• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - Apex 2015 Moneymatches/callouts/trashtalk thread from NY

Oracle

Smash Master
Eli I think everyone wants to do $20 a head but Blink said he wanted to put up additional money

Im not gonna comment on metas thing other than that I think its interesting everyone always talks trash about dk players relying on "buffs" when hes been pretty much been unchanged or nerfed since 2.0. I mean dk is kind of dumb but buffed isnt really accurate

D

Deleted member

i pretty much want to play with your crew more than anyone else at apex, i'm pretty excited for it. big fan.

Metà

Smash Master
you guys mad?

For real, it was pretty damn fun with all the trash talk until this stupid elitist bull**** came up

Anyways Texas vs NY will be pretty hype, any chance of raising the money amount??

MD/VA where you attttttt Somebody link them here please
sorry to rain on your parade

i only decided to take it this far because i already had beef with certain players (including you) for a long time, and for some reason i decided to unload my frustration right before apex looool. people are gonna hate me for this, but oh well. my opinions may be unpopular and offensive, but it is what it is. maybe someday someone will try responding to my points one day instead of just calling me an idiot.

the part where i made implications about you being a bad player because you chose PM instead of melee was a logical fallacy intended to provoke tears from hardcore PM vets. you know. trash talk. it seems to have worked perfectly, but all of my other points went right over your heads

Last edited:

Oracle

Smash Master
Elis post was also trash talk intended to get under your skin. And since he incited a couple giant essays from you complaining about pm being worse than melee, it looks like he wins

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
from what i've been reading it doesn't seem like you'd be one to care, but breaching the privacy policies of the PMBR like this isn't cool, at all, in any context.

Last edited:

ELI-mination

Smash Champion
Let the record show I didn't bloodstain my panties trying to convince myself and others that the game I play is somehow superior than a game somebody else plays.

Also the oversimplifying of what actually went down in the PMBR that I was rallying for spacies nerfs is untrue, but if somebody wants to ask me about it in person I'll tell them what really happened. For the record I don't care much for nerfs, period. (lol period) I also don't care much for smashers in terms of "respect", not at all. I don't respect smashers and I don't claim like I should get any for playing the damn game. Moving on....

The 6 for NY (against Texas) right now is looking like me, Gallo, Gurukid, Leelue, Rolex, and DJNintendo. We'd use Zhime but he's not NY (even though he's in our crew).

Any other regions want to MM crew battle?

(That's Money Match, not Majora's Mask, which I'd actually rather play >_>)

Please go higher than $10 because Apex is just a weekend and I don't wanna waste time on stuff that's minimal and not even that hype.

Metà

Smash Master
i'll delete that part of the post then strong bad. sorry

i've been in a very argumentative mood lately lol. i don't normally make posts like this. but since i have, i guess i have to own up to it now. i just got back from several very interesting discussions with some of my religious friends about their beliefs (i'm atheist/agnostic), where i typed even longer responses than this. the main difference is that i didn't begin it by calling them frauds lol

and as far you saying that you never implied PM was a better game, i've seen your posts about space animal players having a 'free pass' so to speak. this is the last post i'm going to make before apex.

later dudes

BlinkIV

Avenger
This thread.

Back to real talk, tho. I'm excited to play against the NY crew, gonna be hype. I'm hoping it's more hype than USA Vs The World. Anyway, I'm willing to increase the stakes for the crew battle. I'm looking at $30-40, but it really depends on the rest of the TX crew.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
i'll delete that part of the post then strong bad. sorry
much appreciated.

im super hype for the tx vs ny crew battle, i'm gonna be cheering for both sides LOL. i'll just cheer for whoever's gettin off at the time.

D

Deleted member

meta honestly we all think you're fucking ******** and just wanted to handle it without just coming out and saying it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Element V

Smash Rookie
What did I just read. Why are you complaining about people enjoying PM? Some people enjoy Melee, other's PM. I can't even begin to delve into the fallacies you just **** out through your keyboard. If you have some kind of detrimental disease that inhibits your ability to perceive sarcasm/light-hearted seriousness joking and **** talk, then you're excused. If you're just an idiot, may god have mercy on your soul.

D

Deleted member

Wind Waker for best zelda
**** alttp THATS RIGHT, I SAID THAT.

Element V

Smash Rookie
Eli be treating our whole crew to dinner this weekend with all these MM's he's going to win.

Metà

Smash Master
change of plans, I will not be attending apex

good luck to everyone who is competing

i deleted my posts because they were bad and nobody needs to read them lol. pointless nerd rage circle-jerking.

zman804

Smash Ace
Wooooow I see Texas AND New York talking like they're ****. Texas has the nerves to call them selves the Low Tier City I didn't see any Texans in top 16 at Evo using Pikachu or Mewtwo. It's cool though. I just want to know how you guys feel about some crew battles with AZ.

Axe
Taj
Neon
K9
(Corigames/V3ctorman/Rizner/Vixen)

Last edited:

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
change of plans, I will not be attending apex

good luck to everyone who is competing

i deleted my posts because they were bad and nobody needs to read them lol. pointless nerd rage circle-jerking.
i think i just died

Rizner

Smash Ace
Wooooow I see Texas AND New York talking like they're ****. Texas has the nerves to call them selves the Low Tier City I didn't see any Texans in top 16 at Evo using Pikachu or Mewtwo. It's cool though. I just want to know how you guys feel about some crew battles with AZ.

Axe
Taj
Neon
K9
(Corigames/V3ctorman/Rizner/Vixen)
Dibs on that spot. We in there.

Element V

Smash Rookie
I really wanted to do a ditto wolf MM with Meta. So unfortunate. I need a new pair of shoes.

BlinkIV

Avenger
Duh, our P:M crew didn't go to evo.

Oh yeah, this is also for Eli and Gallo. Sethlon, and I are challenging you to a doubles MM. You down?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I think this thread just got substantially worse now that meta isn't going. i went to my college's admissions office and got a bunch of pamphlets about **** so i could pass them out during those MMs.

i'm dead serious btw. i am that big of a dick.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
I think this thread just got substantially worse now that meta isn't going. i went to my college's admissions office and got a bunch of pamphlets about **** so i could pass them out during those MMs.

i'm dead serious btw. i am that big of a dick.
... Best idea.
Can I have some?

Element V

Smash Rookie
Btw, the reason TX calls themselves the the Low Tier City is because they're all low tier players. I figured that was obvious.

Top Bottom