• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MKGD: A new Bat watches over the town

Exdeath

Smash Master
I don't care if you wrote me a college level essay, the point is your ideas and points are simple theory craft and not good theory crafting at that.

Down-b behind her?

Her Up-b/Side-B isn't a viable recovery?

Frigate not being a bad stage and Brinstar being her worst?

C'mon bro
My points come from experience vs. Nick Riddle, D-Torr, and Mink, not mere theory craft. You still fail to address my points.

Sync.

Smash Champion
What the heck every ZSS hates Frigate. You can't just wall jump and if they do they still die if the platform is risen XD they ban that stage. Brinstar is a place most ZSS CP to because their range covers the entire stage they even take MKs there.

For real guys :/

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
I dunno about taking MKs there... should be taking MK to PS2 if they know what's good for them.

Orion*

Smash Researcher
I don't care if you wrote me a college level essay
C'mon bro
I usually agree with this but he wrote like 2-3 sentences LMAO, not that hard to respond to.

yes I lost to ZSS.

/I suck, will just do better next time -.-

there should be a vid up but I kinda don't even want to look at it. already know I did the mu wrong from how mad I was during the set

Player-4

See you in 25 years
Nah he was saying the format of his post was logical and so on, I was just stating I wouldn't care if it was a college level paper, if it's wrong it's wrong, no matter the format lol

Exdeath

Smash Master
Nah he was saying the format of his post was logical and so on, I was just stating I wouldn't care if it was a college level paper, if it's wrong it's wrong, no matter the format lol
I said that my points were logical. "You're wrong" isn't an argument, which was another point that I made.

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
Omigosh.

/turns into momma mk
Xdeath just hush. Most ZSS play excellent on RC and brinstar, because they CP us there, if you think differently that's fine, but most of us know this from our own experience playing ZSS's. P4 just expected you to know this (because most zss's have the same cps), he isn't insulting you, we respect you, it's just that you're thinking a bit differently than us. Maybe try taking a video of you vs a ZSS on brinstar and **** her to prove us wrong? Maybe you know something game changing? Instead of typing it, and such just make a video.
@_@

Master Raven

Smash Master
Well to be fair Nick Riddle usually bans Brinstar rather than Frigate against MKs so Xdeath may be onto something.

Exdeath

Smash Master
To be honest I rarely see a Game 3 to take ZSS out of the scores of games I've played vs. ZSS in tournament. Even when it has happened, I've taken ZSS to Rainbow Cruise because I'm more comfortable vs. ZSS there (everyone other than HRNut bans Brinstar vs. me).

Reizilla

@Master Raven,

Preference. Same way a lot of people just go SV game 1 when they could end up somewhere better. Just feel more/less comfortable on said stage. Not to dismiss any value that that has, just every ZSS I've played, along with many others apparently, bans Frigate.

*shrug*

Master Raven

Smash Master
NR used to ban Frigate all the time back then. I'll ask him about his current thoughts on the stages but I know he used to HATE that stage.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
Omigosh.

/turns into momma mk
Xdeath just hush. Most ZSS play excellent on RC and brinstar, because they CP us there, if you think differently that's fine, but most of us know this from our own experience playing ZSS's. P4 just expected you to know this (because most zss's have the same cps), he isn't insulting you, we respect you, it's just that you're thinking a bit differently than us. Maybe try taking a video of you vs a ZSS on brinstar and **** her to prove us wrong? Maybe you know something game changing? Instead of typing it, and such just make a video.
@_@
Kassy, I love you.

<3

That's basically what I was trying to say. Momma MK to the rescue.

Sync.

Smash Champion
Omigosh.

/turns into momma mk
@_@
Wow Miss Kassy went in lol

Staco

Smash Champion
you just spoiled me my little pony D:
I just started watchn that ****, Im at episode 4 right now xD

I will seriously start to ban Lylat Cruise vs. ZSS in the future, that stage is soo hard to play vs. her. :/

etecoon

Smash Hero
Well to be fair Nick Riddle usually bans Brinstar rather than Frigate against MKs so Xdeath may be onto something.
it was like a year ago but patg went lucario on brinstar against me rather than try it with ZSS(he used ZSS the other two games)

I don't really see why ZSS' would cp MK to brinstar kassy o_O

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
So I heard; it's yet another reason for me to work on my DDD. :laugh: **** that noise. 30 seconds and I would've had him game 2. :laugh: And yes, I know that Semifer is amazing. He sandbags sooo hard in friendlies though, and because the only other wolf around (gheb) refuses to ever play friendlies with me, I can't learn the matchup at all. :( So DDD it is, supposedly that's piss-easy. :awesome:
U mad? I don't refuse friendlies vs you though =/
There's just always a lot of people that want to play friendlies against me ... and it's not like my practice would help you anything against Semifer rofl. Staco is like the only MK in Europe that has more than a 50% chance to beat him anyway.

