• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - Apex 2015 Moneymatches/callouts/trashtalk thread from NY

Papa+Stone

Banned via Administration
Im sorry i didnt mean to snap at you like that, i lost control for a second there. Here, to make it up to you ill leave you my phone number its 2812241575 call me

Denti

Smash Master
This isn't even impressive trash talk. I'm not even bothered with this weak talk. We'll beat your region and make you guys look even more unimpressive than your combo videos.

Also I can't raise the money that much. I'm already spending hundreds of dollars to fly and come to this.

GuruKid

Smash Ace
Also I can't raise the money that much. I'm already spending hundreds of dollars to fly and come to this.
But I thought you guys were gonna beat our region? C'monnnn bro you can buy all the underwear you can fold with that extra $50.

To all other regions and crews - don't be shy! We're still open for more crew battles and MM's! Keep 'em coming.

MD/Free-Aye where you at

leelue

Smash Lord
Lol I'm coming out of smash retirement for this crew battle.
Valentines day is expensive, so I appreciate TX supporting my relationships with all the hoes I be bangin.

Last edited:

ELI-mination

Smash Champion
you guys are all frauds. you were bad at melee, so you play PM because it's easier to be good at, and then brag about it. melee will always be the superior game

i will rescind this statement if one of you clowns beats me in a money match in PM. bring it
Behold the lie that elitist douchebags have convinced themselves of.

Sure I'll take your money, scrub.

Then, when you lose and try to shrug it off with some insult to p:m as a game or whatever else bs you convinced yourself of, you can go back to your group of buddies that agree with you and circle jerk around a melee disc.

Maybe someday you'll surpass the mentality of a 12 year old kid trying to claim video game superiority, but hopefully it will be a while so you can stupidly spend your allowance attempting to fight battles you can't win. Tool.

D

Deleted member

Maybe someday you'll surpass the mentality of a 12 year old kid trying to claim video game superiority, but hopefully it will be a while so you can stupidly spend your allowance attempting to fight battles you can't win. Tool.
he's canadian. ain't gonna happen tom.

ELI-mination

Smash Champion
Ok kid.
Since I suck and need a buffed character or whatever delusion you want to believe...

How about we roster crew battle in project m for $500?

Come on. All the characters. Buffed nerfed etc. Pure skill like up smashing with Fox and everything.
$500. Project M only. I'm not gonna play melee but if you truly think I'm bad and that you matter, you'll accept.
I'm waiting.

D

Deleted member

Jesus christ, 500 dollars? Where do you guys get this money for smash
(It does make callouts sick af though)

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Eli is that 500 dollar MM open to others?

If I don't end up doing my 300 dollar iron man in melee I'll probably take it

or maybe lets do

5 v 5 characters
100 bucks

Since I don't know all that much about the game

Dakpo

Smash Lord
Im confirmed for Apex. Texas is coming in hot! Which I hear NY really needs right about now. Also, I'm accepting MMs ;D

BlinkIV

Avenger
Eli, I accept the Pit ditto MM for $30. As far as Gallo goes, you choose the price. I'll accomodate the whoopings.

Last edited:

Element V

Smash Rookie
Yeah Eli needs that buffed character to do well. Wait, what character was that again? He just plays so many so well, I just got confused.

ELI-mination

Smash Champion
Dude what in the ****ing hell are you going on about

I don't even have some kind of "ego" like you're talking about wtf
I just talk mad trash online

Also, the **** you're saying is so mind-numbingly ******** that like what is the point in responding to such an idiot I don't understanddddd

ELI-mination

Smash Champion
Seriously you're a ****ing moron

And you ******* out in front of the world when you saw the $500 and were like "umm..err... $10! and I'll respect you!" As if I gave a flying **** about your "respect"
I don't give a **** about your respect, just give me your money.

LMAO @ "$20 but your crew can't rally behind you" lmfaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
i just read some cancer
idk wtf you're even talking about meta, you're being ridiculous with pretty little provocation. that chess analogy was just ******** and i do not understand why someone would think that was a relevant analogy at all.

thanks for the money at evo tho btw

Metà

Smash Master
either accept my terms or don't. everything else amounts to trash talk, which is what this thread is for, yeah?

and I'd prefer to play privately because i don't want your friends shouting in my ear how bad i am. fairer fight, right?? mano a mano. trash-talking is acceptable in tournent matches only because we have no rule in place to prevent it. distracting a player mid-game amounts to willfully interfering with the game's result. it's disrespectful and should be avoided out of respecr for the players

**** talk online is different because it's completely external to the match itself. say all you want to me before and after the match, but if yo deliberately attempt to use external factors to your advantage, you are not embracing the idea of a fair fight. let your controller talk

if it was money i was after i would quit this game. the amount of time it takes to be good at smash is ridiculous. i won't let you take $500 from me even if it means you're better than me

i don't just play this game for money.

get over yourself

D

Deleted member

The only thing that could make this conversation worse is by adding Aliami.

Metà

Smash Master
strong bad you played me on day 2 of evo cprrec were you aware that shortly after the match we played, i went back to room in immense pain and started vomitting blood? anything past my first day was pretty awful, but i never brought it up because johns. you don't know the whole story about why i didn't play optimally. despite this, i still managed to make bracket in melee, and won back my entrance fee from PM money matches. i was playing at a fraction of my potential.

i got lyme disease literally right before evo. the bacteria from a tick bite attacked my immune system and left a rash the size of a football (quite painful) you beat me, but not at my peak physical fitness. it won't be as easy at apex, barring me coming up with something worse in the next few days.

mm $20 let's go

I'll also DK ditto you in melee for $10 rofl. o wait you gave up on melee cuz you suuuuuck. go buff your own characters more

ELI-mination

Smash Champion
For real, it was pretty damn fun with all the trash talk until this stupid elitist bull**** came up

Anyways Texas vs NY will be pretty hype, any chance of raising the money amount??

MD/VA where you attttttt Somebody link them here please

Top Bottom