• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MKGD: A new Bat watches over the town

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Texas is a state that thinks highly of itself. Why would we sell ourselves short thinking that?

TheJerm

Smash Champion
Live update from Houston.

Peaaa4 vs Myyy Austin (sync)

The battle for kassy's heart. Game 3

hype!

:phone:

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
To be honest I rarely see a Game 3 to take ZSS out of the scores of games I've played vs. ZSS in tournament. Even when it has happened, I've taken ZSS to Rainbow Cruise because I'm more comfortable vs. ZSS there (everyone other than HRNut bans Brinstar vs. me).
Brinstar in all honesty is a lot less gay than cruise IMO, no stupid level transitions that can kill you @ 0% lol

:phone:

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
Mexican community is dumb.

Melee players hate Strife even before they know a thing about it (and bash Brawl in the process).

And Brawl community gets nowhere because there's simply no community.
Players are inactive in any board. No one ever post something productive, and when someone finally does they come up and say "but u suck, ur argument is invalid".
There's no mexican ruleset -although many wanted to-, so they're just addopting Tijuana's (except because of the groundtime thing) because it is the only one made besides mine, which I even try to encourage to discuss, but they like to ignore me (because Im not very good at the game).
[/random complain]

Player-4

See you in 25 years
Whaaa? D:

Am not! Only on certain times of the month...
<_<

Other than that, I'm nice!

What color mk do you use Sync?

And what happened to your controller P4?
He uses white because he thinks he's "the light" even though he's the darkness and it's well known.

I didn't have my controller with me, I was on my way to Free Press Summerfest and decided to stop by Sync's place for a little before I went and had to use some random controller laying around his place lol.

Sync.

Smash Champion
Thanks for paying for food PJ [:

NAH ***** YOU GOT ***** <3 hehe it's was the "holy" contoller... sir Gnes's

I use white because I am The Light Peafor is EVIL

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
White metaknight? You mean marshmallow metaknight?
Pinky metaknight = bubblegum metaknight
Greenie metaknight = minty metaknight
Red metaknight = cherry metaknight
Dark metaknight = grape metaknight
Default metaknight = blueberry metaknight
Yummy mk flavors! :D

Poor p4...take pj's money! lmao

Thebest1pj

Pinnacle of Projectile Placement.
shadow1pjp 12:58 pm
my snake is amazing
and i said your snake
vs my mk
O
L

Austin Bastida-Ramos 12:59 pm
O
L
Oooo
o

He thought i said my snake vs his mk.

kassy u bad y

hatin he gon be so mad

Master Raven

Smash Master
Got 7th (again) at a tourney yesterday. I lost to ESAM and Nick Riddle. **** ICs, I don't know how the **** to get inside them. I'm getting better w/ the ZSS MU though but not good enough yet to beat NR. My sets w/ Ed and NR were recorded.

Bassem randomly showed outta nowhere and got 5th, losing to Shaky and ESAM.

NNID
Budget_Player
Mexican community is dumb.

Melee players hate Strife even before they know a thing about it (and bash Brawl in the process).

And Brawl community gets nowhere because there's simply no community.
Players are inactive in any board. No one ever post something productive, and when someone finally does they come up and say "but u suck, ur argument is invalid".
There's no mexican ruleset -although many wanted to-, so they're just addopting Tijuana's (except because of the groundtime thing) because it is the only one made besides mine, which I even try to encourage to discuss, but they like to ignore me (because Im not very good at the game).
[/random complain]
Strife is a hoax...

Got 7th (again) at a tourney yesterday. I lost to ESAM and Nick Riddle. **** ICs, I don't know how the **** to get inside them. I'm getting better w/ the ZSS MU though but not good enough yet to beat NR. My sets w/ Ed and NR were recorded.
Dair camp, then tornado once they leave the ground. This is how I play, and so far it's worked like a charm. Hell, tornado is AMAZING in the matchup, as long as you have a platform to retreat to. I almost recommend taking a few random hits, getting up to like 50%, just so sopo can't CG you while waiting for nana to show up again. >.>

http://www.youtube.com/user/BudgetPlayerCadet#p/u/5/6gO4ysTQgWY

Master Raven

Smash Master
I wish I could practice w/ ESAM more often. If you don't know that MU then you can say hello to loser's bracket. It's easily the most frustrating MU for inexperienced people imo

Dair camping is problematic for me because their Uair usually beats it, and even if I can hit it with an angle, that would involve some good reading, which isn't always possible. Tornado is good... kinda... there were points in our set where I felt hitting B repeatedly was the ONLY effective option lmao

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
kassy u bad y
:(
You've never played me so how would you know?

(Jash is a better tl than you'll ever be btw)

imo, the most frustrating MU for inexperienced people is Peach
No way. Up B oos shuts down almost her whole moveset. @_@
If they can do that then it wouldn't be so bad.

I'd say diddy is the most frustrating mu for inexperienced people and experienced people. lmao

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
kassandra is so smart

Jash is better than you ever be pj, remember that.

Also - shuttle loop shut downs all of Peach's options! I didn't know that move specifically beat Peach only.

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
My...videos? O_o

I'm pretty sure I have like 3 videos, one of them is a dubs match, and they are all older than 6 or 7 months at least. xD lmao you have still proved nothing. xD
Your trolling has failed my friend. ^_^ GG

Top Bottom