• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MKGD: A new Bat watches over the town

D

Deleted member

So....apparently, playing as MK in doubles is really fun for me.

@Kassandra: No, don't leave us! :(

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
Too late. I'm in kentucky now. Everyone here talks different.... <_<

I also have cows near my apartment complex. Like literally right next door.

:phone:

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
I have cows near my place too! Right across the road. and on the other side, my neighbor has Clydesdales. Those things are massive.

Houston sucks anyway.

qB[

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
Planking...
"dangerous trend"
"claims life in Australia"

Enough said.

:phone:

Staco

Smash Champion
Kassys ava does kind of attract me.
I remember me being a huge dark magican girl fanboy, when I was little still playing YGO.

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
Ah, I think she's super cute too! ^_^ I've wanted to cosplay her too! (Wah!)
But how in the hell would you make hair like that?

Too bad her actual card sucks though... lmao.

etecoon

Smash Hero
I couldn't narrow it down that far but these are my best for every system I've owned

PC: Age of Empires II(probably not actual best but it has a ton of sentimental value to me)
NES: SMB3
SNES: Super Metroid
N64: Majora's Mask
PS: Chrono Cross(ya rly. very underrated game IMO, also has blatant flaws but I like what it does)
GC: Melee(Metroid Prime runner up)
PS2: Metal Gear Solid 3 Subsistence(Silent Hill 2 and ICO are close)
Wii: Brawl is the only game worth the $50 it costs for the wii, most disappointing console ever.

still want a 360 but I'm poor :/ err, I could technically buy one now but there's too much other **** I want to buy : (

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
I couldn't narrow it down that far but these are my best for every system I've owned

PC: Age of Empires II(probably not actual best but it has a ton of sentimental value to me)
NES: SMB3
SNES: Super Metroid
N64: Majora's Mask
PS: Chrono Cross(ya rly. very underrated game IMO, also has blatant flaws but I like what it does)
GC: Melee(Metroid Prime runner up)
PS2: Metal Gear Solid 3 Subsistence(Silent Hill 2 and ICO are close)
Wii: Brawl is the only game worth the $50 it costs for the wii, most disappointing console ever.

still want a 360 but I'm poor :/ err, I could technically buy one now but there's too much other **** I want to buy : (
For me, it's as follows:

PC - Unreal Tournament (that and The Sims were the only games I played, so I can't choose anything else)
NES - Super Mario Bros. 3
SNES - Super Metroid, even though there are many games that come close, but SM wins.
N64 - Though close, I'll have to say Majora's Mask. OoT and Goleneye comes close.
PS - Hard to choose, but personally I'd have to go with Final Fantasy IX.
GC - Melee
PS2 - There's a game for everyone on this system, so picking "the best" is up to preference, I suppose. For me, personally, I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say Shadows of the Colossus
XBOX - I haven't played that many games for it, but I'm gonna go with The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind.
Wii - Brawl. Sure, there's Mario Galaxy, and other good games, but Brawl's the only game most hardcore gamers play on the system. Here's to hoping this "Wii 2" makes up for the dissapointment.
XBOX 360 - I had JUST got one and haven't played much of it at all. What little games I have played, I will say the best one would probably be Lost Odyssey... I guess.
PS3 - Quite a few good games here. The problem is that what can be played on the PS3 can also be played on the 360 (sometimes requiring more discs for the 360, but still). So looking only to the PS3 exclusives, I will have to say - because I'm biased - DC Universe Online.
GameBoy - Pokémon Red/Blue/Yellow... need I say more?
GameBoy Color - Pokémon Gold/Silver/Crystal, though Oracle of Seasons/Ages come close.
GameBoy Advance - Hard choice, but I'll go with Metroid: Zero Mission, especially since it's fun to find various ways to speedrun it.
DS - Pokémon Black/White.
PSP - Another hard choice, but I will say Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep, with Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII, and Dissidia Duodecim coming close... all of which are incidentally Square-Enix games.

That's... that's about all I've got.

Top Bottom