• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MKGD: A new Bat watches over the town

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
Good luck with your interviews Kassy!!

Also, despite I do not know where it is from, I love your avi.

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
Lmao, I apply to be a waitress at a bar with loud sports fans and drunk guys, while Sync gets to flirt with classy old women in a tux at a 5 star restaurant... <_< Trade? Plz?

Well I just got back from the awesome job interview and I'm hired! I'm passing up the waitress offer, because the awesome job is professional, pays more, and has benefits. Pretty much, I get insurance, dental, vision, pet insurance, and if I stay there for over a year then they'll pay for my college tuition costs. :O:O:O:O Wooooo! I'm SO happy right now!!!!! :metaknight: :metaknight::metaknight::metaknight::metaknight:

Thanks pamuyo! She's from an anime called mm! It's pretty good, you should look it up. ;P

Kaffei

Smash Hero
I love Majora's Mask. I'm actually beginning to bring it to tournaments so I can practice speedrunning strats and techs haha. I've got supersliding, hovering, etc down consistently, but megaflipping and area specific skips I'm still working on.

And I'm gonna get OoT 3DS, I wanna master megaflipping before then because that's the only major glitch they aren't getting rid of afaik lol
I've tried to superslide on a keyboard but I could never get it t.t

Player-4

See you in 25 years
Lmao, I apply to be a waitress at a bar with loud sports fans and drunk guys, while Sync gets to flirt with classy old women in a tux at a 5 star restaurant... <_< Trade? Plz?

Well I just got back from the awesome job interview and I'm hired! I'm passing up the waitress offer, because the awesome job is professional, pays more, and has benefits. Pretty much, I get insurance, dental, vision, pet insurance, and if I stay there for over a year then they'll pay for my college tuition costs. :O:O:O:O Wooooo! I'm SO happy right now!!!!! :metaknight: :metaknight::metaknight::metaknight::metaknight:

Thanks pamuyo! She's from an anime called mm! It's pretty good, you should look it up. ;P
Congrats Kassy, you'll do great :)

I recently had my first day of work last Monday at Zumiez, which is a skating/clothing store if you guys don't know.

MKs hoppin' on the the job train woop woop

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
LMAO!

I'm afraid to skateboard, because I do not enjoy falling on my ***.

Alrighty Sync! You be tuxedo mask, I'll be Sailor Venus! P4 can be sailor mars! Kaffei can be sailor Saturn, Orion is sailor Jupiter, Staco can be sailor Uranus, Pamuyo is sailor mercury, Blue Zebra can be sailor Neptune, and Mew2king is sailor Moon. :p

Edit: And pj is chibi moon.

Oh yeah, and I guess Ally can be Sailor Pluto. I always forget about pluto, but she shouldn't be a sailor scout anymore. :(

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
Poor Ally. :( Well...Pluto isn't technically a planet anymore...
<3 chibi moon lol
Oomigosh! Venus is awesome, she is a less whinier version of sailor moon. And she has a kitty!
;3

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605

Well I just got back from the awesome job interview and I'm hired! I'm passing up the waitress offer, because the awesome job is professional, pays more, and has benefits. Pretty much, I get insurance, dental, vision, pet insurance, and if I stay there for over a year then they'll pay for my college tuition costs. :O:O:O:O Wooooo! I'm SO happy right now!!!!!
Good thing you got the job you wanted, congrats!

Oh, is HER.....
I've seen some minutes of MM, anime main idea is REALLY dumb and unnecessary.... but development is actually nice...

BlueZebra

Smash Journeyman
I'm still hunting for a job, a friend might be hooking me up for a job with Best Buy though. I'm also planning to volunteer for the Red Cross so I could throw that on my resume in the future. C:

And LOOOOL Neptune. I only watched the show when it was on Toonami or something.

Edit: also congrats to the bats on the job train. I'll be on shortly, still looking for my ticket. >.>

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
I'm going to do the same thing tomorrow! lol. We all need dem jobs...

Wow kassy, that job sounds awesome! :laugh:

No1 has told me why they think Windwaker is so awesome :(

Kaffei

Smash Hero
I'm going to do the same thing tomorrow! lol. We all need dem jobs...

Wow kassy, that job sounds awesome! :laugh:

No1 has told me why they think Windwaker is so awesome :(
WW is awesome because u're a toon and u travel da sea duh

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
I'm on a boat is one of the gayest songs ever created.

Top Bottom