. I'll go back probably tomorrow to snag the #23 Glittering Twilight Sparkle as well as look for FiM spiral notebooks and such.
[collapse="Current collection so far"]
[/collapse]

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
What's the # for Twilight? Also where can I see the full list of # for the blind bags.
stop SOPA

I can't do this cause Italy, but most of you can. mind wasting 5 mins to shout your opinion at them?
We have to let the representatives in both houses know SOPA is an extremely detrimental piece of legislation. I also encourage you to take a minute to voice your opinion on this law that will be extremely detrimental to the internet (like Spelt but serious).

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
I posted the link within my post (it's gray instead of purple) "identifying blind bags." The image in there is the list. Twilight is #5.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
I posted the link within my post (it's gray instead of purple) "identifying blind bags." The image in there is the list. Twilight is #5.
Oh I see it. I just saw blind bags now available and I got Twilight so I skipped the rest of the post, lmao.

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
Are you guys blind? SB is clearly the cutest one there; just look at how me and Leaf have to lean over so he can put his arms around us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom