• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - Apex 2015 Moneymatches/callouts/trashtalk thread from NY

ELI-mination

Smash Champion
DISCLAIMER FOR THE WEAK: This is all in good fun/hype. Don't take anything personally. We come from a region that is far more open to trash talk and may come off as pretty abrasive. We don't actually mean to offend people. Its all about making the game more competitive, seeing what you're made of, seeing how you handle the pressure, and inspiring you to play that much harder while keeping the matches extra hyped and interesting for the viewers.

Most of the project m crew "free saltines" will be going to Apex. We are hype to meet and play the top project m players, especially people that we have yet to meet in person.
The members of our crew that have registered for Apex so far are; Eli, Zhime (not NY but still part of the crew), Guru, Gallo, Fantom, Glick, Doowop, and Leelue. We want to get tons of money matches in, so here are some ideas/call outs we've thought of. We can negotiate how much money they are for when they are accepted.

The crew representing NY will generally consist of Eli, Gallo, Rolex, DJNintendo, Leelue, and Gurukid.
^this is subject to change based on who is going or is available to play for NY

6v6 Crew Battles
NY vs Texas "best region" - I don't know what Texas is the "best region" at besides claiming Marth is a low tier character.
NY vs Midwest - A lot of players have made quite the name for themselves out in the middle of the Land of the FREE.
NY vs MD - Last time we beat your "undefeated crew" in a crew battle the video mysteriously got deleted.
3v3 DDD crew battle - Your 3 players pick whoever, we all pick DDD. We'll show you how photogenic the BBW can be.

Character "iron man" crew battles
Eli vs Oro - $5 worth of honey, Oro "doesn't see what the buzz is about 90% of Eli's characters". 10v10? Full roster? Doesn't matter, this is an easy win for Eli.

Doubles MMs
Eli and Gallo vs Awestin and Oracle - Best of 5 Ness + Lucas dittos.

Singles MMs
Eli vs Kirk - Best of 5 or 7. Who really has the keys to that Big House?
Gallo vs Peef - Best of 5 or 7. 100$ MM, if you're going to Apex and not too scared to fight the player you called "below mediocre".
Gallo vs Pikachad - Best of 5 or 7. Gallo wants to get a try at the player regarded as the best Mario.
Eli vs JCaesar - Eli's Fox vs JCaesar's ROB. Noticed you saved that piece of sandbagging footage and didn't save the crew battle from the same stream, bro. This time I'll make a combo video.
Eli vs Reflex - Damn I think Wario and Ivysaur are gonna get mad buffs after this one.

^------------------------------------------------------------^Not confirmed yet^----------------------------------------------------------^

_________________________________________________________________________________________
Confirmed:

Eli vs Umbreon - Best of 5 or 7. $? Eli has to use random character. Umbreon can use whoever, it's free anyway. Can't wait to get trashed.

Gallo vs Mattdotzeb - $20 Don't ragequit this time, secure your wrist son http://www.geek.com/hwswrev/game/wii/nintendowii15.jpg Keep smiling bro

Gallo vs Jolteon - $5 This will be bloody entertaining

Eli vs Jolteon - $5 Colgate Total, keeps working around the clock, lets see who the real big ben is

Gallo vs Vanguard - $40 Bo7 This guy thinks he's hot **** because he beat mango once or something

Eli vs Vanguard - $5 Hey lets just play turbo mode oh wait we already are

Eli vs Nakattack $5 in MK ditto and $5 Eli's Marth vs. Ivysaur - Don't worry someday you'll place above 17th

Eli vs Strong Bad - $5 Ike ditto - Stick to autocombos my friend

Eli vs Meta $10 - Wolf dittos......... you're wack

Gallo vs Meta $10 - Rated Meta 4: A documentary about non-consensual sex

Eli vs Bryonato Bo5 $10 Ness dittos - Incoming Skype call..... *ding* get 4 stocked *call ended*

Eli vs The_NZA $5 Ness ditto? Winner gets on the list of best... Ness's? - Hey Eli can you use your backroom connections to expose my fraudulence? You've seen me be wack at this game in my videos and I'm gonna get owned, here's a voice mail and a few more texts

Gallo vs. The_NZA $3 Ness v. Mario, $3 Ness v. Pit, $3 Ness v. Lucas, $3 Ness v falcon - A battle for prominence

Eli vs. K_Litt Samus ditto - Adam has authorized for you to lose your stocks now

Gallo vs. Bryonato $5 bo5 mario ditto, $5 bo3 ness v mario, $5 ness v falcon - Might as well book a 3rd hotel room and fill it with victims

Gallo vs. Strong Bad $2 per character vs Gallo's Falcon - Billie Jean is not my lover, the kid is not my son, but thanks for the child support money

Gallo vs. NickRiddle $20 Mario vs Link Bo5 - This matchup is free as ****.... for Gallo. Florida guy just skip the embarrassment brah

Eli vs. NickRiddle $50 against Eli's Marth, another $50 against Eli's Luigi, another $50 NickRiddle's Link vs. Eli's Marth - Oh thank you, what a beautiful belated Christmas present! All of Apex hotel fees/entry fees/venue fee/food etc. is all paid for, courtesy of the state of Florida! We goin' to Disney World sonnnnnn!!!.... Actually nah I don't wanna go anywhere near that wack ass state, although this is a great start to my retirement fund ;)

Gallo vs. Deff $5 - Deff, you're definitely gonna get defined as wack when you get wrecked so hard in high definition that the crowd goes so wild and loud making you go deaf, which will lead you to that definitive moment of shame

Mizuki, step up your money amounts... we're not sure these little $1 matches are worth our time yet... Still deciding. We'll definitely do the $5 ones though.

