• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MKGD: A new Bat watches over the town

BlueZebra

Smash Journeyman
Hey, I was thinking of getting a MU Thread up a new character every two-three weeks. Unless that's too fast and we should do one once every month.

Thoughts?

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
Y'know, MU discussions may be created faster if people actually post on them... Pikachu, Zamus and DDD's have all few useful posts...

BlueZebra

Smash Journeyman
I'm the best MK in NY- o wait Anti...

Well I'm still the best MK in long island- o wait, still Anti...

...:(

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
Michigan gots the best mk's around. We just like to sand bag to make others feel better so then lain can raperaperape the rest.

Them michigan mk's :metaknight:

:phone:

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
So it MUST be good then? :O Oh, what happened to yours, Sync? It just disappeared? Link to the Past is currently my favorite. ;P I hope you find your copy of windwaker, I hate losing games. D:
Is anyone getting OOT for 3DS?

TheJerm

Smash Champion
You have earned P4's and Jerm's eternal love Kassy they LOVE that game. I haven't finished it... can't find mine :[
I told you I would let you borrow mine my austin.. Well I should just remember to bring it to you lol

Sync.

Smash Champion
You know I forget stuff Jerm lol

Yeah Link to the Past is my absolute favorite Dark World is sooo good love the game's everything!

I think I lost it moving to my apartment fo college

:phone:

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
So it MUST be good then? :O Oh, what happened to yours, Sync? It just disappeared? Link to the Past is currently my favorite. ;P I hope you find your copy of windwaker, I hate losing games. D:
Is anyone getting OOT for 3DS?

YESSSSSS! I can't wait for OOT on the 3ds :D

@Anyone Is windwaker really that good? What's so good about it?

/hesitant

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
They all suck. But the new Zelda is cyute. Might play that one.

theunabletable

Smash Lord
I love Majora's Mask. I'm actually beginning to bring it to tournaments so I can practice speedrunning strats and techs haha. I've got supersliding, hovering, etc down consistently, but megaflipping and area specific skips I'm still working on.

And I'm gonna get OoT 3DS, I wanna master megaflipping before then because that's the only major glitch they aren't getting rid of afaik lol

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
Hm. Two job interviews tomorrow, one at an awesome company with great pay, and PET INSURANCE! And the other at Buffalo Wild Wings, hopefully I will not have to become a waitress again and I get the super awesome job. >_<

Top Bottom