• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MLG Orlando 2010 - April 16-18th ($7,000) - RESULTS THREAD IS UP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxCANDYxx

Smash Lord
pretty sure chu is confirmed, whats wrong?

Chu is not confirmed...hes debating whether he wants to go or not as we type...keeps changing his mind back and foward....MLG is coming in 2 days and he cant stall any longer...i just talked to him like 20 mins ago and it seemed he was leaned more on the "not going" side...im still hoping he goes though so we can do teams

Ill....nobody wants to team with a snake especially yours! LOL:laugh:
LOL ****ing cable

hey cable...who wins the matchup??? dk or snake?? lmao :laugh:

joeysmash

Smash Ace
NNID
papakarcher
well Lee Martin hasn't gotten back to me on the room situation,so i need a backup plan. does anyone have some extra space in an hotel room somewhere? i gots monies...

M@v

Subarashii!
Chu is not confirmed...hes debating whether he wants to go or not as we type...keeps changing his mind back and foward....MLG is coming in 2 days and he cant stall any longer...i just talked to him like 20 mins ago and it seemed he was leaned more on the "not going" side...im still hoping he goes though so we can do teams

LOL ****ing cable

hey cable...who wins the matchup??? dk or snake?? lmao :laugh:
Candy ill team if you want :)

-!-

Smash Lord
50 50 making it, if borders yells at me for not having the tournament page as a proof that I'm going to this tournament, I won,t make it, maybe see you all there.
Hey dude don't forget those ketchup chips :) 2 of ketchup and one of the other flavors. Thanks bro!

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
Hey dude don't forget those ketchup chips :) 2 of ketchup and one of the other flavors. Thanks bro!
I only have one ketchup chip... sorry I had to trade one of em so my sis could lend me her DS for the weekend... =l I'll try to buy one before I leave but not guaranteed. I unno where I'd buy another one, and Mikehaze is bringing me something from California for it, unless he doesn't then I has none more sorry =l and the Chicken wings one I didnt buy cuz 3 bags in the airport is weird

-!-

Smash Lord
I only have one ketchup chip... sorry I had to trade one of em so my sis could lend me her DS for the weekend... =l I'll try to buy one before I leave but not guaranteed. I unno where I'd buy another one, and Mikehaze is bringing me something from California for it, unless he doesn't then I has none more sorry =l and the Chicken wings one I didnt buy cuz 3 bags in the airport is weird

Aww man don't say that :( I was really looking forward to getting my hands on one of those... I was even gonna bring some mexican spicy churritos with salt and lime. Or some other Mexican goodies :( if its possible ill appreciate it dude.

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
Aww man don't say that :( I was really looking forward to getting my hands on one of those... I was even gonna bring some mexican spicy churritos with salt and lime. Or some other Mexican goodies :( if its possible ill appreciate it dude.
I'll try but I'm probably not making to this, 1st time flying from canada to the U.S and it seems the U.S customs are BEFORE flying out and I have nobody that can print my papers so.... yeah good luck me probably not getting there, which also means Gg MK, get banned.

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
oh wow, ketchup chips? looked them up, and they look tasty O.o.

Ally should just jump the border

-!-

Smash Lord
I'll try but I'm probably not making to this, 1st time flying from canada to the U.S and it seems the U.S customs are BEFORE flying out and I have nobody that can print my papers so.... yeah good luck me probably not getting there, which also means Gg MK, get banned.
Daaammn it! This really sucks... hope u can make this then. Not because I want those chips >_> but yea, unm mk can't win.

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
For those who want to record:
You are allowed to bring hand held video recording equiptment only. Nothing can be hooked up to the MLG equiptment. No tri pods.

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
wait.... is there a lot of canadians jumping the border or something? I can't see a reason why.

Kith

Smash Ace
I know this is probably a silly questions, but are the Wii's there gonna have infinite replay?

Kith

Smash Ace
So no capture cards connected to their Wii's, no infinite replays on their Wii's...so the only vids coming out of MLG are gonna be shaky, blurry recordings :-\.

_OraNoS_

Smash Ace
So no capture cards connected to their Wii's, no infinite replays on their Wii's...so the only vids coming out of MLG are gonna be shaky, blurry recordings :-\.
I'd imagine MLG will do direct recording with DVD recorders, as they have previously.
+ the player-filmed video camera footage

Sasha

Smash Journeyman
I haven't heard anything about the online qualifiers in a while. I assume that some people did them (M2K was my first thought) so they could get a better seeding.

Did these actually happen? Or did MLG drop the idea altogether?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom