• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MLG Orlando 2010 - April 16-18th ($7,000) - RESULTS THREAD IS UP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gnes

Smash Master
**** YES if dekar beats rich brown he plays m2k in the semis of his section...Hell yes no dodging diddy no more....m2k not getting top 3 LOOOLLLL

Vlade

Social Outcast
Dekar won the set.
As for me, second round winners I lost to sky 2-0. (Falco vs peach).First match was bf, he beat me 1 stock left mid percents. I went Fd. We are dead even until mid-high percent 2nd stock. He pulls a beamsword lolll XD. I got mad gimped, and he put some damage on 3rd stock with it. By the time he lost it I couldn't catch back up
Update on falcos? :)

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
According to the bracket.... Shadow vs Seibrik hype!!!!

Also Lee vs DSF, and maybe eventually redhalberd vs DEHF

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
hey florida/co18.......u just lost to dekar. I promise you that you will NEVER hear the end of it.

EDIT: Shadow beat mr seibrikz. fl too good

M@v

Subarashii!
Shadow tops seibrik 2-1

For falcos:
Larry won all 3 winners.
I lost vs sky winners round 2
Kismet lost to fatal 1-2 winners round 2
D1 lost to Ally winners round 3 0-2

KageMurphy

Smash Master
D1 made it all the way to winners round 3? Holy **** he going in.

Shadow v/s Seibrik winners or losers?

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
The blog confirms it lol. It says Dewdadash won game 3 by 1% time.

MLG blog said:
A relatively unknown Dedede player, DewDaDash, took out Malcom and his Wario in Round 1. King Dedede won Game 1 with one stock and 87% before Malcom evened the series 1-1 with one stock left and 105% on the board. Game 3 ended in epic fashion. As time wound down, Malcolm held a lead on the percentage as neither player could eliminate the other. With mere seconds on the clock, DewDaDash dived off the stage after Malcom, scoring a hit that gave him a 1% lead. That small margin of victory gave him the series 2-1.
http://www.mlgpro.com/live/2010/Orlando

Click on SSBB, then go to the blog.

Also, Dekar Plays M2K tomorrow morning.

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
IF Chu manages to take game 1 from Ally, I think he has the set, with MLG rules he has enough gay CPs, of course Chu may go Delfino like he usually does which may work. I'm lookin forward to Candy vs RedHalberd (if its Snake vs MK, ew at Snake dittos). If Candy beats Redhalberd, maybe he can beat DEHF too like Chu did (MD/VA > West Coast). I want to see Candy vs M2K, I can't remember the last time they played, I know they did at BTYF but I don't know any other times they have.

MikeHAZE vs Atomsk will also be a good match I'm sure. M2K may have trouble vs Diddy, but come on guys, Dekar isn't beating him. Even IF Dekar takes a game he's gonna do what he did vs Gnes if Dekar becomes a threat. The only Diddy beating M2K now is ADHD.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I agree with everything Poyo said except that I still think Ally has a good shot if he loses match 1. Ally plays so much better in clutch situations when he needs a win.

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Spread the word to any competitors in the round 1-4 losers to get here before 10AM. With the shuttle schedules and stuff you should aim to try to be here by 9 just in case you have to wait for a shuttle.

Players in winners should arrive around 12 (NOON)! Spread the word.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom