• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MLG Orlando 2010 - April 16-18th ($7,000) - RESULTS THREAD IS UP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

zer0.

Smash Apprentice
It's been awhile since the last update on the matches, i wonder how it is going... But we all know who is gonna to win this. Ally is too good right now and it sucks, no competition.

edit: lmao. f***. esam beat lou, wish they would meet later.

C.box

Smash Journeyman
Losers Bracket Round 11 results: Tryant (Meta Knight) defeated DEHF (Falco) 2-1; ESAM (Pikachu) won over Big Lou (Luigi) 2-1.

CO18

Smash Hero
Dsf beat adhd it was 2 1 timer running out wyatt kils himself with a second left he was up 6 percent. Most consolation matches ppl fooled around wit with chars

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
I'm crossing my fingers, hoping that someone gets eliminated by tripping into a lethal Fsmash, in one of the remaining sets.

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Doesn't ESAM beating DSF with Pikachu on Norfair say enough about how untrue the "MK is broke on Norfair" myths are?

Also Tyrant is now using Marth in the losers finals vs Ally...which puts the top 3 at
(no order)
MK
Snake
MK/Marth

1 or 2: M2K
1, 2, or 3: Ally/Tyrant
4th: ESAM (Pikachu)
5th: DSF (MK)
6th: ADHD (Diddy)
7th: DEHF (Falco)
8th: Big Lou (Luigi)

strawhats

Smash Master
congrats Jason Zimmerman from Cinnamonson...im happy for you.

Now its time to do the same **** in melee where it counts even more.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Melee vs brawl talk will be infracted.

So stop.

<3

Fyist

Smash Journeyman
Doesn't ESAM beating DSF with Pikachu on Norfair say enough about how untrue the "MK is broke on Norfair" myths are?
I think its more about the stages hazards being way too over the top for tournament play then MK being "broken" on it. That's why people want to keep this stage banned.

Exdeath

Smash Master
M2K just won $2,500 dollars, no more money johns are allowed from him, seriously.
When considering that he's paying for full classes out-of-state without a job, yes money johns are allowed. Especially considering that he will likely be paying income taxes on his winnings for this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom