• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MLG Orlando 2010 - April 16-18th ($7,000) - RESULTS THREAD IS UP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Yeah MLG is doing some extreme failing at the moment.

step it up for Columbus and stop being such control freaks.
I mean like I guess I understand the no hacked wii thing cause its serious play and stuff and they wanna be serious. But no streams? Cmon now.

★J.G WentWorth★

Smash Champion
It was never confirmed that there was going to be a live stream for brawl and obviously no hacked wii's so no player replays. Better hope someone has a camera and records stuff like me and JG do.
Lol I won't even be at this. (Work johns) But to be honest MLG is looking reallyyyy blahhh, so I'm happy I didn't put any $ into the trip. I really can't wait for APEX though.

dj asakura

Smash Ace
If they don't have a live stream set up, no matches will be recorded most likely.

Getting the shaft so bad and the season hasn't even started.

wowoduend

Smash Journeyman
No livestreams? U kidden me? I thought MLG had a change of heart for Smash until this. No Livestream and no replays(as in no unlimited time for replays hack obv).

Blah......there goes the hype

stingers

Smash Obsessed
um dont forget
you can put codes on with an sd card without having to install homebrew channel

just...sneak 'em in

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
The refs are all around.

Look lets just use twitter and such and hope that they release the vids after they are recorded. I know they have TONS of halo vids they have yet to release IIRC. I am sure they will do something...hopefully:(

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
whats up with these negative Nancey's. lol im pretty sure they will have a recording. U have to pay like ten bucks for hd live-stream which is gay.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
That is only for Tekken and Halo read the fine print :(

LG is stepping up our Live Broadcast for 2010, offering, for the first time, an HD Stream of the MLG Pro Circuit. For just $10, upgrade from our standard free stream to the MLG HD Stream and watch the entire Orlando competition in glorious HD. Featuring enhanced video and audio quality, the 1.6 Mbit HD Stream is a must-have for any serious MLG fan. Switch back and forth between the Halo 3 and Tekken 6 stream effortlessly. In addition to a huge step up in quality, the HD Stream runs at a higher resolution, perfect for those of you who love watching on a television or HD monitor. Another exciting feature, the one hour instant replay DVR function, allows you to pause, rewind, and replay the stream as often as you like!

Just $10 gets you full access to the MLG HD Stream of Halo 3 and Tekken 6 for the entire MLG Orlando Live Competition. Pre-order now and be ready to go when MLG Orlando kicks off on Friday, April 16th. To see a preview of the HD Stream, hit the link below.

MLG HD Preview

Gindler

Smash Champion
Gotta love pre-reg. Especially when your car start leaking coolant again the day you're leaving...hope the auto parts store has what i need :ohwell:

Kith

Smash Ace
:-/ well at least we got our answer. Thanks MLG for trying at least, but it's a bit of a disappointment. Just curious though, how are you going to be capturing game play vids?

Iliad

Smash Lord
Didn't nintendo allow you guys to stream with Melee? Or was that back in the dark ages when fire was new and the internet was still a gleam in a young Al Gore's eye?

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Nintendo be associated with anything other than family oriented stuff...NEVER!

Wasn't Nintendo's stance on tournaments just do not affiliate them?

Fyist

Smash Journeyman
Why is Nintendo sooooo LAME?! How will this do any harm to Nintendo? It would be free advertising if anything. :(

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
you think Nintendo is bad?

look up the Augusta group that handles golf...they are douche bags.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom