• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MKGD: A new Bat watches over the town

TheJerm

Smash Champion
Alrights, here is the scoop. I'll go ahead and beat gnes, trela, m2k, god, and give all the TLs hope. I was just giving them their 2 years of fame.

NNID
Budget_Player
I would kick all your *****. With Mewtwo. Yes, I mean in Brawl.

I wish I could practice w/ ESAM more often. If you don't know that MU then you can say hello to loser's bracket. It's easily the most frustrating MU for inexperienced people imo

Dair camping is problematic for me because their Uair usually beats it, and even if I can hit it with an angle, that would involve some good reading, which isn't always possible. Tornado is good... kinda... there were points in our set where I felt hitting B repeatedly was the ONLY effective option lmao
Yes, that's the idea. Tornado is amazing in this matchup. Bait the uair, then tornado the ****ers. Remember, you kinda have to play super aggressive when you have them in a bad position. The very worst thing that can happen is that you let them get from a poor position back into neutral. That should not happen often; you should get the most out of every hit. Even if you have to take a few uairs to do it, every time you nail them, it's gonna hurt like hell.

Note: my experience is against some of the best ICs in Europe.
Addendum: Europe does not have very good ICs players.

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
Alrights, here is the scoop. I'll go ahead and beat gnes, trela, m2k, god, and give all the TLs hope. I was just giving them their 2 years of fame.
LMAO! xD

Also yeah! What P4 said!
There wasn't any hate in here until that random pj guy came in here. <_<

I'm excited for E3! Well...mostly for what nintendo will have to show. :X

Thebest1pj

Pinnacle of Projectile Placement.
Nope i was just messin around and said "u bad y" cuz of dat aim convo

Like how do you even take 2 letters and a word seriously l0l

den u wa slike u never seent me play tho and jahs is better

and i was like guess she whants me to watch hur vids so i watched dat u vs composer from feb and was like. u wud lose to my falcon tho and dat me and jash did da same against teh ppl we played

and u was like "assumes it was a 7 month old vid and that i proved nothin and ima troll

and i was like i would scrape u tho

u was like oh u hatin tho

and now im like nah i wasnt hatin u just got srs 4noreason

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
Nope i was just messin around and said "u bad y" cuz of dat aim convo

Like how do you even take 2 letters and a word seriously l0l

den u wa slike u never seent me play tho and jahs is better

and i was like guess she whants me to watch hur vids so i watched dat u vs composer from feb and was like. u wud lose to my falcon tho and dat me and jash did da same against teh ppl we played

and u was like "assumes it was a 7 month old vid and that i proved nothin and ima troll

and i was like i would scrape u tho

u was like oh u hatin tho

and now im like nah i wasnt hatin u just got srs 4noreason

Haha. I ain't even mad tho. ^_^
I knew that match vs composer will forever come back to bite me in the ***, but I'm over it. I don't take videos of myself playing every chance I get because well, I don't care. I've played composer before many times in past tournaments and beaten him. I'm embarrassed about that loss, but I've accepted it. I've just learned to play my best against anyone, no matter how many times in the past I may have beaten someone. I guess I need to attempt to get more videos recorded or else everyone will think I'm a scrubb! ooOOOooohhh!:yeahboi:

Master Raven

Smash Master
New controller looks a little big but I think it can work. Going by the button layout, it could be reminiscent of Smash 64 (I can use the top and right buttons for jumping ala the C buttons, and the left and bottom for attacks).

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
Idk. I don't think I'm feeling that controller at all. <_<

Gimme my GC controller ports and I'll be fine.

I REALLY want that golden zelda wiimote though...it's so shiny...and pretty...

Hell, I might even try learning to play the new smash with that pretty wiimote. Oh sparkly! Teehee!

etecoon

Smash Hero
gold normally isn't really my color but

I want that remote

I wonder if it's going to be sold as a more expensive package or if it will be a preorder bonus? I also wonder about the orchestrated CD that's supposed to come out around that time, I may actually end up preordering a game for once o_O

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
Guys next week is a Texas circuit event. Wish me luck! I really want top 4!!!

:phone:
Good luck! <3
I know you can do it!

On a side note, I'm at a "national" aka a regional with EC guests lmao, and I made it outta pools, and I play in bracket tomorrow.
Wish me luck too! <3

:phone:

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
Good luck both Sync and Kassy!!

I'll host a mini tounament mid-july, I'll try to participate as well... let's see what happens then.

Robin1613

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Robin1613
METAKNIGHT MAINS!!!

How does a poor diddy like myself get out of your "dthrow -> insert follow up move" chases????

help pl0x

Top Bottom