Eli vs. Deff $20 - Do you feel in charge?

Gallo vs. Nightshadow6 $20 Gallo's Mario, $5 Gallo's Pit, $5 Gallo's ZSS, $5 Gallo's Lucas - West NY gonna get wrecked NY

Eli vs. Nightshadow6 $100 - West NY? Isn't that like Pennsylvania or something?

Gurukid vs. Mizuki $5 Diddy Kong against Pit Bo5 - This guy can't even loop arrows... clearly not good enough to be a playtester

Eli vs. Rizner $5 DK vs Kirby and $10 Ganon vs Zelda - Thanks man I could use all this money, hopefully you'll have more to give me after so I can get a new phone

Gurukid vs. The NZA $3 - Gonna make you sing like Elvis!

Zhime vs. Rizner $5 or $10 Zelda ditto - Why would you Zelda ditto against Zhime? This ***** ****ing DRESSES LIKE A PRINCESS IRL

We are down for other MMs too, just let us know. Please don't take the trash talk personally. It's all in good fun so feel free to call us garbage scrubs or w/e.
This post will be perpetually open to edit for more MMs.

Get called out.

Last edited:

ScaryPixel

Smash Cadet
Hopping aboard the hype train. #TeamSparkleMotion

$5 Ivysaur vs your Marth. My cabbage needs redemption.
$5 MK ditto. Because batman would approve.

My cabbage is also down to challenge any of you scrubs reading this; so if any of you want to get Chunky Dunk'd, look for NakAttack at Apex! I'll be the one sporting the ツ tag.

GuruKid

Smash Ace
DISCLAIMER FOR THE WEAK: This is all in good fun/hype. Don't take anything personally. We come from a region that is far more open to trash talk and may come off as pretty abrasive. We don't actually mean to offend people. Its all about making the game more competitive, seeing what you're made of, seeing how you handle the pressure, and inspiring you to play that much harder while keeping the matches extra hyped and interesting for the viewers.

Quoted for emphasis. Apologies in advance. :p

Vanguard

Smash Cadet
Eli has an everything huh? Lucario ditto. Name your price. Don't matter. Gonna get Vancariowned.

ELI-mination

Smash Champion
Oh yea here they come...

$5 Vanguard? I never play Lucario but I'm sure I could pick him up overnight and win. Might have to go back to the drawing board after that reality check.

$5 worth of honey, Oro? I need my waffles to be sweeter in the morning, they've been kind of bland lately.

$5 Jolteon? Idk who Krillin is (is that a cartoon reference or some ****?) I'll make you look like you're 2nd, oh wait 3rd, oh wait 4th, oh wait 5th, oh wait 6th best in... the UK? Winner gets a tube of toothpaste ma dood. Colgate Total.

I'm not the only one down for MMs from NY, someone talk smack to Gallo, he's hungry

Vanguard

Smash Cadet
Gallo thinks he has a Lucario too right? I'll eat that for free. I should just give him $5 for taking such a hard beating. Therapy is expensive.

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
$5 Jolteon? Idk who Krillin is (is that a cartoon reference or some ****?)
You're dead to me.

I'll MM both you and Gallo for $5 each, though.

edit: Also assuming that by saying the winner gets toothpaste, you are implying that the victor is British. ;)

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
you'll get no sympathy from me
prepare for footstool combos nerd

ELI-mination

Smash Champion
Yo Vanguard I think Gallo wants to have kids someday and there's a chance they might need braces
Just do a Bo21 for $400 to start a fund

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
I want eli to MM falco dittos with people

LIMITATION: you can only dair and downb

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
wait wait wait

SB vs. a prime-time falco player (or eli)
PERSONAL DEMONS MATCH

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I will money match you if I'm ever in the EC again, but I'm not going to Apex. Possibly Apex 2015 or something. I'm currently in the process of leasing a house so I'm kind of broke for a few months :/.

FS Fantom

Free Saltines
NNID
Sbfantom
I will money match you if I'm ever in the EC again, but I'm not going to Apex. Possibly Apex 2015 or something. I'm currently in the process of leasing a house so I'm kind of broke for a few months :/.
Yo i just BOUGHT a house. Tell me about broke. I gotta furnish the damn thing.
Eli, wanna rent a room to mitigate?

I'll offer .25 money matches to anyone.
.50 if you bring a Ganondorf or Ness

Papa+Stone

Banned via Administration
You PM players are adorable. Perhaps I can humor some of you with my time and money.

Top Bottom