• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MKGD: A new Bat watches over the town

Player-3

Smash Hero
u mad mks?

i spiked a metaknight out of the rising part of shuttle loop as marth a few days ago

on the left side of the stage (if vato even comes here anymore)

Exdeath

Smash Master
u mad mks?

i spiked a metaknight out of the rising part of shuttle loop as marth a few days ago

on the left side of the stage (if vato even comes here anymore)
That's happened to me several times. Get on Mampam's level son.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
Good job Sync! :p
lmao we mad p3, well i would be. xD

Sooo....
Last Harry Potter movie coming up...:yeahboi:
I'm yet to watch 4th and 5th, I watched 6th and I didn't missed much (I could follow the plot nicey).
I haven't watched 7th, either... :/

I'm kind of interested, tho... But I'd preffer to read the books...

Player-4

See you in 25 years
So now being a mod means that you cannot break the rules, right? I'm fine with you not doing your job and all, but please don't start abusing it. >.>
Don't start with your smartass bull****

You linked a story about a man dying from sex with a horse and you think there's nothing wrong with that?

Are you ********? Like honestly, do you seriously think that's "ok" to do? Please, go ask any mod if that's cool and let me know what they say.

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
Hai guyz. I decided it's time I become more active on smashboards (take 2). :p

...sup

EDIT: ffffuuuuuuuuuu- i haven't been on SWF in so long. my purple name is gone :'(

Player-3

Smash Hero
Don't start with your smartass bull****

You linked a story about a man dying from sex with a horse and you think there's nothing wrong with that?

Are you ********? Like honestly, do you seriously think that's "ok" to do? Please, go ask any mod if that's cool and let me know what they say.
LOL what kind of man can call himself a man when he dies from ****ing a horse

Top Bottom