• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MLG Orlando 2010 - April 16-18th ($7,000) - RESULTS THREAD IS UP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CO18

Smash Hero
go to tyrants pictures there 3 pics of tyrant vs adhd ***** moves so much when he plays LOL he was ducking and dodging and shiz those pics made me cry

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Ksizzle you're an idiot for posting that stuff about my boyfriend. It's none of your business if he cried after getting 2nd place and winning 1.5k. You don't have to let the "world" know how you feel about it cuz I'm pretty sure no one here really cares about your opinion. You're dumb if you think my boyfriend is ungrateful in anyway just because of this. You have no idea what he is upset about and you're just making general statements from a spectators point of view. I'm tired of people looking at him like he's some pro with no feelings that everyone can bet on. He is not an object and he does not need you telling him how much he won and how much you lost.

Don't act like you never cried after a loss or acted out. Everyone has emotions and he knows how to deal with his. So don't try to act like you are better than him because you took your loss better this time around. Don't compare your situation to his either. You two are NOT the same people(omg hope I'm not talking down to you x:) and his problem is not something that you understand so just don't speak on it again. I'm tired of ignorant people trying give advice, insight, and an answer to a problem that don't even know about.

smashkng

Smash Lord
NNID
Smashsk
3DS FC
0318-7423-9293
Sorry if it's a noob question, but why does MLG need Nintendo permission to upload videos of that tourney?

strawhats

Smash Master
I wonder how things would've turned out had m2k faced adhd in tourney. I would've hoped that he studied tyrant's match vs. adhd and used whatever strat to beat him.

Lobos

Smash Master
Ally gf's getting off!

Lol mav florida is on the east coast but in the world of smash its considered south region.

Beast coast didn't do so hot and now florida thinks its good >_>

PB&J

Smash Hero
good stuff m2k and ally..and a special shout out to esam and big lou holding it down...the south is too good

who will win teams...time to go get the popcorn..lol

Iliad

Smash Lord
Jason def deserved this but...

"And in 2010 now I'm the best in Brawl." ...I think he needs to be a little more consistent against Ally and ADHD to be considered the top. It's very much interchangeable between him and Ally, and he definitely doesn't win against ADHD more often than not. So I'ma chalk that comment up to trying hype up mlg / adrenaline from winning the event.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member

"And in 2010 now I'm the best in Brawl." ...I think he needs to be a little more consistent against Ally and ADHD to be considered the top. It's very much interchangeable between him and Ally, and he definitely doesn't win against ADHD more often than not. So I'ma chalk that comment up to trying hype up mlg / adrenaline from winning the event.
m2k is the most consistant player in brawl history. the lowest m2k has ever placed was 4th and i think that was only ONE TIME. You cannot say that for ally or adhd.

Gnes

Smash Master

Uh...what...lol.

oh nvm xyro posted the gist of it.

Exdeath

Smash Master
As a person working almost full-time putting myself through school, I :urg: at this post
I do as well, which is why I understand how expensive it can be. Especially with out-of-state fees. I don't know about you, but I couldn't afford to do it without a job or making as little money as M2K does.

Us Falcos are a silly bunch:

Several players in that picture don't main or even use Falco.

Iliad

Smash Lord
m2k is the most consistant player in brawl history. the lowest m2k has ever placed was 4th and i think that was only ONE TIME. You cannot say that for ally or adhd.
Consistent placing. Yes. I'm talking about against Ally and ADHD the other two who can be debated for tops. They hold more wins against him then he does against them iirc.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Consistent placing. Yes. I'm talking about against Ally and ADHD the other two who can be debated for tops. They hold more wins against him then he does against them iirc.
Being able to beat someone consistently does not prove that you are better than them. Consistency is generally one of the best things you can use to determine overall skill. If person A can beat person B every time but person A loses to everyone else while B beats everyone else then person B is better. Obviously that's an extreme example but it can be used while comparing top players for the most part. Jason doesn't drop sets to anyone but adhd/ally where as both of them drop sets to other players and jason himself.

Noa.

Smash Master
He means that M2K loses only to Ally and ADHD for the most part. Ally and ADHD from time to time lose to other players.

EDIT: What Hylian said.

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
updates:

# All of west coast is in losers 6 minutes ago via Sidekick
# Kel + ybm got knocked outta losers by timmy + t0mmy 7 minutes ago via Sidekick
# Chu + candy got knocked outta losers early by esam and someone lol 8 minutes ago via Sidekick
# M2k + ally beat felix + nerd 8 minutes ago via Sidekick
# Malcolm + ksizzle beat dsf + ajax 9 minutes ago via Sidekick
# Will + lain beat tyrant + dehf 9 minutes ago via Sidekick
# Diem + Shadow beat Lee martin + Atomsk about 1 hour ago via Sidekick
# Ally + M2k vs Felix + Nerd about 2 hours ago via Sidekick
# San + Dr.Garbs lost to Redhalberd + HRnut about 2 hours ago via Sidekick
# vVv sunshine beat cura + snakeee about 2 hours ago via Sidekick
# Kel + YBM beat jarfar and dfear about 2 hours ago via Sidekick
# Chu + Candy lost to Malcolm + Ksizzle about 2 hours ago via Sidekick

zer0.

Smash Apprentice
All west coast in losers?

Who beat mikeHaze+HavoK or they didn't enter doubles?

ANTi_

Smash Hero
HALO IS SO ****ING HYPE LOL.

Commentators
Live Stream w/ Player Coverage
Commercials
Hoes

I wish smash was like this.

EDIT : LOGOS FOR THE TEAMS TOO.

****TTT

Status
Not open for further replies.