• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MKGD: A new Bat watches over the town

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
As long as they fit me, I can't complain. Cement shoes are better than no shoes.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Yo Raven, I'm real happy for you and Imma let you finish, but French bread is one of the best breads of all time! One of the best breads of all time!

Master Raven

Smash Master
I just chowed on some french bread not too long ago

but **** you guys should come down to Miami sometime and munch on some of the finest ****ing bread on the planet

also

fun fact

The remaining weekdays after Monday and Tuesday spell out W T F

Master Raven

Smash Master
http://stagevu.com/

HOLY **** STAGE6 IS BACK

under a different name

**** Youtube. I'll still be uploading videos on there, but now that Stage6 has been revived, I'm using that as my primary video source, and you should all do the same.

... and Redhalberd has even a tint of Jew blood? No wonder he's eligible for #1 in FL when he can start traveling.

</cubanitalianUKgermanspanishnativeamericanafrican>

Gates

Banned via Warnings
I'm so thankful for these easy to troll boards and moderators who go easy on us. :colorful:

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
I'm thankful for...MK, and marth <3.

Also has anyone ever teamed with a DK before? I might team with the legendary bum this weekend and need tips, never teamed with a dk before.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
I'm so thankful for these easy to troll boards and moderators who go easy on us. :colorful:
that smilie gave me a seizure. I'll see you in court! I'm also pressing charges for mutiple instances of
un
wanted sexual harrassment.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Don't you always say that when someone points out your secret lust for me?

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
o.o If you don't know who they are then just think of my post as a kitty making cute noises.
I just know Tx people....... or people close to Tx

aw snap i hope they're not in texas! >.>;;

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Wow Dinah. Wow.

Atomsk is one of the best players on the East Coast. Saffy is his girlfriend.

And no, Serin, what Dinah and I have is purely sexual. We could never be in a relationship since there are monumental fundamental differences in our beliefs, the biggest one being that she hates cats.

Top Bottom