And ruuuuuu~de awakening coming soon @DDD

:059:

etecoon

Smash Hero
yeah seriously, don't use DDD unless you've already given up -_-

I do this sometimes with my secondaries(used snake against teevee a few weeks ago after I got rocked in the ditto), but for practical reasons you're better always using your main IMO

NNID
Budget_Player
U mad? I don't refuse friendlies vs you though =/
There's just always a lot of people that want to play friendlies against me ... and it's not like my practice would help you anything against Semifer rofl. Staco is like the only MK in Europe that has more than a 50% chance to beat him anyway.

And ruuuuuu~de awakening coming soon @DDD

:059:
Did you see the match? I was 30 seconds away from a win by time out when I literally killed myself. And that without knowing all the tricks against wolf (I didn't even dtilt or ledge infinite him). It's gotta be easier than, you know, being better at the wolf matchup than the only MK who plays against Semifer regularly. :awesome:

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
I agree with Xdeath on Frigate > Brinstar for ZSS. Ive experimented with Brinstar and I feel uncomfortable there with ZSS against MK specifically. The stage allows for less playing room for ZSS when fighting MK, while MK has lotsa stage control oftentimes.

You guys arent considering downB as a recovery tool enough imo, too focused on ZSS being a tether recovery. Well, shes not really imo. Her boosted second jump and downB are very good recovery tools EVEN without the tether moves.
The missing ledge isnt that bad, and Xdeath is right with ZSS being able to caress MK really well when recovering (if the platform is high you cant really glide under too, we can runoff fair and EASILY recover).
When ZSS is under the platform all she has to really do is crouch, from there she has a nice advantage.

-Jumpman-

Smash Champion
Did you see the match? I was 30 seconds away from a win by time out when I literally killed myself. And that without knowing all the tricks against wolf (I didn't even dtilt or ledge infinite him). It's gotta be easier than, you know, being better at the wolf matchup than the only MK who plays against Semifer regularly. :awesome:
You were 29 seconds away from Semifer killing you. Seriously, you weren't winning. Semifer would've realised he was ahead and would've done EVERYTHING to kill you. And really, DDD isn't that good at running away.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
Not that I need to explain myself, but unlike most of you (probably all of you) I second ZSS.

So when I talk about stages, recovery, and so forth, it's from actually using the character as well as playing against her

Exdeath

Smash Master
Not that I need to explain myself, but unlike most of you (probably all of you) I second ZSS.

So when I talk about stages, recovery, and so forth, it's from actually using the character as well as playing against her

Anti is better vs. MK with Pikachu than ESAM because he plays MK vs Pikachu as well?

Just because you second a character doesn't mean that you know either portion of the MU better than someone else.

Reizilla

you just spoiled me my little pony D:
I just started watchn that ****, Im at episode 4 right now xD

I will seriously start to ban Lylat Cruise vs. ZSS in the future, that stage is soo hard to play vs. her. :/
D: my bad! But it's not like the show's plot is very hard to figure out xD

Player-4

See you in 25 years
Anti is better vs. MK with Pikachu than ESAM because he plays MK vs Pikachu as well?

Just because you second a character doesn't mean that you know either portion of the MU better than someone else.
It's people like you that make me quit posting all together

Hop off my **** bro

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
/momma mode
OMG! Xdeath. Chill out. I'm going to put you into time out here in a second. Leave your older brother alone.

Don't make me turn this thread AROUND!! >:[

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Lol why are you so touchy about it? Just agree to disagree. All that really matters is beating ZZS not a debate about her.
/tired of reading silly argument

Besides that, this place seems really nice. I'm not planning on switching to mk though :awesome:

:phone:

Top Bottom