• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MLG Orlando 2010 - April 16-18th ($7,000) - RESULTS THREAD IS UP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
If Dojo n Razer were regged wouldn't they still be in the bracket, their loses are prolly just DQ wins.

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
Yeah Dao is there but I still consider him Cali lol, Dphats name is in the bracket but so is Dojos and Razers so I'm not even sure about him

Theres a bunch of registered names in the bracket that didn't show up.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
The brackets are messed up. It has players in it that didnt go. Ultimate razer DID NOT go to this event. I highly doubt dphat went either.

clowsui

Smash Legend
for everybody worrying about this name issue:

if you registered for a pass, your name is entered in the bracket. you will be DQ'd if you're not there so it counts as a "loss". relax -_-

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
at first seeing it on the live update i thought there was no way it was shadow, it said joey won with 5 stocks remaining but looking at the bracket it likely is the real shadow.

has to be a mix up, no random 3 stocks shadow in mlg bracket, has to be the other way around.

does someone have a link to allied's twitter?

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Block B is stacked yo,

Shadow
Atomsk
Seibrik
Will
ChuDat
Ally
MikeHAZE
Snakeee
Reflex

strawhats

Smash Master
wow...this tournament looks huge....how many people actually entered. Must be alot if Round 1 is seperated by Blocks.

Gnes

Smash Master
Co18 vs dekar right now on delfino...dont know which game....

if co18 loses....dekar will get the chance to play m2k in bracket

edit: dekar won game 1...co18 is apparently coming back

M@v

Subarashii!
Dekar won the set.
As for me, second round winners I lost to sky 2-0. (Falco vs peach).First match was bf, he beat me 1 stock left mid percents. I went Fd. We are dead even until mid-high percent 2nd stock. He pulls a beamsword lolll XD. I got mad gimped, and he put some damage on 3rd stock with it. By the time he lost it I couldn't catch back up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom