• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MLG Orlando 2010 - April 16-18th ($7,000) - RESULTS THREAD IS UP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MVD

Smash Master
Glad tosee you still coming YBM, lol judge being still locked.

Havok yes, if you have ur own 'Single' team builder confirmed then you're good to go but DONT FORGET TO BRING THE FORM TOO
which form? do we gotta print out the "Team Viewer" pink slip we see? along with the other ones

Player-1

Smash Legend
Anyone staying at the Holiday Inn near Disney? That's where I'll be, maybe we can meet up sometime. I'll be half a mile away from MLG playing in Festival Disney in Hollywood studios, but won't be able to go =(

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Whatever you want lol. I wanna see how I do against the top falco's even though I have meh exp against him.

lou4222

Smash Lord
Someone should start up a thread for everyone going to this and what hotels they will be at with a listing of phone numbers. I want to play as many people as possible, and have a feeling there wont be a ton of friendlies at the venue. If people want to play its going to be myself, Nope, Kel, and Y.b.M. Overswarm and AZ will most likely be with us a decent amount of time.

937-206-5821 is my number. Call us if you have a hotel room and wanna play.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
AYO HAVOK YOU MY BOY AND ALL BUT I HOPE YOU GOT THAT WARIO MATCHUP DOWN OR MA DAWG MALCOLM GON GIVE U DA DIGG AND IM SIDEBETTIN ON IT.

sonnnnnn

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
@ alphacans, the matchup is really gay, but it really isnt all that bad for either character.

@everyone else, Ill put money on malcolm too.

Dr. Grandpa

Smash Ace
Someone should start up a thread for everyone going to this and what hotels they will be at with a listing of phone numbers. I want to play as many people as possible, and have a feeling there wont be a ton of friendlies at the venue. If people want to play its going to be myself, Nope, Kel, and Y.b.M. Overswarm and AZ will most likely be with us a decent amount of time.

937-206-5821 is my number. Call us if you have a hotel room and wanna play.
here's wut gonna happen tomorrow (2 pm ish)

me ally will cura snakeee gonna get it down in our hotel room pm me for my number if u wanna join

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
I believe I will be the only God Kai Participating at MLG since AZ running stuff and Judge is locked up. So it's going down something serious... No johns if I lose with using this Gamecube Controller... and don't feel bad after I defeat any of you using the Gamecube controller...

GOD KAIS!!!
do they have internet in jail? cuz he was online today and leaving people shoutouts on aib

his away message also says "out of jail...."

lol he aint locked up

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Well... If he isn't locked up then that's a blessing... It's a relief to hear that. So hopefully he can somehow be there...

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
is there an ihop near the venue or hotels? it aint a national without an ihop around for smasher bonding time <3

M@v

Subarashii!
is there an ihop near the venue or hotels? it aint a national without an ihop around for smasher bonding time <3
This

10ihops
There is ^_^. Along with like every restaurant imaginable. You are coming to the #1 tourist destination in America dude.

Downtown Disney got lots of great food. If you got money to spend on a good dinner, check out Wolfgang Puck Cafe. SR 535(the main road outside of disney) is lined with restaurants as well, including an ihop, and steak n' shake, one of my personal favs.

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
so ybm, you have to rep since your like the only wii-mote nunchuck user that will be there
You already know pimp... I gotta get top 16 for Judge, Razer, You, and The rest of The God Kais...

Really wish you would come though... you are to chill of a person

Edit....hehe

clowsui

Smash Legend
judge is out of jail but he has court on friday soo

good luck midwest! hopefully SOME form of streaming will happen. twitter updates would be nice. amateur streams if they're allowed would be awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom