• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - Apex 2015 Moneymatches/callouts/trashtalk thread from NY

DarkStarStorm

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0318-7018-5269
PLEASE DO SO
Name your price, stranga
Let's see, twenty-five dollars and thirty-seven cents.
But since I can't make it, the money is completely irrelevant. Sorry. But I'd still smash your fox or falco's face in.
I'm allowed to say that right? this is the trash talk forum.

Oracle

Smash Master
so our final crew member has just CONFIRMED FOR APEX, this means that TX VS NY WILL HAPPEN! 5V5, Me sethlon blink denti and bwett vs your best five. $10 a head sound fair?

D

Deleted member

Come to texas so you can lose to a 5 year old playing a character who is 5 years old.

BlinkIV

Avenger
This is to Eli, and possibly Gallo. Eli, I know you picked up Pit, but I was ashamed watching how bad it was. MM me in Pit dittos. $10?

Gallo, you had some fancy stuff when you played Pit. I never got a chance to play it, another Pit ditto MM? $10?

ELI-mination

Smash Champion
This is to Eli, and possibly Gallo. Eli, I know you picked up Pit, but I was ashamed watching how bad it was. MM me in Pit dittos. $10?

Gallo, you had some fancy stuff when you played Pit. I never got a chance to play it, another Pit ditto MM? $10?
I'll moneymatch you under the condition you raise it to at least $30.

Gallo69

Smash Apprentice

Sure, and i'll put another 10 on Eli as a sidebet to your Pitto with him if you or anyone wants to match that.

MeechMan3000

Smash Rookie
At first I was thinking TX was gonna body but I don't know... Eli, Gallo, Guru, AND Zhime can all do work..

ELI-mination

Smash Champion
At first I was thinking TX was gonna body but I don't know... Eli, Gallo, Guru, AND Zhime can all do work..
We would love to use Zhime because he's in our crew, but he's not from NY.
Either way TX is getting wrecked... We all have been laughing at hilarious it is that they think can stand a chance let alone win

Gallo69

Smash Apprentice
Good thing this isnt even half of our top 10 in TX and we'll still win lol.
Hey none of that pre-john bull****. Trying to slip a little excuse in there because in the back of your mind you know how bad your free ass region is going to get ****ed up. If you're all really that confident why don't we raise the stakes?

BlinkIV

Avenger
Hey none of that pre-john bull****. Trying to slip a little excuse in there because in the back of your mind you know how bad your free *** region is going to get ****ed up. If you're all really that confident why don't we raise the stakes?
How much we talkin', then?

Papa+Stone

Banned via Administration
You all suck you guys are whiny babies and scrubby fox haters suck my luigi call me at 281-217-1575

Papa+Stone

Banned via Administration
Well discuss the amount over phone my phone number is 2812241575 call me

D

Deleted member

whatever you guys do, get TX Vs NY recorded or on stream.
I want to see the salt ooze out of all of you

Top Bottom