• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MKGD: A new Bat watches over the town

Staco

Smash Champion
Won the german nationals this weekend (teams + singles).
I was waiting in GF, split with BluB there, because of singles starting way 2 late. It was 5 am in the morning already, when we finally reached grand finals, so we just decided to not play it out, because of being way 2 tired.

Kaffei

Smash Hero
good **** staco!
u have come a really long way =D

i wanna get on dat lvl t.t

M@v

Subarashii!
I posted here a while back saying I thought I turned to the dark side.......

.....well it happened for real this time. woosh woosh woosh.

Expect me to start posting here more frequently. ^^

NNID
Budget_Player
Yeah, staco is the best MK (and player) in germany. Funny thing though that my crew buddies noticed... We have like no MKs in Germany. Like, we have Staco, Prinz, and me. That's the three who have him as a solid main. Then we have a random smattering of people who secondary him (Xawas, Akuma, Gale)... Lol, Germany so random. We have more TLs than MKs.

@Staco for BiB2: I'LL GET YOU MY PRETTY, YOU AND YOUR LITTLE DOG TOO! (props if you get the joke)

Player-4

See you in 25 years
Yeah, staco is the best MK (and player) in germany. Funny thing though that my crew buddies noticed... We have like no MKs in Germany. Like, we have Staco, Prinz, and me. That's the three who have him as a solid main. Then we have a random smattering of people who secondary him (Xawas, Akuma, Gale)... Lol, Germany so random. We have more TLs than MKs.

@Staco for BiB2: I'LL GET YOU MY PRETTY, YOU AND YOUR LITTLE DOG TOO! (props if you get the joke)
Sounds like TX

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Yeah, that's about the only big region that has an MK infestation. Everywhere else is quite tame.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
This city (yes, not the region, the city itself) used to be filled with MKs
All they slowly started quitting smash or changing their mains...

I'm currently the only solid local MK =P

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
None of you should sign that petition thing. That way the data is completely screwed :awesome:

NNID
Budget_Player
I hope we meet in pools Cadet, cause I won´t go MK vs. you in that case. :)
...? Please not olimar...

Here in germany, we seem to have an Olimar infestation. Or rather, a "crappy secondary olimar" infestation. :laugh: Should've seen how many people went Olimar at S@S2... In fact, in the Crew Battle SoB vs PS, everyone in PS went Olimar. :mad:

Staco

Smash Champion
Leaving for a big European tourney in Spain on tuesday.
The tourney is on friday + saturday, there will probably be a stream for finals.

Ally is going, so I'm pretty hyped. =)

Master Raven

Smash Master
So I've been getting into speedrunning lately and joined Speed Demo Archives. It's so fun to do when you wanna play video games and Brawl but no one is free to practice with. I've been mainly speedrunning Resident Evil 2 (GCN version, since you can skip cutscenes and the camera changes are slightly quicker) for over a month now and my best time so far is 1:05:30. Speedrunning gives you some pretty interesting insights into game mechanics and strategies.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Beat Sync in a MM 3-2 with Marth :troll:
aight hoe, the first time someone says you do something good - the following post will be me/someone that's played you saying they beat you

Top Bottom