• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MKGD: A new Bat watches over the town

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
IDK this reminds me of all the FOW Ness Hype way back then against MK, and all I thought was "Why the hell don't those guys use Marth?" lol.

Maybe I'm just naturally gay and know how to CP hard.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
why the hell wouldnt it be banned?
Because no johns don't get grabbed that's why.

Oh wait, you're East Coast, you guys ban everything.This is an unfair judgment, harsh flaming, and generally untrue words. If EC banned everything there wouldn't be so many MKs there.

Donkey Kong shouldn't win a good tournament, even if the infinite is banned on him.
This. DK isn't a bad character but unless the DK player is significantly better than everyone else there he's not good enough to win a tourney.

I still think DDD beats DK even without the infinite though, as well as other good characters like MK
Also this. Like Ksizzle said, with DK's size he's inevitably going to get grabbed eventually. The infinite being banned just means he'll take ~40% and be off the stage (in a really bad position btw) after a grab instead of losing a stock.

OverLade

Smash Hero
Donkey Kong shouldn't win a good tournament, even if the infinite is banned on him.

Do you guys like, not CP very hard or something? Seriously it's not THAT difficult to screw DK over with a hard counter/bad matchup. Maybe it's cause I play Wario, but I honestly don't find it that hard to beat DK.
I agree with this.

Not to john for Ksizzle but he probably just wasnt playing the matchup properly.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
i went all mk vs cable in winners semis and won 2-0. i went all snake in grand and lost the first set. i didnt wana play anymore cuz brawls gay so i forfeit. cable is also my best friend, neighbor, and crew mate

lmao

does that explain alot?

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Brawl is not gay enough. In your spot, I would have gone DDD super fast. Or Wario.

Dthrow from a lot of characters ***** DK. Dedede, Wario, Falco, Olimar, MK, Snake, IC's, Pit, etc.

OverLade

Smash Hero
i went all mk vs cable in winners semis and won 2-0. i went all snake in grand and lost the first set. i didnt wana play anymore cuz brawls gay so i forfeit. cable is also my best friend, neighbor, and crew mate

lmao

does that explain alot?
Respect. There are a few people I'd do the same for.

Edit.
None of them play brawl though lol.

Gates

Banned via Warnings

lmao

does that explain alot?
That does. I can respect that.

Brawl is not gay enough. In your spot, I would have gone DDD super fast. Or Wario.

Dthrow from a lot of characters ***** DK. Dedede, Wario, Falco, Olimar, MK, Snake, IC's, Pit, etc.
DMG is so gay he makes Lady Gaga look like Ann Coulter.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Try what? DI? Yeah it's pretty good.

Glida attack under PS1 ***** too but I thought everyone knew about it.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Not only that, but he had increased knockback because he was charging a Smash.

If he let it go before he was hit, he would have had a greater chance of living.

Cold Fusion

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ JIGGLYPUFF OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Don't forget that he would have survived if he didn't die.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Don't forget that DMG would have SDI'd the Glide attack and teched it somewhere.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
He also would have won if he hadn't lose.

Actually, that's a good point DMG. Why didn't the MK just SDI onto the tree and tech it? nvm, I forgot the stage changed.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I would SDI to a platform and then tech. Or SDI to the Lip, go under it/side of it, and tech.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Is African DI where you do a tribal dance to make your character live and then kill your opponent with a spear?

Gates

Banned via Warnings
I didn't know there was a difference.

So then African DI is where you commit ethnic cleansing and givwe your opponent aids?

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
That piece of information is just one of the multiple, little random facts about Brawl DMG knows without being able to provide an in depth detailed answer describing how to perform such a task, why things turn out a certain way, etc.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
That reminds me, what happened to your daily tips on playing gay? You owe us like 4 months worth now.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
The thread was closed, mainly because people spammed in my thread instead of posting actual comments/anything worth merit. I was also told that I couldn't run a thread like that without "real" advice.

Albert.

Smash Master
The thread was closed, mainly because people spammed in my thread instead of posting actual comments/anything worth merit. I was also told that I couldn't run a thread like that without "real" advice.
Wow they gayed you pretty hard

:D

GAYed you.

LOLLLL

why don't you just follow up on your thread in like a blog or something? That would attract less negative hype/spam

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
anyone have good videos of the olimar/ditto/marth matchup? i learn alot of matchups from watching them played properly xD

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
I'm 4th generation/ 100% Italian. And yes I eat pasta like everyday and pizza is also my favorite food.

>.>

It mostly makes Jews die faster.

Im 1/32nd Jewish, so I'd avoid it alltogether though.
Oh man. Oh God oh man, oh God oh man oh God oh man oh God.....!!!!!!

Top Bottom