• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MLG Orlando 2010 - April 16-18th ($7,000) - RESULTS THREAD IS UP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Punishment Divine

Smash Champion
Guys, we have ketchup chips in the states >.>

You all suck for never noticing.

They're pretty good, although I can't eat too many at once lol

go to a semi-large deli/convenience store/super market, look for these:

those are the ones in the stores near me lol

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Players may not intentionally manipulate a button, trigger, bumper, D-Pad, and/or joystick on a teammate’s controller while a Game is in progress. Breaking this rule will result in a Forfeit of the Game

Sooo...we can't modify our controllers while were playing?....ok...... XD

Xaltis

Smash Hero
i think maybe it means switch controllers during gameplay?
Shut up...we just talked about this on aim, let them respond lol

and if Snipa needs me to team with him and Tommy G isnt doing teams, then me and Snipa "Team Tales of Symphonia" ( <- working name ) is gonna take teams! >:3

Iliad

Smash Lord
Players may not intentionally manipulate a button, trigger, bumper, D-Pad, and/or joystick on a teammate’s controller while a Game is in progress. Breaking this rule will result in a Forfeit of the Game

Sooo...we can't modify our controllers while were playing?....ok...... XD
No. It means you can't touch your teammates controller mid-game, or you get DQed. They have that to prevent people from handing off controllers if they feel the other player can do better.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
No. It means you can't touch your teammates controller mid-game, or you get DQed. They have that to prevent people from handing off controllers if they feel the other player can do better.
Even if both players on the same team are still alive during the battle? If so, that's an extremely stupid rule.

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
Guys, we have ketchup chips in the states >.>

You all suck for never noticing.

They're pretty good, although I can't eat too many at once lol

go to a semi-large deli/convenience store/super market, look for these:

those are the ones in the stores near me lol
You must live either in a highly dense populated place or the middle of no-where, cuz i can't find those anywhere. And i've been looking.

I'd imagine MLG will do direct recording with DVD recorders, as they have previously.
+ the player-filmed video camera footage
are u going to this?

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
You guys know you can buy 42 bags of the chips for 20 dollars off herrs official online store right? i want some lol

joeysmash

Smash Ace
NNID
papakarcher
i dunno, but if Lee Martin doesn't get back to me soon, you can expect to see me holding a sign in the disney hotel front saying "smasher needz rom. haz monies" and ill attempt to draw a cute picture of a kitty.

kismet2

Smash Ace
Whatever you want lol. I wanna see how I do against the top falco's even though I have meh exp against him.
3/5 then, you know, to get the most out of it

And Alphicans, I doesn't afraid of anything ;) but honestly I didn't think that the pika matchup was that bad, unless that's just me. I'm more afraid of Ice Climbers because they have a guaranteed 0-death compared to pika where I can live, even though I'm in kill percent I don't really mind it. Who knows though, maybe Esam will **** me XD

M@v

Subarashii!

And Alphicans, I doesn't afraid of anything ;) but honestly I didn't think that the pika matchup was that bad, unless that's just me. I'm more afraid of Ice Climbers because they have a guaranteed 0-death compared to pika where I can live, even though I'm in kill percent I don't really mind it. Who knows though, maybe Esam will **** me XD
I've played pikas before; You can definitely keep up with them, but its kinda despressing when you finally catch in up in percent; they kill you, and then land another grab. Your back to square one one stock down =(

Alphicans

Smash Hero

Lol, it's not too bad, it's winnable, but you have to work at least twice as hard as the pika. Lets just say I'd be impressed if you won ;).

Tmacc

Smash Lord
So no capture cards connected to their Wii's, no infinite replays on their Wii's...so the only vids coming out of MLG are gonna be shaky, blurry recordings :-\.
And no livestream, when we had been told preiously there would be one?

I had been looking forward to watching the livestream for awhile.

And now there won't even be videos from replays.

Pretty fail stuff right there.

EDIT: I thought we were confirmed a livestream at least. Maybe people were just saying that...

Lobos

Smash Master
It was never confirmed that there was going to be a live stream for brawl and obviously no hacked wii's so no player replays. Better hope someone has a camera and records stuff like me and JG do.

Noraa

Smash Lord
Neo is staying at The Seralago and it has no AV ports in their tv's to hook up a wii, so if anyone is trying to scoop him to play hit him up.

**He asked me to post this for him, his number is 443 538 4822. Save the poor man.

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Ummm... who's staying at Carribean Beach Resort for Orlando... Overswarm is there and would like to play someone...

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Yeah MLG is doing some extreme failing at the moment.

step it up for Columbus and stop being such control freaks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom