• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MKGD: A new Bat watches over the town

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
Wait, there's a pro ban vote for MK and where was I?! I practically just started to main him, like, four or five months ago! On top of that, there's a tourney on the 20th of August at a Gameplay store where I wanna really test out how my MK fairs! Blah! >_____<

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
MetaBan worried me after people suceeded on complain about Pictochat and finally got it removed...
Community -biased, uninformed, exaggerated, and wrong- opinion has a big weight...

Exdeath

Smash Master
Pictochat shouldn't have been legal to begin with. The only reason that it was kept around was for balance purposes.

M@v

Subarashii!
I'm going back to Falco if mk's banned. Even now, though I main mk, I use Falco at least once in almost every tournament as well, and occasionally Fox. I'll start playing Peach again to close the Ice climber/pikachu weakness I have if mk goes.

Napos

Smash Ace
Well if MK is banned I would go to my secondaries: Ike and Fox, Both I love to use so I think I would juggle between the two at tournaments. I'm for MK being banned and I am a MK main. More people that play brawl the better I say.

M@v

Subarashii!
I'm moreso tired of seeing top 10 results being all :metaknight: somewhere in someone's character list, with the exception of the occasional solo mainer like ADHD or Will.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Texas doesn'y have that problem at all...

And yet dopes still want him banned.

As soon as he's gone, they'll just move to something else and ***** about that.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
Texas doesn'y have that problem at all...

And yet dopes still want him banned.

As soon as he's gone, they'll just move to something else and ***** about that.
We don't have National level MKs and not really even Regional level

But not only that there's 5 of us and the best one is retired :(

Reizilla

Exactly my point! There's no reason to other than salty people being salty.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
Exactly my point! There's no reason to other than salty people being salty.
Nah dewd

It just needs to be a national level ban

Idk, I'm for it, I wanna see results and character use and character development with MK gone. I think it would be healthy for the scene and could bring old players back and new players in.

Reizilla

Nah dewd

It just needs to be a national level ban

Idk, I'm for it, I wanna see results and character use and character development with MK gone. I think it would be healthy for the scene and could bring WIMPS back and new WIMPSin.
Fixed.

Would it be interesting? Yeah, would it provide a "healthier" metagame? Yeah, but that'll happen in any game where you remove the most popular, most dominant character. Does it need to happen, I don't think so.

Rooooooofl, poor MI.

Steam

Smash Hero
the difference in brawl is Metaknight is on a tier above everyone else, and then under him **** is reaaaallly balanced. it's not something you see with other games. if you took out a best there would be an obvious second best... that's not the case here.

but yeah... glad I won't have to train a MK anymore. Snake is a more fun second.

Steam

Smash Hero
someone who never has bad matchups ever doesn't have grounds to call someone a wimp : D

besides I have no personal problem with MK. he just... seems to suck the life out of the game. looking forward to MK banned tournies in Colorado.

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
Well, there's a tourney coming up at the local Gameplay in the mall. Assuming the ban doesn't go through, I'll go MK the entire tourney. If he does get banned, I'll have to just pick up Marf and dust off my Robot buddy. *le sight*

Player-4

See you in 25 years
loooooooooooooooooooool, 16 people out of pools, 12 mks, only 2 non mks won a match outside of pools. AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWESOME.

I might be picking up mk now though, if he is gonna get banned or something, I wanna at least use him while I can.
I think I've heard you say you're going to use MK about 47 times now and I have yet to see it happen

Tesh

Smash Hero
Didn't we do a Bo3 MK ditto on Japes

In any case, I may whip him out when people ban my favorite CP stages, or if someone takes me to frigate.

Top Bottom